News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie.Izann

Quote from: Lily on October 06, 2011, 09:23:25 PM
I love your hair style!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

I do too! You carry it very well! You know I think a lot of us think long is the way to go, but seeing you makes me want to look into the shorter cuts. By the way you look beautiful.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Stephanie.Izann on October 06, 2011, 09:41:48 PM
I do too! You carry it very well! You know I think a lot of us think long is the way to go, but seeing you makes me want to look into the shorter cuts. By the way you look beautiful.

The look fits her like a glove.

I wish I could wear short hair. But it doesn't normally attract the kind of men I like. Plus, I am a nightclub chick.. Yah. But you wear it extremely well.

I love it on certain women though. It is refreshing seeing ts's with short or andro hairstyles. But short hair has became a trend on women...
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 06, 2011, 09:49:39 PM
The look fits her like a glove.

I wish I could wear short hair. But it doesn't normally attract the kind of men I like. Plus, I am a nightclub chick.. Yah. But you wear it extremely well.

I love it on certain women though. It is refreshing seeing ts's with short or andro hairstyles. But short hair has became a trend on women...

Thanks all!  Not to disappoint, but I will be going long eventually.  I've never had my hair long and I'd like to know what it's like.  But yeah - after that novelty has warn off, I'll most likely go back to short.:)  Even as a guy, I had boyish looks, so I'm carrying that forward into my girl appearance.  It's like hiding it in plain sight!  The look also makes sense for me since I'm trying to attract femme women.;)  Now I gotta go back and give props to some of the other lovely ladies in this thread so that I don't feel like a total douche...
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Samantha_Marie on October 06, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
Pre anything, taken around June or July of '10

Taken about a month and a half ago

I don't really like this one of me and the quality sucks but it's the only one of me I have to share since my phone is being crazy since the new droid update.

Tres cute!  When do we get to see a better current pic?  You're looking WAY happier in the after.;)  I <3 the hair color!

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Eve87 on October 06, 2011, 02:38:19 PM
My before & after! (so far, anyway)

It's only been about a year, but it really does feel like another lifetime.  ;D

Yeeaah... all my pictures have terrible backgrounds.

That year has been crazy kind to you!  You look great!

•  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Cadence Jean on October 06, 2011, 10:02:08 PM
Thanks all!  Not to disappoint, but I will be going long eventually.  I've never had my hair long and I'd like to know what it's like.  But yeah - after that novelty has warn off, I'll most likely go back to short.:)  Even as a guy, I had boyish looks, so I'm carrying that forward into my girl appearance.  It's like hiding it in plain sight!  The look also makes sense for me since I'm trying to attract femme women.;)  Now I gotta go back and give props to some of the other lovely ladies in this thread so that I don't feel like a total douche...

I attracted a lot of lezzies when I was bald and had the short pixie. It totally makes sense... I looked at your age, too...I thought you were a lot younger...Like a teen. You look amazing...Please post more pics.
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: Luc on October 06, 2011, 05:19:24 PM
The thing I find most startling about this thread is that so many of you looked so effeminate even as "men".

Allow me to provide a counter-example then.

The left was taken in the fall of 2006, at the school where I was teaching. this was about two years before I came out to my spouse, three years before I "went public in November 2009 and I never took any sort of HRT until march of this year.

but what you see here is substantially just like what you would have seen the day before I told my wife except for the clothing.

The right side was taken Saturday night last.

Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Samantharz on October 03, 2011, 03:16:23 AM
I'm too much of a coward to post pictures in this thread :)

Post em. Don't be afraid.
  •  

Skyanne

I'm not trying to pass yet, waiting until after my FFS early next year, but...

Three weeks:

Eight months:

•  

A_Dresden_Doll

Quote from: Skyanne on October 07, 2011, 01:27:40 PM

Three weeks:

Eight months:

I can't see you needing much, if at all. I like that you posted the before and after without make up.
  •  

kryst4h

Quote from: Samantha_Marie on October 06, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
Pre anything, taken around June or July of '10

Taken about a month and a half ago

I don't really like this one of me and the quality sucks but it's the only one of me I have to share since my phone is being crazy since the new droid update.

I think your coming out amazing, any surgeries? or just hrt and hair removal, i really like your style! wish we could be friends :p
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: Skyanne on October 07, 2011, 01:27:40 PM

Three weeks:

Eight months:

You look lovely!  Like any other cute girl on the street.;)  What work do you want on your face?  There's a few things that I want taken care of, they're not so evident in my photos, but very noticeable from a side view of my face(if you ask me).

•  

jojo10

Quote from: Eve87 on October 06, 2011, 02:38:19 PM
My before & after! (so far, anyway)

It's only been about a year, but it really does feel like another lifetime.  ;D

Yeeaah... all my pictures have terrible backgrounds.

That is quite an amazing change after just one year. How are you feeling overall?
  •  

jojo10

Quote from: Lily on October 06, 2011, 09:23:25 PM
I love your hair style!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

Agreed, I wouldn't entirely write off the short hair. While, from what I understand, some people feel long hair is necessary for their transition, it looks very good and modern on you while still being feminine.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Logan Bann on October 08, 2011, 01:03:49 PM
You ladies all look amazing.  It's great to see how much happier you all are in your 'after' pictures, there's a light in your eyes that wasn't there in the 'before'.

+1
  •  

Eve87

Quote from: jojo10 on October 08, 2011, 12:56:57 PM
That is quite an amazing change after just one year. How are you feeling overall?

Reeaally good, lol.  I was actually pretty scared of transitioning back then, but everything's gone so smoothly. I feel better as a person, my ties with my family have actually improved, every aspect of transition is covered flawlessly by the gender team here. Haven't needed any anti-depressants since HRT.  It's just been the best decision I've ever made. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good these days.  ;D
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Eve87 on October 08, 2011, 02:05:38 PM
Reeaally good, lol.  I was actually pretty scared of transitioning back then, but everything's gone so smoothly. I feel better as a person, my ties with my family have actually improved, every aspect of transition is covered flawlessly by the gender team here. Haven't needed any anti-depressants since HRT. It's just been the best decision I've ever made. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good these days.  ;D

And you look good.
  •  

LifeInNeon

Should I be concerned that mine got passed over without anyone noticing them? :P
  •  

jojo10

Quote from: Logan Bann on October 08, 2011, 01:03:49 PM
You ladies all look amazing.  It's great to see how much happier you all are in your 'after' pictures, there's a light in your eyes that wasn't there in the 'before'.

+2. Well put.
  •  

jojo10

Quote from: LifeInNeon on October 08, 2011, 03:23:07 PM
Should I be concerned that mine got passed over without anyone noticing them? :P

My bad!  :(

Your birthday picture is quite fantastic. You look adorably happy.
  •