Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Grace

Quote from: Mariax on February 06, 2014, 03:59:10 AM
Good: Messured myself. Less than an inch off a AA cup. Should be there soon, at which point I expect prompt delivery of my IBTC membership card.

Got mine a few months ago... but might be kicked out of the club soon! ;D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Lauren5

I finally have the things I need to last me another week or so, at least.
I'm broke. Including a $4 bus ticket, I have about $7 to my name.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Emo

Happy: mutual feeling of love.
Unhappy: mutual feeling of love.
  •  

Edge

Quote from: Emo on February 08, 2014, 11:21:20 PM
Happy: mutual feeling of love.
Unhappy: mutual feeling of love.
?
Mine's about the same minus the mutual.
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Rachel85

•  

King Malachite

Happy- Found out that someone I went to school with got married in December

Unhappy-  It wasn't my wedding.  Oh, and the guy wasn't wearing a lavender tuxedo....shame on him.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

KMLK3

Happy that someone asked me what my preferred pronouns were after we talked about my gender, but unhappy when my "best friend" jumped in and said "She's a girl, she likes girl things."

Progress, though!
He and him pronouns. A bit of a new kid to everything ftm trans related, oops. Also, I'm new here, so sorry in advance   :P
  •  

Cindy

Called my mobile phone carrier to arrange international roaming. She didn't believe that it was my account due to my voice and female name not matching. So I just said I'm a woman with a deep voice and it confuses people over the phone.

She was so apologetic. She was so helpful, fixed everything, gave me a discount on services and we ended up having a friendly chat about guys, holidays and Valentine's Day. :laugh:
  •  

King Malachite

Happy-  There is a lot of snow here and it's beautiful.

Unhappy-  I don't have anyone (romantic, family, friends, or otherwise) to enjoy the snow with.  Plus my mom is home today because of the snow.... :/
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on February 12, 2014, 12:11:26 AM
Called my mobile phone carrier to arrange international roaming. She didn't believe that it was my account due to my voice and female name not matching. So I just said I'm a woman with a deep voice and it confuses people over the phone.

She was so apologetic. She was so helpful, fixed everything, gave me a discount on services and we ended up having a friendly chat about guys, holidays and Valentine's Day. :laugh:

You handled it well! To all the women with deeper voices I want to remind you that Lauren Bacall had a deep female voice and  Melina Mercouri sounded more like a man than a lot of men. Both women were very successful actresses and stylishly attractive at the peak of their careers.
  •  

King Malachite

Happy:  There is a fair amount of snow outside so I went out there and pretended I was in an elite special forces (like in Call of Duty) looking for terrorists for a few minutes.

Unhappy:  I had no one to enjoy this fantasy with

Happy:  I told my father and he said though he disagrees a lot with my way of thinking, he was cool with me doing that and he's told me he has pretended to do that before because you never know when you will encounter a situation where you have to act like you are in an elite special forces, such as car breaking down in the snow.

•  

oh hai!

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

The doll clothes that I ordered came in today BUT, they were too damn small for the dolls that I had in mind.

However, I DID get the clothes to fit two smaller figurines that I had and they do look pretty decent in those but that still leaves me with needing to buy outfits for the other dolls.

Oh well...ya live and learn.
  •  

Jenny07

Thing are progressing much faster than I expected on a low dose of E.

Very strong results with breast growth now seeming to be rampant and out of control :-\
It's getting hard to hide now.

Not really ready for this as I thought it would take much longer. ???
Don't get me wrong I love it and it is wonderful but hard being alone.

J
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Cindy on February 12, 2014, 12:11:26 AM

Great way to deal with that problem, I'll keep it in mind when I strike it too. Makes me wonder though if there are any voice modulators for phones that can change the way the voice sounds, to make it sound more feminine. The only ones I've seen in TV shows and movies make the voice deep and creepy. Sure there are others!
Grace
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Jenny07 on February 17, 2014, 02:39:53 AM
Thing are progressing much faster than I expected on a low dose of E.

Very strong results with breast growth now seeming to be rampant and out of control :-\
It's getting hard to hide now.

Not really ready for this as I thought it would take much longer. ???
Don't get me wrong I love it and it is wonderful but hard being alone.

J

It's great your body is taking so eagerly to E but what a bummer it is making you feel uncomfortable. Do you have any timeline in mind at all?
Grace
  •  

Jenny07

I really have not made a timeline as I had no idea a low dose would be so favourable. Perhaps I need to sit down and think it through.
I suppose this is what makes me feel uncomfortable yet so happy at the same time.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Ms Grace

Yeah, you don't want to jump into full time until you feel ready. I know people keep telling me I'm ready, maybe I am and I sure as hell wish I felt I was but still feel the need to tick a few more boxes first.  We've seen some people take the plunge, sometimes quite unexpectedly and it has worked out great for them, but even they must have been "ready" at some level. Let me know if you need tips or suggestions about anything... :)
Grace
  •