Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristal

Quote from: kabit on December 01, 2013, 06:40:28 AM
I can just picture them thinking... "so wait... all I have to do is go on T and the periods stop??"

I doubt they would. I was explaining to a male friend that I don't have to worry about Male Pattern Baldness because of the estrogen. He told me that it wasn't worth it. More worried about his lower head than his upper one, I suppose...
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Shaina on November 29, 2013, 08:26:07 PM
^This!

I'm so pleased Shantel adopted me!  ;D

I don't wanna be related to Malachite though... >:(

You get a new name then, it's no longer Shaina it's Miss Behave!  :icon_ballbounce:
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: AlexanderC on December 01, 2013, 07:47:44 AM
I got a load of music off my friend, which is about time because I've over listened all of the music on my iPod to the point where I actually feel sick listening to some of it.  The only problem is he's never named the stuff properly, so I've got about 2 gb of music to work out the names and artists of.

Load it all all onto a computer then run an ID3 tag fixer program over the folders containing the missing names, should sort em right out.

Lifehacker has some programs you can use reviewed HERE
  •  

AdamMLP

Quote from: Kaylee on December 01, 2013, 10:49:27 AM
Load it all all onto a computer then run an ID3 tag fixer program over the folders containing the missing names, should sort em right out.

Lifehacker has some programs you can use reviewed HERE

I'll remember that one for the future, the problem is that our wifi where I'm staying blocks all downloads, so I'll not be able to download it until I'm back home at Christmas. I'm 75% through by now I think. It's mostly the stuff I can't work out the names to that I'm left with.
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Shantel on December 01, 2013, 10:35:37 AM
You get a new name then, it's no longer Shaina it's Miss Behave!  :icon_ballbounce:

Thanks Mom! I'll try to live up to this one.  >:-)
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Devlyn

The good: It isn't snowing.
The bad: It is pouring.
The ugly: I'm going to have to walk the dog in it.
  •  

Makalii

The other day I was showing my very best friend this new pair of jeans my mother gave me. He asked me, "Dude, what do you do with your junk when you wear those pants?" This made me laugh, and so, much to his discomfort and my amusement, I told him. (Not in great detail, don't worry. Haha )

This made me happy because a) it was funny and b) until now he hadn't shown any interest at all other than discomfort in my femme endeavors.

But this also saddened me because although he knows I wear girl's clothes, I don't think he even thinks of me as a crossdresser and I haven't told him I'm transsexual. It's going to be hard...
- Circus Girl
- MtF
- Pre-HRT (for now)
- Call me Maka  ;)

For how could I ever ask someone to love me as a woman for my body, if I can't even love my body as a woman for myself?
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: kabit on December 01, 2013, 06:40:28 AM
I can just picture them thinking... "so wait... all I have to do is go on T and the periods stop??"

Lol, well my mom always does say she should have been her father's son...
  •  

Lauren5

I have a sudden craving for a milkshake.
Not sure if that's good or bad.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

KabitTarah

Quote from: Willow on December 02, 2013, 01:37:46 AM
I have a sudden craving for a milkshake.
Not sure if that's good or bad.

Good: Milkshake!

Bad (?): Boys to the yard!
~ Tarah ~

•  

Kristal

I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

Shaina

Bad: I missed the bus and an important appointment.

Good: Ran into a long lost friend on the next bus and he really needed a shoulder.

It was meant to be!  ;D
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Shaina on December 02, 2013, 09:56:57 AM
Bad: I missed the bus and an important appointment.

Good: Ran into a long lost friend on the next bus and he really needed a shoulder.

It was meant to be!  ;D

That's our girl, always the optimistic pragmatist who sees adversity as an opportunity. The saying is true, "You can't be optimistic if you have a misty optic!" Atta Girl Shaina!
  •  

AdamMLP

A six year old who wants to be referred to and identifies as male making the front page news on one of our national "newspapers" (I really struggle to call The Sun anything more than a comic...).

I'm happy for the exposure because I personally didn't know that trans men existed until I had just turned fifteen, and that the mother fought for their child's rights.

I'm unhappy that it was deemed something major enough to be front page news, that there were female pronouns throughout the article, and that The Sun probably just wanted to get one up on all the other newspapers going on about Tom Daley on their front pages.
  •  

Edge

I have a Loki costume! Unfortunately, some parts of it need fixing.
  •  

Cindy

The unhappy: My SIL Mum died, she was a nice elderly lady who had accepted me immediately.

The happy: My SIL told my mother in law that Cindy would be taking her to the funeral (she is 92 and in a wheelchair). Mother in law says, Oh good I like Cindy.

Not bad from a dear lady who knew me as her son in law for 30 years!
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Shantel on December 02, 2013, 10:05:10 AM
That's our girl, always the optimistic pragmatist who sees adversity as an opportunity. The saying is true, "You can't be optimistic if you have a misty optic!" Atta Girl Shaina!

Thank you Mom! Clearly I'm trying to grow up to be as happy and optimistic as you!  :)

Cindy your mother-in-law sounds lovely!
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Devlyn

Joules' avatar. Yesterday it was the cats meow. Today it's the cats.....
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I got gendered correctly at the store despite being extremely weak (totally could not handle the amount of groceries I bought). But I am unhappy because I am so weak. lol. That said I have no idea how much the groceries weighed, there were a lot of jars, a jug of milk, a few kgs of various grains...so...perhaps it was actually just a lot to carry.
  •  

Xhianil

•