Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

•  

PHXGiRL

•  

Heather

•  

muffinpants

Quote from: Hideyoshi on March 02, 2013, 02:14:15 PM
ya I know what you mean :P

here's another recent one

You look JUST like a girl I went to high school with! Her name was Audrey and she was so so so beautiful.. it's uncanny the likeness between you two! You are so gorgeous.
  •  

RachelH

Ok I got bored, opinions!?  Password is susans!

http://s1320.photobucket.com/albums/u528/Sailing-Girl/

edit: blocked folder on photobucket
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: muffinpants on March 02, 2013, 08:34:51 PM
You look JUST like a girl I went to high school with! Her name was Audrey and she was so so so beautiful.. it's uncanny the likeness between you two! You are so gorgeous.

•  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Ms. OBrien VT on March 02, 2013, 02:42:41 PM
new pic.  And no I did not cut my hair.

You have a smile that I envy to go with a beautiful face. I want to smile like that.
  •  

Joanna Dark

Wow Rachel! You look cis and gorgeous. There's not a masculine feature on you and you're really pretty too. You so lucky. How long have you been on HRT for? I'm guessing you got laser already and are prepping for SRS. Please tell me your not Pre-HRT or I'm going to be super jealous lol
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TerriT

•  

RachelH

Quote from: Joanna Dark on March 02, 2013, 11:59:31 PM
Wow Rachel! You look cis and gorgeous. There's not a masculine feature on you and you're really pretty too. You so lucky. How long have you been on HRT for? I'm guessing you got laser already and are prepping for SRS. Please tell me your not Pre-HRT or I'm going to be super jealous lol

Quote from: TiffanyT on March 03, 2013, 12:48:22 AM
You look FAB! Makes me jealous I can't get all prettied up.

OMG thank you! I was having serious issues with these photos.  I do have some male features, but I choose photos, with non flash lighting that would make me look hideous!!

@ Joanna Dark: I'm 15 months on HRT so no need to be jealous! Yep 8 session of laser so far and SRS is still at least a distant 22 months away :(

@ Tiffany: Why can't you get prettied up?
  •  

kelly_aus

I'm just going to post my usual comment..

So many pretty girls.. So little time.. ;)

PS: Yes, Janet, that includes you...
  •  

Jennygirl

+1 to what Kelly said

sooooo many good looking ladies in this thread

dee-
WOW you are looking goooood!!! I see quite the change from your avatar photo to the photo you just posted. You've got it going on!!! :D

emi-
just stunning, you look cis! I would never have guessed otherwise. Gorgeous & natural. Holy cow. Incredible.

hideyoshi-
you look great & very fem in both photos, I don't think it's the angle :D

ms obrien-
your smile is priceless, you are exuding happiness in this photo and I love it!

and rachel-
stunning. totally cis as well. Fierce and cute at the same time... how do you do it?!

I am SO thankful for this thread! Looking good ladies!!
  •  

Jennygirl

First time posting a pic in this thread, a month ago I would not have even dared. The biggest difference since, I think, is that I have gone full time. My mindset is completely different now-- I am no longer pretending and it feels great.

I felt especially happy at work on Friday because I had a conversation with my mom about how she has been slowly telling all of her friends :D Soon I think we will be telling the rest of the family and I am so so so excited for that!

OK well here goes, out back at work wearing a new top I got thrifting in SF!

Five days short of 3 months on HRT
  •  

TerriT

Quote from: RachelH on March 03, 2013, 08:50:34 AM
@ Tiffany: Why can't you get prettied up?

Working from home on a big project that's due on Tuesday. So no time to enjoy a Sat night. But, my SO did paint my toenails for me when I was done, around midnight. :D
  •  

RachelH

Quote from: TiffanyT on March 03, 2013, 12:13:54 PM
Working from home on a big project that's due on Tuesday. So no time to enjoy a Sat night. But, my SO did paint my toenails for me when I was done, around midnight. :D

Oh I thought there might have been a serious reason.... lol fair enough! well at least you got someone to paint your toenails, I would pity anyone who had to paint mine lol.  Hope you get your project completed.
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 03, 2013, 11:23:56 AM
hideyoshi-
you look great & very fem in both photos, I don't think it's the angle :D

thanks! means a lot :3
  •  

Kevin Peña

Hideyoshi, you look super!

Anywho, out of my own curiosity, I must ask if you named yourself after Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: DianaP on March 03, 2013, 08:14:49 PM
Hideyoshi, you look super!

Anywho, out of my own curiosity, I must ask if you named yourself after Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

aww thanks

nope, Kino>-bleeped-<a Hideyoshi, a gender-bending anime character

•  

Heather

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 03, 2013, 12:11:06 PM
First time posting a pic in this thread, a month ago I would not have even dared.
Five days short of 3 months on HRT
Jennygirl you are looking fabulous! You definitely belong in this thread! Congratulations on going full time!
  •