Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hideyoshi

The most recent picture of me is my avatar. Too bad I don't look that way at all angles. Still takes like 50 pictures to find one I like hehe

Edit: 6 months hrt
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Hideyoshi on March 01, 2013, 07:20:01 AM
The most recent picture of me is my avatar. Too bad I don't look that way at all angles. Still takes like 50 pictures to find one I like hehe

You look good no matter what angle you shoot from. Just wait till you hit a year and angles won't be in your mind anymore :D
  •  

Emi

some people say that  this pics can had a place in this post, so well, i hope they are right :P  . 8 months in hormones, one and half year of laser hair removal, and a lot of gym work XD ...yet very noob in make up and hair style XD

in the pics i dont had yet the hair dye, but just one day  after i go to the ... uh...hairdresser's shop
and dye my hair in the same colour..because i  got the same tendnece to  gray hair that my dad :P
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Emi on March 01, 2013, 08:54:32 AM
some people say that  this pics can had a place in this post, so well, i hope they are right :P  . 8 months in hormones, one and half year of laser hair removal, and a lot of gym work XD ...yet very noob in make up and hair style XD

in the pics i dont had yet the hair dye, but just one day  after i go to the ... uh...hairdresser's shop
and dye my hair in the same colour..because i  got the same tendnece to  gray hair that my dad :P

This is the forum I expect to see fantastic pics like that in.. :)
  •  

Jeepgirl90

You look amazing!

•  

Imreallyconfused

Wow! You look very nice. So many people looking so good.
  •  

anya921

OMG you are absolutely  gorgeous.  :)
  •  

Shantel

Oh Emi you are a pretty one!  :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

You look great. I love your legs! Very femme. :)
  •  

Kevin Peña

Do we really need the same pictures posted several times on the same page?  :P

Nonetheless, Emi, you are gorgeous!
  •  

Rowan Rue

Emi, you look amazing!  I love that shirt too, it's very cute :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Emi

i got help from the pants i guess, i dont found short pants or short / medium skirt that fit whit my size yet :(    *pouts* maybe because is  end of season   >.< 

Thanks to all comments!! :)

PD: are welcome advices and tips  about make up or dressing or hair style :P
  •  

Joanna Dark

You look absolutely gorgeous Emi. 100 percent cis female. I love your style too. I just found a pair of Michael Kors Sausalito jeans in a size 8 at the thrift shop and they fit like a dream. What kind of jeans are yours? I hope I can look as good as you at the 8 month mark. Jeez I'm a lil jealous lol jk
  •  

Dee

Quote from: Mellysia (Melly) on March 01, 2013, 03:01:42 AM
I think we may have a poster girl on our hands. Might just give into temptation and eat you up.  >:-)

:o

Quote from: Jay-Bird on March 01, 2013, 01:37:07 AM
I missed the first round, but yes most definitely you are going to look awesome :)
Do keep us all updated with progress shots.

Thank you!  And yes...updates...I need to remember to do those, haha.

Emi, you look amazing!  Yes, this is absolutely the right thread for these pics.  And you've got a pretty natural vibe going on here, which is awesome!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Heather

Quote from: Hideyoshi on March 01, 2013, 07:20:01 AM

I know what your saying about the angles. But I've noticed lately it's taking less shots to find the ones I like. I don't know if I'm getting more feminine or maybe I'm just better at taking photos. It could be a little of both.
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Heather on March 02, 2013, 12:37:54 PM
I know what your saying about the angles. But I've noticed lately it's taking less shots to find the ones I like. I don't know if I'm getting more feminine or maybe I'm just better at taking photos. It could be a little of both.

ya I know what you mean :P

here's another recent one

•  

Heather

Quote from: Hideyoshi on March 02, 2013, 02:14:15 PM
ya I know what you mean :P

here's another recent one

You look great! You definitely belong here in the fabulous thread.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

MadelineB

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •