News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What does it feel like to have a penis?

Started by transadrian, November 11, 2011, 04:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora,

::) There are as many answers as there are male bodied people with penises...

It feels like a vagina but only different I guess.......... ;)

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Honestly, pretty damn good.

I never had an issue with my genitalia. But to those who have dsyphoria there, they are probably offended by this post.

DROP IT AND LOCK IT...YO
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JoeyD on November 11, 2011, 02:37:54 PM
It's pretty cool.

I can pee where ever I want.
Like. A. Boss.

Yeah, I can go pee in the grocery store if I want. The dog can't even do that.
  •  

The Passage

"Magic is just science we don't understand yet." - Arthur C. Clarke
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Even in death, may I be triumphant.
  •  

Forever21Chic

It feels like a useless piece of meat. Besides pee'ing i have no use for it....it's just there?  :D
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Quote from: transadrian on November 11, 2011, 04:05:56 AM
(since an MtF figured she could make a thread like this in the FtM forums, I decided to make a partner thread here)

Oh and BTW im not a "MtF" Nor "a transsexual" im a woman who was born with transsexualism.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: xxScarlettxx on November 11, 2011, 04:01:44 PM
Oh and BTW im not a "MtF" Nor "a transsexual" im a woman who was born with transsexualism.

We're all proud of you.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: xxScarlettxx on November 11, 2011, 04:01:44 PM

Well that's one way of looking at it!  :D  :eusa_clap:
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

•  

Mahsa Tezani

•  

JoanneB

Pardon the pun, but I sure don't think this the forum for this question.
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

spacial

I think this has been a useful discussion for those of us who have to deal with the male bit.

I get the feeling that the original poster was looking for something more, which sadly, is a bit difficult really.

But giving some of the an opportunity to actually think about how we think about what we have now has certainly been useful. I've learnt something about myself, to be honest and a lot about others and their impressions.
  •  

Forever21Chic

•  

Arch

Please stop the sniping, folks. People have the right to self-identify as they like without someone's coming along and being sarcastic about it.

And if you have a problem with a post, please either count to ten (or higher) and let it go, take it to PMs, or report it. When you snipe back, we get these wonderful escalations and hurt feelings. Neither fun nor supportive.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

It's pretty cool.

Like. A. Boss.

That! And being to play carnival games inside the restroom. I love the one with the clown and balloons...
  •  

Kelly J. P.

Having a penis, from a perspective where I don't like or want it, feels like an obstruction: something in the way. It's there, and it doesn't serve much use other than to take up volume.

From a perspective of what it literally feels like, it doesn't often feel like much, when positioned properly. When improperly so, well, it may feel stretched, like an arm being pulled too far... except it's one's crotch. An erection causes some more describable feelings, such as pressure. It feels like one's head when they are crying really really harshly, holding their breath and allowing the capillaries to burst. Except... in the penis. There are also the more familiar feelings of sexual pleasure, depending on the cause of the event.

It doesn't generally enter conscious thought often enough to really feel like much more; you have to be aware of it in order to really notice it in yourself, for the most part.

If your curiosity was genuine.
  •  

Felix

It's pretty cool.

Like. A. Boss.

This makes me feel like a badass every time I read it. Vicarious badassery, of course.

And my god Scarlett and Mahsa, what the hell are you chiquis doing to each other? We should seriously rope off an area and attach cockspurs to your ankles and just let you go at it.
everybody's house is haunted
  •