Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik Ezrin

Alexis, you look gorgeous! :o WOW!
*picks jaw from the floor*

But y'all are looking so great! It's awesome to see people become themselves at last! ^^
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Misato on May 29, 2013, 09:13:22 PM
I wasn't going to do this for two more months but I just made a Transition photo album in iPhoto and got to thinking, "Why not?"

April 2008                                                             May 2013
                                                                             One day shy of 4 months on potent HRT
                                                                             Five rounds of laser
                                                                             Hair Extensions

Hope the labeling with spacing I just tried to do works for ya'll.

Pretty cute gal! nice legs on you and I love the dress, white jacket and shoes although the color doesn't work well with the color of the dress. But really nice just the same, you are on a roll Miss!
  •  

ZoeM

Ok. I said I'd post my full-shot 'before' pic in the other thread, so...

August, 2011.

I'm so sorry.

Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Anna++

Quote from: ZoeM on June 05, 2013, 05:41:11 PM

August, 2011.

I'm so sorry.

Those look like nice speakers!  Oh, and you've definitely come a long way, too.  You should be proud :)
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Misato

Quote from: Shantel on June 05, 2013, 05:00:54 PM
Pretty cute gal! nice legs on you and I love the dress, white jacket and shoes although the color doesn't work well with the color of the dress. But really nice just the same, you are on a roll Miss!

Thanks!

I wonder if the shoes would have worked better on the dog from 2008? ;)
  •  

Byron

August, 2011.

I'm so sorry.

I don't see anything that you have to be sorry about.  You're transition has been amazing, and you should be very proud of that!  ;)
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: Byron on June 05, 2013, 09:16:41 PM
I don't see anything that you have to be sorry about.  You're transition has been amazing, and you should be very proud of that!  ;)
I'm sorry to have assaulted your eyes with ugly-nerd-me. :)
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Carrie Liz

Zoe, simply amazing transformation! Congrats!
  •  

MyAlias

August, 2011.

I'm so sorry.

Zoe Nothing to be sorry about, you currently look fantastic! you have come a long way you should be very proud of yourself.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Misato on June 05, 2013, 09:05:34 PM

I wonder if the shoes would have worked better on the dog from 2008? ;)

Guess I'm having a blonde moment but I didn't get that, it went right over my head hon. Anyway, you look great!
  •  

Sammy

ZoeM - stunning transition, by the way :)
  •  

Misato

Quote from: Shantel on June 06, 2013, 08:23:09 AM
Guess I'm having a blonde moment but I didn't get that, it went right over my head hon. Anyway, you look great!

I meant the big dog statue I'm sitting in front of in the 2008 shot. :) It's cyan, shoes are turquoise.  Darn close!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Misato on June 06, 2013, 11:09:15 AM
I meant the big dog statue I'm sitting in front of in the 2008 shot. :) It's cyan, shoes are turquoise.  Darn close!

Oh DOH, I missed it!
  •  

Byron

Quote from: ZoeM on June 05, 2013, 09:22:27 PM
I'm sorry to have assaulted your eyes with ugly-nerd-me. :)

LOL...well, I didn't go blind, so all is forgiven! ;)
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Vanilla on June 08, 2013, 11:18:25 AM
Kind of new to the boards. I've lurked for a long time, but haven't really posted before. I wanted to share my timeline with others, because viewing other girls' timelines helped give me the confidence to begin my transition. I hope that this comes in useful for others, and thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences as well!

Yeah! :)
  •  

Shantel

Kind of new to the boards. I've lurked for a long time, but haven't really posted before. I wanted to share my timeline with others, because viewing other girls' timelines helped give me the confidence to begin my transition. I hope that this comes in useful for others, and thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences as well!

Nothing vanilla about you miss, very nice!
  •  

Anna++

It looks like things have gone really well for you!  You've had a good transition and you are an inspiration to everyone :)
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

kyh

OMG VANILLA! You're gorgeous in the last few shots! You look so similar to an actress I like :)
  •  

Jamie D

Vanilla, I love that time line.  Thanks for posting.  Just hormones?
  •  

PHXGiRL

12 months today!

Before

2 days ago.
  •