Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

And so it was done. When two of us conspire things get done..

One of us should run for president..
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: ddone on March 27, 2013, 07:50:26 PM
me 2

I just wanted to say, all of you girls look absolutely wonderful - and pretty!
Its always so wonderful to see new photo's up here and the smiles just tell it all.
I've been watching a lot of your progress and its awesome! so happy for you all  ;D
It certainly does take some courage to put up some pics that's for sure, me included.
I often get quite jealous too when I come here and see the photos! its normal girl behaviour - I think ;)

Oh and Jennygirl, thanks for the lovely compliment :)
I was really a scary looking boy before, truly. There are some of my Before and Afters in <--- that thread if you wanna see.

Jay-Bird

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Jay-Bird on March 28, 2013, 12:33:52 AM
I just wanted to say, all of you girls look absolutely wonderful - and pretty!
It certainly does take some courage to put up some pics that's for sure, me included.
I often get quite jealous too when I come here and see the photos! its normal girl behaviour - I think ;)
Jay-Bird

I agree  on all points.  I can feel a little bit of envy sometimes too. I stopped posting photos though after I got my hair cut and tidied up, because some of the comments I got were kind of hurtful to me. but that's the way life goes I guess. ^_^
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira on March 28, 2013, 10:13:45 AM
I agree  on all points.  I can feel a little bit of envy sometimes too. I stopped posting photos though after I got my hair cut and tidied up, because some of the comments I got were kind of hurtful to me. but that's the way life goes I guess. ^_^

Unfortunately we get that from an occasional dip posing as one of us, you're not alone dear Keaira, I have suffered some really nasty veiled comments from a few self-righteous A holes myself. Guess it's their problem huh? The monitors do a pretty good job of interdicting some of those commentators, after all this is a support site not the demo derby! ((Hugs ))
  •  

Keaira

It's been such a nice day, and I'm in such a good mood, I think I will post a single picture.

•  

Adam (birkin)

•  

couch tater

Looking really good, Keaira!

And here's me and my baby.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira on March 28, 2013, 07:26:20 PM
It's been such a nice day, and I'm in such a good mood, I think I will post a single picture.

You look like one happy chickster Keaira, nice smile!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: couch tater on March 28, 2013, 07:39:34 PM
Looking really good, Keaira!

And here's me and my baby.

Cute baby, you too tater! Is that the couch behind you?
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Emi on March 27, 2013, 12:06:08 AM
First of all, i love all the photos i see before from the other girls, all look very nice, but specially i found very atractive Jay-Bird one  :)

Now, my new phothos, the make up was help from a friend, before go to party

I love this one  :P

I dont love this one...but make me realice  where i need a FFS        :(

I agree with all the girls who are saying you don't need FFS. Why go to that expense, and the risk inherent in any plastic surgery, when you already look really pretty? If you have the feminine voice and mannerisms to go with your appearance, then I can't see how anyone meeting you would ever doubt that you're female.

And just so you know, I never post compliments just to be polite. I'm not trying to be sweet. I really mean it!
  •  

Eveline

Quote from: Emi on March 27, 2013, 12:06:08 AM
Now, my new phothos, the make up was help from a friend, before go to party

I love this one  :P

Sweetie, you are beautiful right now. Don't touch a thing!
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Shantel on March 28, 2013, 08:12:03 PM
You look like one happy chickster Keaira, nice smile!

I don't have much to be super-happy about, I'm unemployed, still having problems with the Indiana BMV not accepting my Deed Poll name change documents, which will undoubtedly cause me issues with employment. I mean I'm not depreseed and I still wake up happy. It's just wearing on me.

On the other hand, I have my wonderful family with me. :D

Emi, you look great. ^_^
Couch Tater, that's a super-cute doggie there. you look pretty pleased there. :D
  •  

Rowan Rue

Miranda, Aww, thanks :) I felt your post really resonated with me so I'm glad I understood what you meant correctly ;D And yes, one day I hope I can get a rockstar or two wearing my clothers!

Jaybird, you look so pretty in that photo, I really love your look, you have a real elegance :)

Emi, you look amazing, I cant' see anything about your face that would make me think FFS could help you in any way.  Of course we all see ourselves a little diferently from how others do.  Sometimes I'd like to change my nose a little...
Anyway, you're beutiful :)

Keaira, sorry to hear things are tough but way to go on keeping a positive attitude.  I think you look gorgeous in those two pics! It seems like your cheeks and eyes have changed a little recently, they make your smile super pretty ;D

Ok, as everyone has been posting full body shots lately I'll post one too.
Here's me in my sewing room (gods, look at the floor, I haven't swept up those thread trimmings in weeks!)
Hmmm, seems to be a trend.  I post a pic then apologize for my poor house keeping.  Oh well.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: newgrrrl on March 29, 2013, 02:05:13 PM
Sweetie, you are beautiful right now. Don't touch a thing!

I agree you lucky pretty girl. Just enjoy life.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Rowan you look absolutely amazing. :o

I'm super jealous of you slim figure....errrrg why do I have to love food so much  :-\
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 29, 2013, 11:54:12 PM
Rowan you look absolutely amazing. :o

I'm super jealous of you slim figure....errrrg why do I have to love food so much  :-\

Aww thanks :)
Being Gluten, Lactose and yeast intolerant helps with staying thin >.< There's basically nothing I can eat in any western restaurants!  IT's pretty hard to put on eight eating only Japanese and Thai food, lol.

•  

Keaira

Wow Rowan, you look amazing!! Do you have a website for your fashion? And you look beautiful as always.

And thank you for the kind words. ^_^
I used to part my hair in the middle, now I part it off to the side which i think looks better. Especially with continued hair regrowth.
As for my cheeks, I don't know if they have changed. They do get rosey when I smile though. And my eyes I think are still the same. it could just be because of my make-up. ^_^
Job wise I am hoping to finally be able to get into graphic design or visual effects. I love creating things. ^_^
  •  

Kayle Sky

Carlita, Rowan, I am so envious of your beautiful figures. You have my dream body to get back to.  :'( Beautiful,  fabulous,  stunning,  and perfect are all understatements. So envious.

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Keaira on March 30, 2013, 04:39:28 AM
Wow Rowan, you look amazing!! Do you have a website for your fashion? And you look beautiful as always.

And thank you for the kind words. ^_^
I used to part my hair in the middle, now I part it off to the side which i think looks better. Especially with continued hair regrowth.
As for my cheeks, I don't know if they have changed. They do get rosey when I smile though. And my eyes I think are still the same. it could just be because of my make-up. ^_^
Job wise I am hoping to finally be able to get into graphic design or visual effects. I love creating things. ^_^

Best of luck finding an awesome design job!

•