Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabelle

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

My best friend is a Joy Division fan and she is younger than me at 20

•  

michelle666

Quote from: innainka on November 14, 2012, 11:49:31 AM
Not only congrats Michelle, you look great, but Joy Division, I didn't think there was anyone left on earth who heard of this iconic progressive underground stuff, LUV

They've been my favorite band for the past 20 or so years. I actually just saw New Order 3 times in the past month.
  •  

Jenny07

You're not the only one who loves them and New Order. The worlds best unknown band.
Imagine if they had made it big like U2, we would have to put up with Barney and his dancing instead of Bono. ???
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

ArielleJay

Joy Division is such an immortal essential band :P, Michelle do you listen to any modern post-punk?

EDIT: I should most definitely contribute to this fabulous thread.

I'm pre-everything, all insecure and full of doubts and crazy fits. Photo taken by my partner, Devon.
Got my A machines on the table / Got my B machines in the drawer
  •  

Jenny07

Looking good Michelle.

Very appropriate Tshirt, unknown pleasures...

Enough said for all of us.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: innainka on November 14, 2012, 11:49:31 AM
Not only congrats Michelle, you look great, but Joy Division, I didn't think there was anyone left on earth who heard of this iconic progressive underground stuff, LUV
You do look great Michelle and congrats on your graduation to a B cup, it just looks and feels so much more feminine. And your Joy Division t-shirt is just sooo cool I'm not sure what to say except, where did you get it?!?! I want one! If you like Ian Curtis and Joy Division, you'd probably love the movie, "Control." Anyway, you look great!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

michelle666

Quote from: finallyRandiGirl@57 on November 18, 2012, 12:07:20 AM
    You do look great Michelle and congrats on your graduation to a B cup, it just looks and feels so much more feminine. And your Joy Division t-shirt is just sooo cool I'm not sure what to say except, where did you get it?!?! I want one! If you like Ian Curtis and Joy Division, you'd probably love the movie, "Control." Anyway, you look great!

Thanks for the compliment! The B has really boosted my confidence. I get so happy whenever I see them. 
I've seen Control, great movie. There's another one just called Joy Division. It's more of a documentary, but I think it's actually better than Control.

Quote from: Jenny07 on November 15, 2012, 05:24:46 AM
You're not the only one who loves them and New Order. The worlds best unknown band.
Imagine if they had made it big like U2, we would have to put up with Barney and his dancing instead of Bono. ???

I think in the states they're kinda unknown, but in Europe they're huge.

Quote from: ArielleJay on November 17, 2012, 12:10:01 AM
Joy Division is such an immortal essential band :P, Michelle do you listen to any modern post-punk?

EDIT: I should most definitely contribute to this fabulous thread.

I'm pre-everything, all insecure and full of doubts and crazy fits. Photo taken by my partner, Devon.

I'm not even sure what would be considered modern post-punk now. I listen to a lot of new brit-pop type stuff. Lately I've been getting into The Wombats a lot. I actually discovered them by searching for Joy Division on Spotify. They have a song called "Lets Dance To Joy Division".

We should start a Joy Division thread if we're going to keep on talking about them.

•  

michelle666

So, I never posted a profile/side pic. I'm wondering how I look from the side. I know I have some bossing, but is it a dead giveaway? How is my neck?

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Ah got you now, to be fair I can't really tell. I have met some cisgendered(right term?) women with quite pronounce brows anyway.

•  

Rowan Rue

New hairstyle and I am indeed feeling fabulous!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Michelle G

Michelle, cute lil' nose, nice lips, cute girly chin & rockin the beautiful red hair! Pretty girl!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

michelle666

•  

Rowan Rue

Thanks Emerald, thanks Michelle!

Michelle, I think your brow looks fine, especially with your hairstyle, there's nothing to notice. You look great!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •