Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Are Your Plans For This Final Year of Earth?

Started by Julie Marie, January 10, 2012, 11:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingInGrey

(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

michelle

What I thought that the sun becoming Nova cool wasn't going to happen at least for another 4 billion years or so!    Did time pass that quickly??? Funny I don't feel another four billion years older.   Go figure.   Good buy Cool World!!!!
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

michelle

You mean the end of intelligent life on Earth, not Earth's end.    From the bacteria's point of view, " What me worry?   I don't even care."    Does the end of intelligence mean a Republican President and Congress are going to be the result of lNovember's election.    That will mean the end of intelligent life on Eatth thus profitsy full filled.    All puns intended.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •