Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy at the coast

Quote from: Shantel on January 07, 2013, 09:00:22 AM
You'd better be careful Jamie, she doesn't respond to my email, so I think I've already crossed that line!
I've just been busy with work and all and haven't had to a chance to look at email other than noticing what was there. I will get to it, don't worry! 

And Jamie does know the drill. 
  •  

Noah

5 Months on HRT yesterday...pic taken last week...x
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Noah on January 07, 2013, 05:34:32 PM

Noah you look fantastic, love your pose and facial expression. Congrats on 5 months HRT! :D
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: AriannaJade on January 07, 2013, 05:40:26 PM
3 Months HRT

Quote from: Noah on January 07, 2013, 05:34:32 PM

I think its unfair you two get to look so great in such short HRT periods
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Frostice

Not the latest picture on me...but can't find any other pictures at the moment.

So this one will do for the moment.

•  

Keaira

Wow! All of you look so amazing! And in such a short time span too! I was really dragging along compared to you girls.
  •  

NotThereYet

Noah, Arianna, Frostice: y'all look so feminine and beautiful and feminine again...

Wow...

Andrea
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

anya921

This is just me on my last shopping trip before the new year. Finally I am gathering confidence about how I look which took lot of of convincing from my friends.

I am new to this so I don't know how exactly how to upload a Picture. here is the link to flickr 22122012409
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: anya921 on January 08, 2013, 10:28:36 AM
This is just me on my last shopping trip before the new year. Finally I am gathering confidence about how I look which took lot of of convincing from my friends.

I am new to this so I don't know how exactly how to upload a Picture. here is the link to flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/anya921/8361949106/#]22122012409

You are pretty much stunning.  Love the outfit too!
  •  

Shantel

I am new to this so I don't know how exactly how to upload a Picture. here is the link to flickr 22122012409

Oh my, no-one would see anything other than an extremely attractive CIS woman!
  •  

Kelly J. P.

I am new to this so I don't know how exactly how to upload a Picture. here is the link to flickr

You look very natural, so I'm going to say that it's lucky that you have friends who can tell you that the eyes you examine yourself with may be more critical than warranted.

Happy for you.
  •  

PHXGiRL

you look dang good girl! :)
  •  

spring0721

Arianna, noah, frostice...you ALL look amazing. Such beautiful girls!
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

AriannaJade

Wow you look great!

AriannaJade