Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lauren5

Quote from: Xhianil on November 18, 2013, 01:18:51 AMWait till your alone and they aren't going to be back, while walking around, in the bathroom (such as in shower), it's not much but still can at least.
We have communal bathrooms; can't practice in there, and I missed the weekend where my roommate was gone by shopping and writing instead.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: Willow on November 18, 2013, 07:59:14 AM
We have communal bathrooms; can't practice in there, and I missed the weekend where my roommate was gone by shopping and writing instead.

Still, you can find time if you try hard enough, find a nice and quiet place to relax and practice at a park or something.
  •  

NathanielM

Unhappy: I had the worst internship day. It was chaos, I fell hard on my knee, I hurt everywhere from lifting loads of kids,... I honestly felt I was terrible and no help at all
Happy: I asked for feedback on this because I can get down on myself sometimes and they said they felt I was doing a good job considering the chaos of the day :) Proud I didn't let my brain tell me I was terrible and instead asked someone who could know!
  •  

LordKAT

You have to, fairly quickly, scrape and stretch the hides. There is more obviously. I have a friend who does his own from hunting and trapping. Not my thing, I become physically sick.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Kristal

If they didn't give you the brains you'll have to get your own tanning solution. Try a sportsman store. If you can't find one, you can get a recipe online. I think it involves rock salt and battery acid, but don't quote me on that. You'll also need a large sealed container to keep the hides in.
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: LordKAT on November 19, 2013, 03:26:35 PM
You have to, fairly quickly, scrape and stretch the hides. There is more obviously. I have a friend who does his own from hunting and trapping. Not my thing, I become physically sick.

Tehe! I just imagined a large cat, like a lion, taking down an animal....

Then calming removing and tanning the hide. Clearly I need sleep!
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Cindy

I had a vision of LordKAT laying in the sun tanning his pelt.

Now where did I put my knife?
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Cindy on November 20, 2013, 01:35:19 AM
I had a vision of LordKAT laying in the sun tanning his pelt.

Now where did I put my knife?

EEP!  I should have been born a porcupine.

BTW, warm furry snuggles are better when I still have my pelt where it belongs.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: LordKAT on November 20, 2013, 01:38:26 AM
EEP!  I should have been born a porcupine.

BTW, warm furry snuggles are better when I still have my pelt where it belongs.

OK that sounds good to me!!!
  •  

bethany

Today I was thinking of a friend that I had met this past summer but have not heard from since the begining of August. I am very worried that she may have hurt herself. Last I knew she was very depressed over a number of things. I tried to call her today. No answer so I left a message. Then I went to her facebook page and saw another one of her friends are just as concerned as I am.

I sent her friend that posted a message asking if she had heard from her and no she had not. :(

Anyway while talking to the missing woman's friend we quickly became friends and found out that we went to the same highschool!! a few years apart but wow what a small world. So I made a new friend.

Now the best part. While typing this out I recieved a phone call from the missing woman's wife she told me she has been in the hospital for some time. (I fear she tried to kill herself but I should not speculate that.) Anyway her wife is going to pass along that I called and will give her my number. Thank GOD she is still alive!!
  •  

Xhianil

+thanksgiving lunch at school.
+(new) girl said she thinks I'm a great guy cause i don't stare at her boobs.

-i think she thinks I'm gay.
-reminded again about just how crazy my mother is.
-still useing the neighbors internet.
  •  

Lauren5

Froze my legs and fingers off and emptied my tear ducts at a TDoR vigil, but went dressed so I felt good about it.
Disrobing wasn't fun either. Last night it made it so I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I look in the mirror and see him, not me.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Keaira

I woke up missing Caleb again. But last night I sprayed his deodorant all over my Starlite Pillowpet and cuddle with him as I went to sleep and it brought a little bit of comfort. It's as close to having Caleb to snuggle with as I will get for now. :(
  •  

Xhianil

Didn't want to leave bed at all today, i just wanted to stay there and snugle my doggie, sadly though reality came knocking.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira Raine on November 21, 2013, 04:33:12 AM
I woke up missing Caleb again. But last night I sprayed his deodorant all over my Starlite Pillowpet and cuddle with him as I went to sleep and it brought a little bit of comfort. It's as close to having Caleb to snuggle with as I will get for now. :(

Once again this reminds me of the 50's era sone by Mickey and Sylvia "Love is Strange". You're both such fun to know here.
  •  

Constance

It was actually yesterday, but I didn't get home till nearly midnight.

The Trans Day of Remembrance service went very well last night. I raged and wept and sang and prayed. I even helped kindle a flame of hope.

I'm still wounded, but I feel like we did something beneficial.

KabitTarah

MLP
Crying from the emotion in it... seriously, at MLP...? :P

Happy that I can cry now... if a bit too easily. WTH will HRT bring to the table?! :D LOL
~ Tarah ~

•  

Kristal

Quote from: kabit on November 21, 2013, 11:49:06 AM
MLP
Crying from the emotion in it... seriously, at MLP...? :P

Happy that I can cry now... if a bit too easily. WTH will HRT bring to the table?! :D LOL

Ohmygosh, yes! I watched "A Friend In Deed" last night. I was bawling my eyes out through the whole "Smile, Smile, Smile" song. A tad ironic, if you think about it... Pinkie Pie always gets to me.
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

KabitTarah

Quote from: Kristal on November 21, 2013, 12:40:52 PM
Ohmygosh, yes! I watched "A Friend In Deed" last night. I was bawling my eyes out through the whole "Smile, Smile, Smile" song. A tad ironic, if you think about it... Pinkie Pie always gets to me.

I think I'm a combo of Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy... but then I've only "seriously" watched the first three episodes!
And cried for each... I'm in trouble... ;)

... at least it's not Glee... I had to stop... it got to be too triggering. Crying I like... triggers I don't.
~ Tarah ~

•