Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo

•  

oh hai!

Had a great morning at the mall with my wife; she got a new hairstyle that's *rawr.*

Then went to our local pub and lunchhtime and had to endure lunch with a rather hostile crowd of "real men" (road crew/construction types.) Glares and snickers abound. Didn't flinch but really don't feel welcome (or safe) in my local anymore, sigh.
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Quote from: LordKAT on January 21, 2014, 01:20:16 PM
I usually wake up hearing screams. Then the anxiousness that won't go away and the thoughts that come with. It happens less often now but it still happens. I never did figure out how to make it stop. It is a very bad  place.

That can absolutely be fixed. I've had lots of trouble hearing voices waking me up at night. Medication killed the people screaming.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Got a new phone. It's pretty, feels great, works brilliant..

...... and the battery isn't working properly so it only works for like 10 hours. So I'll have to return it and start looking for a new phone. I even bought two super amazing phone cases to protect it but that won't help me - I'm getting a new phone and this was their last one of this model.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

King Malachite

Happy- My new bed is in

Unhappy- I don't like it.  I miss my death trap bed.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Malachite on January 25, 2014, 12:54:27 PM
Happy- My new bed is in

Unhappy- I don't like it.  I miss my death trap bed.

omg. Why??? haha
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: caleb. on January 25, 2014, 12:59:12 PM
omg. Why??? haha

It seems shorter than the last one and it rolls around.   It doesn't feel as soft either.  :(

I want my other bed back but it's on the side of the road.....
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: caleb. on January 25, 2014, 12:59:12 PM
omg. Why??? haha

Either some kids are hard to please or he's into BDSM and enjoys feeling like a pin cushion?  :D
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Emo on January 25, 2014, 01:43:33 AM
Clannad.

Borrowed it from the library today! Hopefully, I'll find the time to watch it.  :D
  •  

Edge

I really like myself and I love being me, but my friends don't see me for who I am (well, one might) and I have to live vicariously through fiction because there is only so much I can do in real life.
  •  

Emo

Quote from: Gwynne on January 25, 2014, 04:49:52 PM
Borrowed it from the library today! Hopefully, I'll find the time to watch it.  :D
It will make you cry.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Emo on January 26, 2014, 12:26:52 AM
It will make you cry.

I watched the first 2/3 of episode one yesterday. I already have a sense of why you say that. :embarrassed:
  •  

Emo

Quote from: Gwynne on January 26, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
I watched the first 2/3 of episode one yesterday. I already have a sense of why you say that. :embarrassed:
I told you! Lol
Itll get worse. Just wait. Lol
  •  

Edge

My voice is changing, but I can no longer sing to some of songs I used to. Small price to pay though.
  •  

LordKAT

Car won't start.

I don't want to go to work, but I do want a paycheck.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I'm unhappy because a while ago my mom ruined the coat I bought in Indiana. I told her I was doing my own laundry, and please not to touch it because I only had a coat in there that needed to be air dried, and she did it anyway. -_- The coat is basically ruined. It lost length so it's wide, and the outer layer shrunk while the inner fleecy layer didn't shrink, so now it looks like I have a sheep hanging over my butt.

Thing is, it's my only winter coat and I am broke as broke gets.

The happy part is, it looks like crap and I've been wearing it nevertheless, yet I've convinced myself to finally throw it out. I'm relieved. I don't have cash for a new winter coat but I'll make it on heavily layered hoodies!
  •  

Lauren5

Dad offered to reimburse me the $215 for textbooks.
Add on the $19 I already have, the $162 the government is giving me back, and the $4 the state is taking away, I've got. $392. Enough for some new clothes, makeup, and prescriptions (if I get them, ever)

Not enough for laser or electrolysis though. I'll discuss more with him about it, and for a trip to Howard Brown in Chicago, when he calls back in an hour.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

King Malachite

Happy- I finally got back into my Toys R Us hiring account

Unhappy- The job status is inactive and says they are no longer accepting job submissions. :/

•