Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: big kim on August 11, 2013, 10:49:44 AM
Had a great time at my nephew's wedding except I was the only veggie there and everything had meat in it.

Feels. I hate it when that happens, I run into similar issues a lot.  :(
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

big kim

Thanks,the veggie enchilada tasted great when I got back!
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: big kim on August 12, 2013, 06:10:34 PM
Thanks,the veggie enchilada tasted great when I got back!

Mmmm, veggie enchiladas are the bomb-diggity.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

vegie271

I was looking for books to read for a thread - while doing so I found the body of a wireless trackball (and I had set aside the ball from a broken one (this one had previously lost its ball through a weird mischance (bizarre circumstance my apartment eats things) allowing me to make a whole trackball  ;D -

I was unable to find the books I was looking for this means I am missing 4 hardback books I ordered The color Purple and 3 I can't even remember the titles of (as I say my apartment eats things) they seem to have just vanished into the concrete floor just like the ball from the previous trackball   :'( out $60

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: V M on August 10, 2013, 07:13:12 PM
An individual at my apt.s who caused me a lot of grief with my immediate family and was a constant source of irritation and harassment for several years passed away this morning

I am torn between feeling sad for anyone to pass away and celebrating that I will never have to be bothered by this jerk (Bluto) again

I am waiting for one of my former bosses to die so I can piss on his gravestone.

I can be a real vindictive bitch when I feel like it.
  •  

suzifrommd

The offer was accepted that I made on the house I was interested in. The good news is that I'm moving out of what has grown into a toxic situation between my soon-to-be-ex-wife and me. The bad news is I'll be living alone and away from my two children.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: suzifrommd on August 14, 2013, 04:02:51 PM
The offer was accepted that I made on the house I was interested in. The good news is that I'm moving out of what has grown into a toxic situation between my soon-to-be-ex-wife and me. The bad news is I'll be living alone and away from my two children.

I know how much that sucks, but I remember your posts about that home life. You've needed some serious reprieve for a long time. *hug* You're going  to be OK.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: suzifrommd on August 14, 2013, 04:02:51 PM

They won't abandon you Suzi, meanwhile this will be healthy for you.
  •  

JillSter

I'm quitting smoking in preparation for HRT. I'm so glad to get this monkey off my back, but OMG it sucks!
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Jillian on August 15, 2013, 09:16:42 PM
I'm quitting smoking in preparation for HRT. I'm so glad to get this monkey off my back, but OMG it sucks!

Stay strong, sister. Be kind to your body. You're precious.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

AdamMLP

I dropped a whole bucket of olives over myself tonight at work.  But I got to use someones Lynx deodorant to cover up the smell.  I don't particularly like it but its a stereotypical teenage guys deodorant, and something I've wanted to use just for that for a while.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: AlexanderC on August 16, 2013, 05:51:20 PM
I dropped a whole bucket of olives over myself tonight at work.  But I got to use someones Lynx deodorant to cover up the smell.  I don't particularly like it but its a stereotypical teenage guys deodorant, and something I've wanted to use just for that for a while.

I love Lynx Africa. My ex bought it for me when I went to see her, and I loved how it made me smell. Though now, whenever I smell it, I'm brought straight back to England and it makes me sort of sad.
  •  

Makalii

Quote from: SaveMeJeebus on August 19, 2013, 10:55:44 AM
Viewing something

Dare I ask?

Went shopping today. Bought some cute clothes!!
But also a major dash on self esteem. I loved the clothes, but they didn't love me back... ):
- Circus Girl
- MtF
- Pre-HRT (for now)
- Call me Maka  ;)

For how could I ever ask someone to love me as a woman for my body, if I can't even love my body as a woman for myself?
  •  

Edge

My dad just sent me a message that my grandma is unresponsive and will probably die in the next two days. I'm glad she won't be suffering anymore and that she has had a long, good life, but I am upset that I won't be able to go to her funeral.
  •  

Jamie D

•  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Makalii on August 19, 2013, 08:13:01 PM
Dare I ask?

Went shopping today. Bought some cute clothes!!
But also a major dash on self esteem. I loved the clothes, but they didn't love me back... ):

I don't want to jinx myself.

Quote from: Edge on August 21, 2013, 08:59:00 PM
My dad just sent me a message that my grandma is unresponsive and will probably die in the next two days. I'm glad she won't be suffering anymore and that she has had a long, good life, but I am upset that I won't be able to go to her funeral.

It saddens me to hear.
  •  

Night Haven

The thought of being able to run around without a shirt on; can't do it yet, but eventually...
Also that I won't be able to do so immediately after surgery. It tastes bittersweet.
-Fight for the changes you want to see made; become the changes you want to see in the world.-

-The world is worse enough as it is; let us be and let be. Let's stop spreading hate and start spreading acceptance...-
  •  

Shantel

Focus on your good memories of her and give thanks for her life and the positive influence she had on you, she knows you love her.
  •  

MadeleineG

Please accept a *hug* :(

Maddy
  •