Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHXGiRL

Six months HRT yay! Official name change is tomorrow at 9AM.

•  

monica.soto

@Marta: You look great!

@Serena: Wow legal name change! awesome.
Signature not Required
  •  

Carbon

Quote from: Carolina1983 on December 13, 2012, 01:39:46 AM
Has he called you yet? if not he must either be stupid or blind :o

Good question, I hope he didn't stand her up. -_- It's best not to judge without knowing someone's situation- espicially when I was younger I've missed a fair amount of things due to memory issues- but that still sucks to be on the receiving end of.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Tesla on December 12, 2012, 05:21:00 AM
I love the look. No offense, but you probably could wear a bin bag and look good  :D.

Challenge accepted!

Thanks everyone for the super sweet comments!  I think everyone's looking amazing on this thread  :D
Love that black and white photo Carolina, you look great!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

I hope it's ok for me to post here.

Marta, Serena, you both look great! You both have such lovely eyes.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

Saffron

•  

DeeperThanSwords

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 14, 2012, 05:19:46 PM
Challenge accepted!

Thanks everyone for the super sweet comments!  I think everyone's looking amazing on this thread  :D
Love that black and white photo Carolina, you look great!

A bin bag can work as a dress!

•  

Carbon

Quote from: michelle666 on December 15, 2012, 05:40:28 AM
A bin bag can work as a dress!

somehow I feel like if I tried to do this I'd just look trashy
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: silly by the seashore on December 15, 2012, 07:08:47 PM
I had to bring up an old laptop today to get some needed files for someone off it and found some pics I didn't move to my newer one.  So here's an old pic of chubby me from back in '08.  Don't laugh!

Uh-huh and you're darned pretty, is that lipstick? Nice touch girly-girl friend!
  •  

Alyx.

Here's a set I took with my 3DS camera. I think my hair is getting long enough where it looks halfway decent.

Call me pretty! (But not just cause I told you to... or anything...)
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Kelly J. P.

QuoteCall me pretty! (But not just cause I told you to... or anything...)

You're pretty. I try to resist this thread because of the inevitable envious emotional reactions, but it's hard to resist all the cute and beautiful pictures posted here.
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Kelly J. P. on December 15, 2012, 10:11:17 PM
You're pretty. I try to resist this thread because of the inevitable envious emotional reactions, but it's hard to resist all the cute and beautiful pictures posted here.

I know how you feel Kelly, but aren't you pretty stunning yourself?
  •  

Kelly J. P.

Some would say so.

Perhaps my eyes are deficient, but I don't often see it, myself. I can see myself for all that I wish I weren't, and only rarely can I separate myself from myself long enough to see more than that.

Hopefully, I will be able to change how I see myself in time. This will require many compliments and other such outside positive reinforcements in order to counteract my negative thoughts!

If character was based on how we treated ourselves, I would be pure evil.
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Kelly J. P. on December 15, 2012, 10:23:16 PM
Some would say so.

Perhaps my eyes are deficient, but I don't often see it, myself. I can see myself for all that I wish I weren't, and only rarely can I separate myself from myself long enough to see more than that.

Hopefully, I will be able to change how I see myself in time. This will require many compliments and other such outside positive reinforcements in order to counteract my negative thoughts!

If character was based on how we treated ourselves, I would be pure evil.

:(

If you lived in Minnesota I'd drive over there just to give you a hug. :)

If you're who I'm thinking of you're one of the most adorable girls I've ever seen, cis or not.
  •  

Kelly J. P.

I don't really post all that often on these forums any more. I do think I am who you're thinking of, though, and I have always been, and will continue to be, surprised and flattered by how you see me.

Perhaps I'll even take some new pictures of myself in the next few weeks. I don't have a proper camera, but I could probably use that webcam again...
  •  

V M

Quote from: Alyx. on December 15, 2012, 09:43:08 PM
Here's a set I took with my 3DS camera. I think my hair is getting long enough where it looks halfway decent.

Call me pretty! (But not just cause I told you to... or anything...)

So serious  :)  Why so serious looking? You have such a wonderful smile
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: V M on December 15, 2012, 10:39:01 PM
So serious  :)  Why so serious looking? You have such a wonderful smile
She's waiting for the compliments to roll in first ;)

•  

Kelly J. P.

If it means anything, I would find a way to facilitate that smile if you lived in BC. ;)

My sense of humour is strange, but I manage to make my family smile almost every day. Sometimes this involves a physical action intended to curl the lips upward - a natural smile typically then takes over. It just needs a little help coming out.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Alyx. on December 15, 2012, 10:16:11 PM
I know how you feel Kelly, but aren't you pretty stunning yourself?

Kelly J is totally cool, and stunning is an understatement.

She has posted some photos in the past but the links are mostly down.  I believe she still may have some active voice links though.  Don't let her convince you that she is in the least bit "boyish."
  •