Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Results of taking portrait shots with Nokia 6500 Slide...

Started by AbraCadabra, January 16, 2012, 11:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

O-M-G......

If I should look like that to others, as what I look like on those shots - and I took quite a few, and then some, I might as well shrivel up and die!

Conditions were not the best I guess, with it being late, room lights on, and the flash of the cell's camera in need to go off.

However that may be, it is just sooooooo demoralizing I think I need to ask my neighbour (he hates me) for some Prozac or his hand gun...

Deeply distraught,
Axélle
PS: I think the witch from Hansel & Gretel looks like a super model by comparison... hard to imagine but so it is.
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

AbraCadabra

And BTW --- thanks to it all, I'm now REALLY thinking of FFS... the pain, the $$$, and all.

Isn't this a bit mental, or has it also triggered some of you?

Axélle

•  

Katelyn

Ugh, I hate pictures that others take of me, it is depressing and I look quite worse on pictures than looking at myself in the mirror.  Of course though, I'm not on hormones yet, still it makes me doubt if I'd be able to fully pass without having FFS.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Katelyn on January 17, 2012, 03:21:36 AM
Ugh, I hate pictures that others take of me, it is depressing and I look quite worse on pictures than looking at myself in the mirror.  Of course though, I'm not on hormones yet, still it makes me doubt if I'd be able to fully pass without having FFS.

Yes Katelyn, I can't tell what it is that pic taken of me 'seem' to look so much worse then looking at my image in the mirror...

It's almost like a new kind of Body Dysmorphic Disorder... or what?!

I've taken some more pics yet, after the initial shock, but it's not really getting any better I feel.

So now I need to get used to the idea that I look yet worse still, as if it wasn't bad enough just looking into the mirror. Bring on some more big helpings of more self-confidence to live with that lot now.

Suffer...
Axélle
  •  

caseyyy

I think you look pretty in your avatar. :) Maybe pretty isn't the right word, it's a bit 'girlish' - beautiful. ;)
  •  

AbraCadabra

Caseyyy, oh myyyy,
if that comes straight from the heart, then it must be a kind picture-dysphoria of mine.
Did I discover something new?

I guess not... but thank you so very much for caring to tell. Mwah!

Is it then the case that we are our worst critiques... ?
Wishing it was just that.

Hug,
Axélle
  •  

caseyyy

I do mean it. :) I thought of this thread when I noticed your new avatar and felt this was the best place to comment. I think we are our own worst critics.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Would you know?  You made my day!

Feeling all fluffy now...
Axélle
  •  

espo

You do look very nice, regal almost.  And everyone looks better in the bathroom mirror ... just how it is.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Gosh I'm quite blown away... THANK YOU! Espo, that's ever so nice to say.

Hug and mwah, :-)
Axélle

•