Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Joints and cartilage getting loose - an E related issue?

Started by AbraCadabra, June 05, 2012, 01:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

It is something I have been taking note of for quite some time, joints and cartilage seemingly to come more loose of late. Now 23 months on E.

Examples are an old meniscus damage starts playing up, arches start sagging (some), hip joints give some odd jerky pains during longer brisk walks, so do shoulder joints and also seeming to sag some, walk changing from supinate to pronate...

Also, I noticed that ever so many females born female have much lower arches to oft plain flat feet, and of course are in the majority far more double jointed then males (born male) are.
Exceptions do not proof this wrong - in my estimation.

I also took note of some or other hormone that is much heightened when being pregnant, and apparently there to help 'opening up' more easily when giving birth.

So much for what are my thoughts on the subject i.e. all be really just fine by me, if it was not for some of those old sports injuries staring to raise there nasty reminders...

Any inputs on the subject? Are you experiencing similar?
Is it 'normal' like the way things go - for MtFs?

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Jamie D

Just wait until our rubber heads begin to fall off.
  •  

JoanneL

The aches and pains come as you age. Nothing to do with estrogen etc
ffffffffffff
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: JoanneL on June 06, 2012, 12:42:29 AM
The aches and pains come as you age. Nothing to do with estrogen etc

Loads of much younger females have flat arches/pronate, sagging shoulders, knock knees, and ARE double jointed?
How come? XX Chromosomes?

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •