Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 22, 2013, 01:52:07 AM
Thank you ladies :).

You made this day a little brighter.

By the way. Yes I am a pilot. But I am not sure how long I will be flying. Might have ny last flight on Sunday evening.

Why? what's going on?
  •  

Jamiep

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jennygirl

2.5 months hormones

3 laser treatments

day 2 after tracheal shave!!

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

You are looking fantabulous Jennygirl. Only 2.5 months really? Wow

•  

jfong

Wow jennygirl...did you lose some weight too?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 23, 2013, 02:29:47 AM
2.5 months hormones

3 laser treatments

Just beautiful Jennygirl!
  •  

Dee

Jenny- amazing! You look so pretty! I've been dying to style my hair like that for a while too. It looks great on you!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you so much for your comments... OMG these tears... Holy wow how easily they come now!

I have been working really hard to do what I can, and reading these comments is the by far the best validation coming from you all.

I did lose quite a bit of weight the first month and a half on HRT, almost 20lbs. Male body, meet a low sugar diet and estrogen!! Take THAT! Lol... Good riddance, excess male fat and muscle. I'm trying to maintain my weight with healthy fats like avocados, nuts, coconut oil, and of course my biggest vice: veganaise. I've gained back 3-5 lbs and I'd like it to stay!

Thanks Dee! I'm glad you like my hair, I've been learning a lot on how to properly care for it and style it in a way that suits me and I think I want to keep growing it out for a while. Maybe another 4" or so... When sutures come out on Monday and I get back to LA I'm going to get a little trim to add some more layers.

Girls, thanks so much for these kind words, y'all have already made my day. I cannot wait to fool around in the castro today. I'm going to wear my favorite pair of heels :D :D
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 23, 2013, 11:52:03 AM
Thank you so much for your comments... OMG these tears... Holy wow how easily they come now!

I have been working really hard to do what I can, and reading these comments is the by far the best validation coming from you all.

I did lose quite a bit of weight the first month and a half on HRT, almost 20lbs. Male body, meet a low sugar diet and estrogen!! Take THAT! Lol... Good riddance, excess male fat and muscle. I'm trying to maintain my weight with healthy fats like avocados, nuts, coconut oil, and of course my biggest vice: veganaise. I've gained back 3-5 lbs and I'd like it to stay!

Thanks Dee! I'm glad you like my hair, I've been learning a lot on how to properly care for it and style it in a way that suits me and I think I want to keep growing it out for a while. Maybe another 4" or so... When sutures come out on Monday and I get back to LA I'm going to get a little trim to add some more layers.

Girls, thanks so much for these kind words, y'all have already made my day. I cannot wait to fool around in the castro today. I'm going to wear my favorite pair of heels :D :D

You look fabulous Jenny! Look a lot like my ex cis-female fiance!

She's on the left
  •  

niamh

2.5 months hormones

3 laser treatments

WOW!!
  •  

Ultimus

2.5 months hormones

3 laser treatments

Is this real life? incredible!
  •  

AnarchoChloe

Jennygirl, you look fantastic! I'd say you've earned a good strut down the street in nice heels. How was the trach shave? Was there a lot of discomfort in the first couple days?
"By seeking to free others we find the strength to free ourselves."
  •  

Jennygirl

Words cannot describe how I feel right now

Thank you SO MUCH omg... Thank you! Here come the tears again... Lol!!

There was minimal discomfort after the trach shave. I had the operation early Wednesday morning and pretty much just passed out for the rest of the day on Percocet & Valium. Thursday I had some minimal bruising lower on the neck, just slightly yellow skin with a red ring around it. When I asked if there were any herbals I could supplement with, Mira (Dr O's assistant) suggested Arnica & Bromelain to help with the bruising/swelling. I think they have been helping- possibly a lot? Yesterday I had a pretty big yawn and felt a slight bit of soreness around the remaining cartilage but today I am happy to report no bruising and it is barely even sore to the touch. The incision is still a bit raised but I think it's from the stitches still being in- they come out on Monday! Yay! Because of where he made the incision though (underneath the chin) it's already almost invisible under normal viewing unless I look up to reveal the frankenstein neck ;)

Ok y'all have made me so happy I've decided to celebrate and go get my ears pierced with one of my girlfriends. I'm nervous but very excited! It's a big step for me, I've never had any piercings. I checked with Mira to make sure it would be ok seeing that I just had surgery and she said "go for it!"

Thank you again for all of the amazing responses. Heels GO! :D
  •  

AnarchoChloe

Gah! So jealous! You're going to have a great afternoon! I can't wait to get my ears pierced but am saving it for a treat for myself for after I come out to my parents. That's something I'm going to need a reward after.
"By seeking to free others we find the strength to free ourselves."
  •  

Beth Andrea

August 2011, pre-everything (except earrings LOL):

Today, as I normally present (one year on HRT):

To my critical eye, I haven't changed a whole lot, face-wise. Maybe gotten heavier...my chest is an "A" cup (or just a bit bigger...let's call it an "A+" cup  ;) ).  Most body hair is gone (no one sees that unless they're in bed with me LOL), a lot softer skin. I smile more often, and more sincerely now. I like to think I'm more personable, as well.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Beth Andrea on February 23, 2013, 06:46:24 PM
To my critical eye, I haven't changed a whole lot, face-wise.

Well, that may be true (I'm sorry, honesty is so hard!), but you still look great!
  •  

Jamiep

@Beth,

I am seeing some positive gradual facial change and your hair is growing out nice waves and curl. Sometimes growth has different pace compared to others. As the saying goes, slow wins the race. Patience. You are looking mighty fine lady.

Hugs

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Jamiep on February 23, 2013, 06:57:26 PM
@Beth,

I am seeing some positive gradual facial change and your hair is growing out nice waves and curl. Sometimes growth has different pace compared to others. As the saying goes, slow wins the race. Patience. You are looking mighty fine lady.

Hugs

Jamie

Thanks, both of ya...and as had been said many times...it's all about the confidence. Now I just have to adapt my swagger into a sashay...LOL
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Shodan

I'd like to thank everybody's whose posted in this thread. I'm still very new to this. I just realized I was trans about a month ago, and every time I look in the mirror I think that there's no way I'm ever going to be able to pass as a woman. However, I'm seeing a lot of people who started off looking far more masculine than I am, and becoming very passable and natural looking, and it gives me hope.

•