Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigger

Azmaria your transition is going well and you look cute even after being in the wind.
  •  

mixie

Quote from: Keaira on March 05, 2012, 04:31:56 AM
I looked through some old photos I have scattered in my online collection.

Just because I was thinking happy thoughts. ^_^

You're wearing the dress and the bolero!   It definitely makes your arms look more petite.  Love it.    How did the dress work out?
  •  

niamh

•  

Keaira

Quote from: mixie on March 07, 2012, 10:42:42 AM
You're wearing the dress and the bolero!   It definitely makes your arms look more petite.  Love it.    How did the dress work out?
Well I need to lose some belly fat because it's a but snug there. And I don't fill out the bust much either. I'm still keeping it because I love it and I'm a growing girl . ^_~
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

Kelly J. P.

2010, age 16

2012, age 18

I'm not really done with my transition, but I won't be changing much until I start on facial work now.
  •  

Trixie

I need to stop looking at this thread. Makes me jealous. -_-
  •  

Rabbit

Sorry to be spammy :P But I was snapping a picture today and noticed it was the same head pose as a picture a bit over a year ago :) So was messing around with it to see changes... such subtle differences (i tried to match it up as best i could)... ~_~ In a week it will be the one year mark on hormones.

•  

Skyanne

Gonna be spammy as well, I think these two are a better comparison. ^^

About two years apart. :)
  •  

ByeBye

Quote from: Samantha_Marie on October 06, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
Pre anything, taken around June or July of '10

Taken about a month and a half ago

I don't really like this one of me and the quality sucks but it's the only one of me I have to share since my phone is being crazy since the new droid update.

I reacted in a good manner to this. :)
♥   I'm like an egg that is hatching into something great :)
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Rabbit on March 14, 2012, 03:03:11 PM
Sorry to be spammy :P But I was snapping a picture today and noticed it was the same head pose as a picture a bit over a year ago :) So was messing around with it to see changes... such subtle differences (i tried to match it up as best i could)... ~_~ In a week it will be the one year mark on hormones.

That's a year ago?

Damn girl your hair grows FAST!
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

mixie

Quote from: Rabbit on March 14, 2012, 03:03:11 PM

Hope this isn't offensive, but did you have a nose job?  Your nose looks completely different? That can't be from hormones can it?
  •  

Rabbit

Quote from: mixie on March 16, 2012, 11:13:20 AM
Hope this isn't offensive, but did you have a nose job?  Your nose looks completely different? That can't be from hormones can it?

Nope, no nosejob (I kinda want to get one though). I think it might be a lighting thing? Though, I do think my nose is a little thinner maybe? or something ~shrug~

QuoteDamn girl your hair grows FAST!

Bwaa ha ha :) I can't wait to see how long it gets in another year :) I have had super short hair for most my life...so definitely fun. Hair makes such a HUGE difference with how people see gender I think.
  •  

Assoluta

I find it's very common for the nose to appear thinner and less broad - mine certainly did (although it's still long enough for children to slide down it ;) )
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

Alyx.

I'm about five and a half months along today!

I finally figured out a way to upload images from my phone to the computer (You can send them through e-mail? Really?)

Here I am back in september.

And here I am in a pic I just took now. I tried to strike a similar pose... Do you guys see a lot of changes?

(And what's up in my left eyebrow in these pics? Lol seriously, it doesn't arch like that in real life. Photographs tend to do unflattering things to my face. :P)
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Heartwood, I miss you in chat, you should come back every now and then and say hi :)
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on March 18, 2012, 02:48:28 PM
Heartwood, I miss you in chat, you should come back every now and then and say hi :)

Lol I <3 you too Megs. But I do stop by sometimes, I'm alyx. :P
  •  

inna

unbelievable changes in transition, it is mesmerizing to see HRT in action only visible at speed up time, I have been on hrt for 8months prior to my surgery but since I am OLD my hopes for womanhood were to say, far fetched fantasy, so I resulted to making this fantasy real in the way of scalpel and chisel :) Well, here is a recollection of those events in a short film. Hope you like :)

•