Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The all NEW vagina monologues...

Started by AbraCadabra, June 16, 2012, 09:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Well, some of you might know about 'them monologues'?
Maybe most ... so why not have some over here then?

I avoided the 'neo-' bit and so lets maybe just leave that label up on the shelf then - way up? :)

The idea?
To keep it light n' breezy and what your vaja in this context would have or want to tell?
Maybe something we can giggle, maybe even laugh about? That might be nice - I think.

So, let our vaja have the word - know what I mean?

Mine is having not much to laugh about today, because a good friend is VERY sad... but I hope the sun be shining out of her soon-ish.
Also it is cold over here, and THAT even affects chickens' vajas. I'm told they don't lay eggs either if the climate is not supportive of 'loose and breezy' in their bottoms...

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

nicole99

she would say "feed me fingers and riding crops!!...geek girls make me drool...I like showers!!"

She is a simple girl  ;)

Hell_Girl

•  

Julie Wilson

Mine would say, "There was a time when I spent my days outside."  Beyond that I really don't care to speculate.  The original vagina monologues seemed pretty tacky to me and I wasn't interested in sitting through it.  O_o
  •  

nicole99

I went and saw the vagina monologues, they were excellent. I laughed and cried. Totally brilliant. the only negative I would say is they had only a limited lesbian view but they admitted as such.

It spoke to me. They talked a lot about how a woman's home is her vagina. I think women in general don't really talk about their vaginas and I thought this was a neat way of starting a dialogue.

Hell_Girl

Quote from: nicole99 on June 19, 2012, 04:24:42 AM
I went and saw the vagina monologues, they were excellent. I laughed and cried. Totally brilliant. the only negative I would say is they had only a limited lesbian view but they admitted as such.

It spoke to me. They talked a lot about how a woman's home is her vagina. I think women in general don't really talk about their vaginas and I thought this was a neat way of starting a dialogue.

Funny, I met someone for coffee yesterday and I ended up telling her about my past, and we talking about our vagina and I realised how intimately aquainted I am with my. There's lots of women out there that aren't. I guess I feel quite lucky in that way.
  •