Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Quote from: LordKAT on December 29, 2013, 03:13:47 AM
and I thought Cindy had original ways of meeting men.

Good thing you did call though if it was that bad. Why didn't your neighbor call in the first place?

I resent that  remark, I haven't had the emergency services in ..... weeks!

Not like Virginia who cow eyed up to some fancy ER guy, bet she was wearing her cute nurse uniform

•  

V M

LOL... I cornered all three of them and slapped them about until they said they liked it then all of us went over and laughed like hyenas at my neighbor with the messed up arm then we went raising hell all over town blaring the siren with me sitting on the roof of the ambulance and making a point of flippin' the cops the bird and that was just the start of things
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Shantel

Quote from: LordKAT on December 29, 2013, 05:08:28 AM
Another adventure and here I sit.

Surely that last segment was a Walter Mitty adventure, got to hand it to Virginia for having a remarkable imagination though!  :D
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Shantel on December 29, 2013, 10:08:16 AM
Surely that last segment was a Walter Mitty adventure, got to hand it to Virginia for having a remarkable imagination though!  :D

I'm sure it was, still a fun read.
  •  

V M

My internet was down yesterday, and although I am glad it was back up today, it's been a real drag wading through the email inbox hell
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

AdamMLP

One of the chefs at my old work walked out today, I'm glad that he's got out of there because the landlord is a horrible person and a terrible boss, but I feel sorry for the chef that he's left there and I don't know what he's going to do here as the last I heard he was living a flat with a massive hole in his kitchen floor, and his partner can't work because she's a hairdresser but because her Romanian qualifications aren't accepted over here no one will give her a job.

The remaining chef was on the phone telling my mother they needed her to go in to make puddings tomorrow (her part time job) and when he told her she jokingly offered my services as I'm up here for Christmas.  I heard her and said I wouldn't mind too much if they needed me, he went to check with the landlord who said he would cover the missing chef, and came back on the phone practically begging because the last thing they need on NYE is having the landlord constantly in the kitchen shouting and swearing at all the staff.  I agreed to work as long as it was cash in hand.

So I'll be out the house with a purpose for once because having two weeks off is going my head in, shame I'll be working there again (it's got much worse since I left) and doing something I'm not wholly comfortable with (I was mostly waiting staff, only started dealing food a little a month or so before I left).  I was told I could go in scruffy old clothes so not to get dragged into anything remotely front of house which is a relief because I don't know if I could cope with getting into my female clothes again after so long.

It'll be good to do something again, and helping them out, I just wonder how bad it'll really be.  And if I'll know what I'm doing with only a 15 minute crash course/refresher.
  •  

Lauren5

Had an excellent lamb burger at the pub.

My dad in his friends are totally immature, and to be honest really embarrasing to be around. They also wouldn't listen to me for answers for trivia. I especially dislike having his girlfriend around me.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Willow on December 30, 2013, 08:40:13 PM
Had an excellent lamb burger at the pub.

My dad in his friends are totally immature, and to be honest really embarrasing to be around. They also wouldn't listen to me for answers for trivia. I especially dislike having his girlfriend around me.

Lamb burger? I dig it!
  •  

Lauren5

Happy: Walked around the AIr Force museum for hours, even finding a few things I never noticed before.
Unhappy: My knee hurts.
Happy: I get to go with dad for food.
Unhappy: His girlfriend is still going with him
Happy: I'm OK with that as long as I get something to eat.
Unhappy: I was invited because he also invited his very immature best friend.

I'm not affiliated with those people...
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

V M

Quote from: Shantel on December 29, 2013, 10:08:16 AM

LOL... I was being a bit facetious  >:-)

- V M
  •  

Shaina

Happy: Malachite is wonderful and I'm glad to experience new love during the new year.  :icon_love:

Unhappy: I can't make out with him at midnight!  :-*
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Shaina on December 31, 2013, 09:57:07 PM
Happy: Malachite is wonderful and I'm glad to experience new love during the new year.  :icon_love:

Unhappy: I can't make out with him at midnight!  :-*

Rawr!  Awww well a phone kiss can be lovely, right before turning into zombies.   :D
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Malachite on December 31, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
Rawr!  Awww well a phone kiss can be lovely, right before turning into zombies.   :D

Aww you're so weird,  in the best way!
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Malachite on December 31, 2013, 10:22:37 PM
Non weirdness is overrated

Totally agreed, the 'normal' people I meet are some of the worst people that have ever lived.
  •  

LordKAT

It is just playing 'ketchup'...a silly game that counters play.
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: LordKAT on December 31, 2013, 11:29:23 PM
Totally agreed, the 'normal' people I meet are some of the worst people that have ever lived.

Same here-  I'll take kind weirdness over uneeded hostility any day.

•  

Lauren5

Unhappy: Spent enough money for a pair of shoes today.
Happy: It went to a good cause :)
*beep*

•