Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Happy-  There is a hoagie on the fridge

Unhappy- It has mayonaise on it and I hate that crap.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Joules on January 06, 2014, 08:29:14 PM
Happy - My insurance has kicked in from the start of the New Year, got to see my GP today for the first time in six months.

Unhappy - The paperwork is slow in being processed by the insurance, I still couldn't pick up some needed scrips.  Also, had a flu shot that made me crash for the rest of the day.

Joules, the avatar photo is a riot, it says it all!
  •  

KabitTarah

Quote from: Malachite on January 09, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

Mayo is gross!! Especially on a sandwich.
~ Tarah ~

•  

King Malachite

Unhappy- I found out that none of my cell phone calls were coming through yesterday.  I was wondering why no one called.

Happy- My friend left me a message wondering where I was and was concerned for me.  It made me glad to know that people care about me.

Quote from: Gwynne on January 09, 2014, 05:27:49 PM
+1

Indeed

Quote from: KabitTarah on January 10, 2014, 03:44:23 AM
Mayo is gross!! Especially on a sandwich.

Agreed
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Shantel on January 09, 2014, 09:06:14 AM
I understand how the tummy can camouflage the upper decking, I did that myself back when I was feeling self conscious as a man with boobs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the insurance being forthcoming, it would probably be the end of your body dysphoria, you can lose the excess weight later.

Well, it won't be the end as I've known for a long time I need bottom surgery to feel "complete." But no boobs would make a difference in ways I can't even state.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: caleb. on January 11, 2014, 05:06:31 PM
Well, it won't be the end as I've known for a long time I need bottom surgery to feel "complete." But no boobs would make a difference in ways I can't even state.

Yeah, but what about the braces tin grin?  :D
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Malachite on January 09, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

Mayonnaise = God's gift to mankind.  ;)
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

SlateRDays

Happy: Went into Target and did not have one urge to get any Tar-bucks (Target Starbucks)

Unhappy: Though my craving and longing for coffee has now gone and gets easier to manage I'm struggling with the beast named chocolate as the last of the addictions
What do the eyes say when you look into them? What do you see?
  •  

amZo

Happy: This...

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/burrito-vending-machine-arrives-los-angeles-article-1.1575453

Unhappy: I don't live in CA.

Happy again: I live in TX, we'll be getting them soon. However, I think a business did this in my hometown when I was young, not sure this is new. The fact it tastes good from a vending machine may be new though.
  •  

SlateRDays

Quote from: Nikko on January 11, 2014, 06:34:59 PM
Happy: This...

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/burrito-vending-machine-arrives-los-angeles-article-1.1575453

Unhappy: I don't live in CA.

Happy again: I live in TX, we'll be getting them soon. However, I think a business did this in my hometown when I was young, not sure this is new. The fact it tastes good from a vending machine may be new though.

This reminds me of a small outting i had in December and went to a place called Wings. I was mystified by this vending machine that with the press of a button could give you one out of 100 drinks

What do the eyes say when you look into them? What do you see?
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: SlateRDays on January 11, 2014, 07:51:11 PM
This reminds me of a small outting i had in December and went to a place called Wings. I was mystified by this vending machine that with the press of a button could give you one out of 100 drinks

I saw one of these at Moe's about 3 years ago and said heck with the water dispenser on the fridge, I want one of those on a fridge instead.
My newest favourite is raspberry Seagram's gingerale.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

V M

The weather warmed up to a whole 36f today  8)  Unfortunately, a rain storm came in so my bike ride to the store was wet and cold with patchy ice and slippy slush on the roads

I got pretty winded and my asthma started acting up but I made it there and back very little incident, hit my inhaler and now I just have to hope this nagging headache will go away  :P 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: V M on January 11, 2014, 08:07:10 PM
The weather warmed up to a whole 36f today  8)  Unfortunately, a rain storm came in so my bike ride to the store was wet and cold with patchy ice and slippy slush on the roads

I got pretty winded and my asthma started acting up but I made it there and back very little incident, hit my inhaler and now I just have to hope this nagging headache will go away  :P 
Holy crap, same weather in Lansing. We must live close :D
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

V M

Quote from: Willow on January 11, 2014, 08:15:50 PM
Holy crap, same weather in Lansing. We must live close :D

LOL... Just a mere 1,700 miles away  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Sitting in my garden wearing my bikini in 40c heat drinking a cold Corona

Unhappy: you guys aren't here enjoying one with me :-*
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Cindy on January 11, 2014, 10:22:48 PM
Sitting in my garden wearing my bikini in 40c heat drinking a cold Corona

Unhappy: you guys aren't here enjoying one with me :-*

sponsor me for a visa?  :P
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Gwynne on January 11, 2014, 10:24:22 PM
sponsor me for a visa?  :P

Done, remember to bring some coldies. I've cleaned out the shed for you to stay!
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: V M on January 11, 2014, 09:35:09 PMLOL... Just a mere 1,700 miles away  :D
Same temperature, same precipitation, same icy roads and sidewalks, it can't be a coincidence! :P
*beep*

•