News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on January 15, 2013, 08:18:07 AM
I'd been to the beach - I have salt hair in this pic..

EDIT: I have salt hair frequently at the moment..

Salt air, hot sunny days, hot wind all serve to damage hair. Condition, condition, condition!
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Shantel on January 15, 2013, 08:39:08 AM
Salt air, hot sunny days, hot wind all serve to damage hair. Condition, condition, condition!

I do.. but I'm not winning the battle right now..

That's OK, though.. There's a good chance most of it is going to go soon. The long hair doesn't quite fit with who I am..
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on January 15, 2013, 08:42:49 AM
I do.. but I'm not winning the battle right now..

That's OK, though.. There's a good chance most of it is going to go soon. The long hair doesn't quite fit with who I am..

Me either, late bloomer here! Although my bod femmed out nicely I'm just so stuck with my face and refuse to piss away the 50K it would take to undo years of manly-man stuff and the scars that accompany that role, so I'm now comfortable in the androgynous mode and can be either or at will. It works for me.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Shantel on January 15, 2013, 09:51:21 AM
Me either, late bloomer here! Although my bod femmed out nicely I'm just so stuck with my face and refuse to piss away the 50K it would take to undo years of manly-man stuff and the scars that accompany that role, so I'm now comfortable in the androgynous mode and can be either or at will. It works for me.

I'm a woman.. No androgyny for me.. I'm just feeling the need for something a little shorter - my inner dyke needs some love.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on January 15, 2013, 09:57:06 AM
I'm a woman.. No androgyny for me.. I'm just feeling the need for something a little shorter - my inner dyke needs some love.

We each have to deal with what we perceive to be our own individual reality Kelly.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on January 15, 2013, 12:06:29 AM
Here's a recent one..

You have a really warm and inviting smile Kelly. And I like the color of your hair. ^_^
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Jaime on January 14, 2013, 05:41:44 PM
Since so many beautiful women are posting, I think its time for some balance in here.

I think you and Kelly managed to keep the balance one-sided. So it's going to take a lot of non-hotties to tip it back now and right now, I don't see that happening. If they can stand the heat that is. :P
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Shantel on January 15, 2013, 12:51:19 PM
Your avatar looks just like you!

yes it does ^_^
I will take another picture sometime so that the photo and Avatar match better. :D
  •  

AbbyJamz

I think this board is nothing but hotties!  Stop beating yourselves up!!!! :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

First go with my new lip liner make-up technique

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 15, 2013, 07:29:56 PM

Oh girl, I want those lips. You couldn't, uh, pack them up and send them to me to borrow for a few days? I'd send 'em back without a scratch on them. I promise. :angel:
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Seyranna

Really nice Serena you look so different in that pic wow!

I remember the lack of upper lip was really masculinizing the lower portion of your face but this stuff/technique/whatever seems to really balance it out. To my eyes your passability shot way up.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Seyranna on January 15, 2013, 09:18:47 PM
Really nice Serena you look so different in that pic wow!

I remember the lack of upper lip was really masculinizing the lower portion of your face but this stuff/technique/whatever seems to really balance it out. To my eyes your passability shot way up.

Thanks took six months but I found my everyday look. :)
  •  

Noyemi K

That's a pretty short amount of time to get so gorgeous, really. You look like a presenter or a news anchor.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Abby J on January 15, 2013, 04:33:06 PM
I think this board is nothing but hotties!  Stop beating yourselves up!!!! :)

Sometimes that's easier said than done..
  •  

Jen-Jen

Looking good there young lady! I agree with the you look like a newscaster in these two pics!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Carlita

WOW!! Like the ads used to say, you've come a LONG way,baby!!
  •  

michelle666

You look amazing! What brand and color are you using on you lips?
  •