Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: SlateRDays on December 20, 2013, 08:38:20 PM
3 candy bars and a coffee. I'm a tad bit tweakish. I'm going to see if I can burn the energy before I go to sleep later.

unhappy: Frustrated I can't wear a silicone or cyberskin(masho's material) packer near my skin without odd irritation.

happy: I sewed my own. And this may go into the what did you learn section but, I now have a visual idea of how phalloplasty is done and can understand why creating the glans is difficult without it going completely flat.

I understand, the sugar should act as a downer over the coffee and put you to sleep eventually. I can't relate to packers but we do have an engineer in the MtF forum occasionally that hails from New Zealand (Isabelle) and who picked the brains of several FtM folks on what they needed in a good packer and was thinking of developing something that would be marketable. You might bring it up in the FtM forums and ask about it....I dunno! Meanwhile put that tree up and have a nice Christmas!
  •  

JRD

I got the siding washed on my house today, but I exhausted myself doing it. I can't really do much overhead with my arms anymore. Its actually always been a little that way, but its much worse now.

•  

Lauren5

Happy: My dad comes home today.
Unhappy: My dad comes home today.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Willow on December 21, 2013, 01:34:01 PM
Happy: My dad comes home today.
Unhappy: My dad comes home today.

Sounds like a bit of anxiety. I hope it goes well with your dad, since he seems to be willing to accept you. Or am I remembering wrong?
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on December 21, 2013, 02:06:53 PM
Sounds like a bit of anxiety. I hope it goes well with your dad, since he seems to be willing to accept you. Or am I remembering wrong?
He seems willing, but I'm afraid he'll rescind it on account of my poor grades.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Willow on December 21, 2013, 02:46:28 PM
He seems willing, but I'm afraid he'll rescind it on account of my poor grades.

If he does, he is pretty shallow. You love people for who they are, not their grades.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on December 21, 2013, 03:00:12 PM
If he does, he is pretty shallow. You love people for who they are, not their grades.
I don't think he'll be happy about my major change either. Psychology orange within his realm of jobs where it's actually useful to go to college for. I think he'd rather love me as a computer scientist than a psychologist.
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Willow on December 21, 2013, 03:13:46 PM
I don't think he'll be happy about my major change either. Psychology orange within his realm of jobs where it's actually useful to go to college for. I think he'd rather love me as a computer scientist than a psychologist.

Perhaps, but it is more important that you love your choices and can both succeed and be happy with your career as well as personal life.
  •  

LordKAT

All my posts from last night have disappeared.

Maybe I said something bad.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on December 21, 2013, 03:19:16 PM
Perhaps, but it is more important that you love your choices and can both succeed and be happy with your career as well as personal life.
That's what I think too.
Dad just wants me to have money. To pay him back for school maybe?

Mom had had me working for hey all day and finally said thank you.
She said thank you to him, not to me.
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

or your dad might think that money aids happiness, and it can. Money is often seen as a sign of success. Sadly it is often not a bringer of happiness on its own.
  •  

Cindy

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Cindy on December 21, 2013, 06:12:14 PM
Which posts?
A couple in the happy/unhappy threads and one in the avatar one. 2 posts were relevant to not exist. You know about those.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: LordKAT on December 21, 2013, 06:16:08 PM
A couple in the happy/unhappy threads and one in the avatar one. 2 posts were relevant to not exist. You know about those.

Nothing in the mod log, I'm just off to give Rebecca her lunch so will have a look later. I see FA is on send him a pm.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: LordKAT on December 21, 2013, 03:20:31 PM
All my posts from last night have disappeared.

Maybe I said something bad.

You've been BANNED from making posts last night.  Wait, wrong thread.....
  •  

Lauren5

The only money that makes me happy are money for FFS and SRS.
*beep*

•  

Constance

I was the only regular of the Transgender Parents Support Group at the meeting today. But, there were two new FTMs who came looking for support as both intend to be parents in the near future.

So, yeah. It was me and the 2 new guys. While that was a little disappointing, it was still a great conversation.

Devlyn

Is this a new group? Good thing you were there, either way.  Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ToxicFox

I woke up depressed today due to my coming out to my father going badly and when I realized he wasn't going to leave the house like he usually does I went online to talk to some gaming friends. I talked with them for a bit and they tried to cheer me up so I told them why I was depressed and they took it fine. I think they kinda already knew because they often teased me about being a girl secretly... Anyways that picked me up enough for me to go out and get some food. I'm still trying to avoid my dad until I figure out what to do.
  •  

SlateRDays

My father gave away my snow shoveling duty to a male neighbor, because of "female problems" last week that prevented me from shoveling the snow causing their to be a thick sheet of ice on the front porch. Can't wait til this atleast gets taken care of. I really like my manual labor.

The good thing is today was not bad. Got exercise from walking around crowded stores and helped an older woman find what she was looking for. Found most of the items on the list and no broken candy canes either.
What do the eyes say when you look into them? What do you see?
  •