Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Aren't all spiders toxic? I gave it the benefit of the doubt!
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 19, 2013, 07:34:10 PM
Aren't all spiders toxic? I gave it the benefit of the doubt!
Some are more toxic than others. This one looks like a spider made of pure undiluted evil acid.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

King Malachite

I had a religious debate with my sister.  In the end, we both agreed to disagree.  I enjoyed debating on the little scriptures I know, even if she's a full blown pastor.  This has made me happy and she even said I was very philosophical.

What has made me unhappy?  I'm going to hell according to her viewpoint.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

janis

That I woke up and I still had male parts, it made me very unhappy!

janis
  •  

DriftingCrow

I wore a dress to work and I got tons of compliments about how great I looked from my coworkers, bosses, and clients. It made me happy because I usually don't get told that I look great all day long by people, but it also made me unhappy at the same time because I can't wear men's clothes to work, and I don't even really look good in men's clothing.

Quote from: Miss Bungle on May 22, 2013, 06:01:09 PM
Even though I am a lesbian I have to admit that there was a part of me that was a bit flattered by it since the guy thought I was cute enough to be hit on and he actually told me that he thought I was cute. Plus, he was actually kind of charming rather than the usual creeps that hit on me. (But there is that pesky lesbian issue so it cancels that out anyway. :D)

Ah, I know that feeling too, I have this nice, great looking guy who is smart, funny, kind, and generally perfect for me, except I am not into men right now.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

FTMDiaries

I had a tube of haemorrhoid cream in my pocket (yah, you don't want all the details about that) along with the keys to my workplace.

When I reached into my pocket to get the keys at lunchtime, I found a whole mess of messiness in there. Apparently, the lid of the tube had managed to unscrew itself in my pocket, so I had a whole pocket full of greasy haemorrhoid cream.  :o

I was in a rush to get out the door so I only had enough time to run to the bathroom, get some toilet paper, and wipe out the worst of it. I also gave the keys a quick wipe-down too. I didn't have time to wash my hands properly so I spent the next 20 minutes with my hands smelling of haemorrhoid cream.

What made me happy about this little extravaganza? My iPhone was in my other pocket...  ;D

•  

big kim

Got an invite to my nephews wedding the same day I want to go to the Rebellion punk festival and I know his Dad my ex brother in law will be there,he used my sister for a punch bag for 14 years before leaving her with 5 kids.Iwill find it hard to resist kicking him squarely in the balls
  •  

suzifrommd

All of this used to be on my chest and shoulders:

It took me over two hours to remove it. The clippers ran out of juice. I still couldn't get a smooth shave so it's all stubbly. Also, I found out that I can't shave reliably with my left hand. Too uncoordinated.

I'm going to have to do this every week for the rest of my life. AARGH!
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: androgynoid on March 31, 2013, 11:02:32 PM
My Pathfinder character got killed. :( I liked her.

However, this gives me the opportunity to create a hilarious new character, whom I'm nearly certain will be a gnome paladin. Not sure on their gender yet.

I don't think I've ever played a character who wasn't small-size.

I understand the loss of a character, it's often hard for non-rpers to understand. They're a part of ourselves.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

Edge

My son is very cute when I read him a certain book, show him cats and/or bunnies, and/or blow bubbles. He has a temper tantrum when I won't read the book again and put the bubbles away.
  •  

King Malachite

I'm happy that I stood to pee twice with two empty toilet rolls with little to no mess-I especially enjoyed the sound

I'm unhappy because I have to get completely naked for that to work.  It just reminds me that I don't have a penis and it makes me jealous of my brother.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Padma

I have my 2nd opinion appointment, but it's not until mid-July. Meanwhile, I'm going to need surgery pretty soon for a big problem with my waterworks, and they're trying to decide who's going to do what surgery. It's faintly possible that they might decide to do it all at once (the waterworks and the GRS) and it's faintly possible that if they do, they'll bring it all forward somewhat because of the urgency of the waterworks problem. But for the moment, I'm hovering in the void, waiting for people to make decisions on my behalf, and keeping my fingers crossed (and my legs).
Womandrogyne™
  •  

V M

Well, I needed to go to the store today to get an eyeglass repair kit and a few other things but it was a rather wet and cold day out today and my old glasses are about as good as not wearing any

I randomly mentioned feeling apprehensive about riding out on my bicycle in such weather and not being able to see very well to one of my neighbors and so she had her boyfriend give me a ride

Glasses are now repaired  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Darkie

So I am allowed to wear jeans at work and right now all I own are girl jeans.  We went to McDonalds for lunch and I got one of those new big wraps they have.  I'm eating it in the breakroom when I notice that it was leaking a little on my hand. I look down to find my entire crotch basically soaking wet. It looked like I had peed all over myself. So, I went to the clearence rack (I work at a consignment store) and tried on a pair of jeans.  They are sized like a girl (Just one number instead of the two) but they look like boy jeans.  So I am wearing them and they have made me feel so happy today.  Thanks McDonalds!
Courage is the power that turn dreams into reality.
  •  

Edge

Happy part: My friend invited my son and I to meet her and her son at the park.
Frustrating part: She called me after she had already been at the park for over an hour and didn't stay very long after we arrived. She gave me no advance notice.
  •  

Alekibutt

The mutually frustrating and joyous part of my day was having to go to the post office to complain about how none of the packages I ordered two months earlier had arrived yet and convincing them to look for them and find them. Frustrating because they had apparently been there since last month and the post had just somehow not been able to send me notifications.

But happy that  I finally have them in my possession. :)
I help run a group called PinoyFTM for Filipino FTMs or FTMs living in the Philippines.
  •  

CalmRage

i should've talked to my therapist today, but he texted me in class(!), saying that he was sick.
  •  

Jamie D

I have a cold, a sore throat, and a cough.  My voice is hoarse.  (unhappy)

I stayed in bed most of the day, and made some sugar-free Jello when I was up.  (happy)
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Jamie D on June 04, 2013, 10:13:37 PM
I have a cold, a sore throat, and a cough.  My voice is hoarse.  (unhappy)

Well, don't cough on your posts. You wouldn't want to spread it around  ;D

Seriously, take good care of yourself and get well soon.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

King Malachite

Happy- I made a Craigslist sale

Unhappy- I can't even enjoy the little $5 I made when my mother basically condems me for meeting people online.  That and me being worried that the woman will email me complaining about the post and frame's flaws even though I described in the ad a lot of the flaws and put sold AS IS.  I also gave her a lot of time to look it over and her son too.

•