Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alainaluvsu

Me and some friends went out and had a blast in the quarter last night...

... and yes, I was wasted  :icon_drunk:
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Joanna Dark

You look really cute Alaina!!! it's weird seeing you outside your avatar. I don't think you'll be able to crush your friend BTW lol your way too small.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

She grunted when I sat on her!!!

Thank you btw!!!
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Michelle G

Alaina...ya goofball :)  looks like a fun night!!

Was looking at my hair yesterday and was thinking about letting it grow two more inches before trimming the ends real nice?

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Now I lay me down to sleep, btw dear God how come Michelle G has such nice hair and I don't!  >:(
  •  

Katrina

•  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Jennygirl on April 06, 2013, 12:06:49 AM
A few days ago I had a look in the mirror and experienced a moment where I could not believe what I was seeing- I no longer see any maleness looking back at me in the mirror. I don't know if I have ever been happier in my life. On top of everything, laser and HRT has done WONDERS for my facial hair the past week. I now shave every 2 days, and there is barely any shadhttp://i.imgur.com/xRp3o3F.jpgow left anywhere... I am literally almost crying tears of happiness right now because of that alone.

First, I have to tell you, Jennygirl, that you are absolutely stunning, feminine and gorgeous. You're so already there it's hard to believe you weren't born female, and if I didn't see the "Before and After" thread, I would have thought you were a cis-woman. Next, I remember feeling my first time what you just experienced, Jennygirl, and you may not believe this, but I don't think that feeling ever completely goes away! Sometimes I can get down about my back and money problems, but I can nearly always pull out of it just by looking at myself in the mirror. Once in awhile I'll still nearly come to tears, but not because I'm unhappy with my life, I'm not, and not because I'm all that, I'm not that either. But I've just seen a woman in my mirror and IT'S ME!!! It still makes me ecstatic to see the real me, my face, body, makeup and clothes, matching who I've been since I was in my mother's womb, Barbara Thomson's daughter, Miranda Elizabeth. I hope that feeling never leaves me, you, or anyone else! Hugs to you and your cute little sweetie, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Hideyoshi

•  

Rowan Rue

Ok, totally coming back to tell you all how amazing you look after I soak this ductape off!  I just finished a shoot featuring mashup clothes designed by myself and a fellow punk rock designer and I am sooooo excited with how the photo's turned out.
Here's a preview.

Sorry for the poor image quality.  It's an iPhone shot of the photographers camera screen.
I'll post full res images when I get them back.

=^.^=

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on April 06, 2013, 11:31:20 AM
Me and some friends went out and had a blast in the quarter last night...

... and yes, I was wasted  :icon_drunk:

haha i love this! your cute! lol
  •  

Kathryn

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 05, 2013, 06:54:13 AM
Wispurr, I'm so jelly you have such soft features before HRT :P

Thanks Hideyoshi!:3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 Que Sera, Sera <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My about me:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,179314.new.html#new
  •  

Rowan Rue

Alaina, I love that photo.  It's totally adorable! 

Joanna, nice to see you post here :)  you look uh-may-zing.  Totally fabulous!

Hideyoshi, love that pic of you and your friend, you look stunning.  Not quite the same style, but one of these days I'm going to have to put a Decora look together ;D

Jenny, great to see looking so happy hon.  And yeah, the first time you truly see yourself in the mirror is totally magical.  Love it :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

tomthom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 07, 2013, 09:06:07 PM
Ok, totally coming back to tell you all how amazing you look after I soak this ductape off!  I just finished a shoot featuring mashup clothes designed by myself and a fellow punk rock designer and I am sooooo excited with how the photo's turned out.
Here's a preview.

Sorry for the poor image quality.  It's an iPhone shot of the photographers camera screen.

=^.^=

Your wife is going to have some competition if you keep being this pretty.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Wispurr on April 03, 2013, 11:10:09 PM
Hey, Just seeking reassurence I suppose... I am 3 and a half months in G.I.D. Counseling. No HRTs yet...

These are all like around three months old to about this month...
Wispurr, I know others have said the same thing, but you look great. Are you sure you haven't been on HRT for several months and forgot about it? You look very pretty and I'm pretty sure you'll only get prettier, happier and more at peace with yourself than you thought humanly possible. Hugs, Mira           
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Carolina1983

Still very swollen etc but felt ok today.

And yeah the eyebrow are meant to be like that, and also the hair :P. I have my own definitions of style ;)

•  

Carolina1983

You look super hot in that photo  :o

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 07, 2013, 09:06:07 PM
Here's a preview.

=^.^=
  •