Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fighter

Quote from: A_Dresden_Doll on October 11, 2011, 10:56:35 AM
Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll...get to it, then! :3
Oh I'm trying, but you know that old saying, "All good things take time," is really holding true in this case. The biggest factor towards me having to wait is that I'm waiting to get paid! Once I have enough money I can start seeing a therapist and start buying clothes and start getting makeup etc., etc., etc. But hey, at least I have a job now, and soon I won't be able to use the "I don't have money" excuse :P.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Fighter Sadie on October 11, 2011, 01:15:27 PM
Oh I'm trying, but you know that old saying, "All good things take time," is really holding true in this case. The biggest factor towards me having to wait is that I'm waiting to get paid! Once I have enough money I can start seeing a therapist and start buying clothes and start getting makeup etc., etc., etc. But hey, at least I have a job now, and soon I won't be able to use the "I don't have money" excuse :P.

Once you have the money in hand. Transition and being all you can be is your first priority(besides errr rent and stuff)... Which means hobbies, etc have to be temporarily put on the backburner to embrace the real you. This is just my opinion,do what you want with it.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 11, 2011, 02:38:10 PM
Once you have the money in hand. Transition and being all you can be is your first priority(besides errr rent and stuff)... Which means hobbies, etc have to be temporarily put on the backburner to embrace the real you. This is just my opinion,do what you want with it.

Actually, I'd suggest still having some money for hobbies and a social life (if you have one).. If all you are doing in life is transitioning, you'll find life gets a little tedious..
  •  

Lynn

Quote from: Eve87 on October 06, 2011, 02:38:19 PM

You look like Lea Michelle! :o

I will be posting 2 before photos soon. One from a few months ago, when I was still in denial, and another in a bit after having taken a shower.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: kelly_aus on October 11, 2011, 05:26:06 PM
Actually, I'd suggest still having some money for hobbies and a social life (if you have one)..

Let's see makeup, boys, fashion, etc

Yeah, I have one of those. I've always had one of those, that isn't going away... I am appearing as Lily Munster for a stage show this weekend.

•  

Eve87

Quote from: Lilium on October 11, 2011, 05:33:59 PM
You look like Lea Michelle! :o

Omg. I've been told that before. I do NOT see it, lol. But thanks for the massive ego boost. :p
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 11, 2011, 05:44:44 PM
Let's see makeup, boys, fashion, etc

Yeah, I have one of those. I've always had one of those, that isn't going away... I am appearing as Lily Munster for a stage show this weekend.

I can totally see you pulling that off with aplomb!

Heh.  As for my habits, girls are a pretty tough one to break.  ;)
  •  

Lynn

Quote from: Eve87 on October 11, 2011, 05:51:57 PM
Omg. I've been told that before. I do NOT see it, lol. But thanks for the massive ego boost. :p
If multiple people say it, it must be true! ;)
I can't really pinpoint a specific feature that makes you look like her though, you just do. :)
You're very beautiful!

Now for some lesser beauty ...
Here's a photo from a few months ago, when I wasn't out yet. Look how miserable I look! I honestly couldn't find a single photo where I'm smiling, so I decided to go for the one with the best quality ...

And this one was taken about 5 minutes ago, after having come out for only a few days.

I put my hair down for the occasion as well, as it's really long and I'm proud of it. I have strange hair though, you can kind of see it on the photo ... the front of my hair is almost blonde and really thin, while all the rest is red and quite thick. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it's always been like that.

Also, just look at how much happier I look right now, even without having started anything yet. I just feel like such a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Wonderdyke on October 11, 2011, 06:51:56 PM
I can totally see you pulling that off with aplomb!

Heh.  As for my habits, girls are a pretty tough one to break.  ;)

I did the makeup today. It is really drag queeny... Takes like an hour to do. I will have the pic as my avatar afterwards.

Yeah, if I didn't have a b/f...I'd be embracing my bisexuality to the extreme. Relationships are fun.
  •  

drvotion86

•  

Fighter

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 11, 2011, 02:38:10 PM
I'm actually having a bit of trouble organizing my priorities at the moment. Like I just had an offer to buy a ps3 from a co-worker (one of the good ones that can still play ps1 and ps2 games) and it's very tempting, especially since Dark Souls just came out and I want to play it online with my friends. On the other hand, saving up for therapy and laser hair removal and other things will help a lot in the long run...It's quite a conundrum to me at the moment!

Quote from: Lilium on October 11, 2011, 06:58:24 PM
I can't really pinpoint a specific feature that makes you look like her though, you just do. :)
You're very beautiful!

Here's a photo from a few months ago, when I wasn't out yet. Look how miserable I look! I honestly couldn't find a single photo where I'm smiling, so I decided to go for the one with the best quality ...

And this one was taken about 5 minutes ago, after having come out for only a few days.

Quote from: Natalie <3 on October 11, 2011, 08:52:38 PM
Me back in dec 2010

me oct 2011

Again, it's like magic!
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 11, 2011, 07:07:32 PM
I did the makeup today. It is really drag queeny... Takes like an hour to do. I will have the pic as my avatar afterwards.

Yeah, if I didn't have a b/f...I'd be embracing my bisexuality to the extreme. Relationships are fun.

Heh.  I've never done makeup more extreme than prom stuff.  I think it could be fun to do sometime for a costume or something.

Relationships are fun!  As much as college is great for hooking up and all that, relationships are a pretty cool thing and I'm definitely hoping to find some reasonably long-term attachment.  I'm happy that you're enjoying your partner right now, but just remember that should anything happen, your options are open! :)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

•  

Eve87

@Natalie: ...So...pretty.
@Illium: Much better. I don't think you'll have many problems. You seem to have what I have though, really deep set eyes. Total pain for eyeshadow and mascara, but not without their charm. :p

A more up to date before & after of me. From yesterday.

Still not seeing Lea Michele
I'm about 3 weeks post-rhinoplasty now so my nose is still entirely numb, hard, and royally swollen. :(

•  

Jen-Jen

Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Jen-Jen

Quote from: Lilium on October 11, 2011, 06:58:24 PM
You're very beautiful!

I put my hair down for the occasion as well, as it's really long and I'm proud of it. I have strange hair though, you can kind of see it on the photo ... the front of my hair is almost blonde and really thin, while all the rest is red and quite thick. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it's always been like that.

Also, just look at how much happier I look right now, even without having started anything yet. I just feel like such a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
hey we all start somewhere, at least you have taken the first step! Give it time.
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Karlee

Natalie, you gave me butterflies. You look absolutely amazing. At a loss for words...

Keep up the good work. :)

Love,
Karlee.x
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Eve87 on October 12, 2011, 07:59:38 AM
@Illium: Much better. I don't think you'll have many problems. You seem to have what I have though, really deep set eyes. Total pain for eyeshadow and mascara, but not without their charm. :p

I'm about 3 weeks post-rhinoplasty now so my nose is still entirely numb, hard, and royally swollen. :(

I remember that time in my life.  It will get better, don't worry! :) You already look wonderful, so you don't need to worry about it regardless.
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Annah on October 01, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
Before:  June 2009

After:  June 2011

you should pull your wig back more.....2 close 2 ur eyebrows
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Eve87 on October 12, 2011, 07:59:38 AM

looking good
  •