Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

Found myself getting all emotional today at work and unable to cope due to everything going on.
Looks like the e has kicked in the emotions as well as the boobies that are getting hard to hide.

Got a nice sports bra yesterday for running. I will test it out shortly as it hurts running with them free.

J
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Ms Grace

I find I have to run quite differently to avoid that (not jogging just making a dash for the train) - more of scurry really!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

V M

Careful, scientific men and others may want to study your bouncing algorithms  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

Unhappy I had to buy a walking stick
Happy I can get around a lot easier
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Quote from: Jenny07 on February 25, 2014, 01:38:40 AM
Found myself getting all emotional today at work and unable to cope due to everything going on.
Looks like the e has kicked in the emotions as well as the boobies that are getting hard to hide.

Gawd, I am soooo envious.... hope to go on HRT in a few weeks and wonder if I'll be in a similar place in some months.  Lucky girl...!!! :-*
  •  

Julia-Madrid

I'm working at a trade fair this week, and all 200 of us have a uniform which includes a scarf and pocket square.  I converted the scarf into a cute neckerchief.  Nobody's really noticed such dashing design flair  at all LOL!  Then today a very senior manager I work with asked me about the girlie neckerchief (happy!) and then asked me when I'd be getting the skirt.  However, (unhappy) is that I'm still presenting as a guy, and I think he's now wondering what kind of strange creature he's got on his team...
  •  

Lizzie

It started to snow some today. It was really pretty but I was afraid it would cover the roads so I wouldn't be able to go to therapy tomorrow. Plus there's suppose to some more overnight.
  •  

Kreuzfidel

Spoke to my boss for the first time today in 4 weeks since taking time off for surgery - was nerve-wracking (a. because I hate talking on the phone and b. because she's my boss and I didn't know what to expect) and yet good to hear her voice again.  Makes me remember what I like about my job vs. what I don't.
  •  

Rachel85

Spoke in a group to young trans people and I think, maybe mostly hope, that some people found something I said useful or could relate.

I then drove home thinking not practicing what I am preaching and thinking about all the things I shouldn't be making myself depressed...
  •  

Xhianil

-Woke up with a bad migraine.

+just got rid of most of it using loud music.
  •  

Lauren5

Hungry. Very hungry. Like I didn't eat breakfast. But I did.
But class is almost over! Then it's lunchtime!
I should probably make my phone calls first though.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Jenny07

Horrible day at work with client making mountain out of molehills.
Spent all day sorting them out and when we met them there were no issues???
Why do they torture me so?

Also still full of doubt.
Boobies bouncing along nicely.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Xhianil on February 26, 2014, 12:57:45 PM
-Woke up with a bad migraine.

+just got rid of most of it using loud music.

That is very interesting.  Most people with migraine headaches are light- and sound-sensitive.
  •  

Lauren5

Moving into a gender neutral dorm tomorrow.
Have to pack tonight.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on February 27, 2014, 10:30:10 AMYay!! Way to go Willow.
Also another thing came up.
Have a doctor that will take my insurance and prescribe me hormones and set an appointment.
Appointment isn't for another 15 days though :(
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Willow on February 27, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
Also another thing came up.
Have a doctor that will take my insurance and prescribe me hormones and set an appointment.
Appointment isn't for another 15 days though :(

Better 15 days than months which seems to be the usual.
  •  

Jenny07

Still feeling dark and confused

Had a long chat with Aunty C last night which was helpful.
I think I'm terrified of the next steps and am lost by myself. ???
I know I will love it and be happy but I'm not sure exactly how to do it.

I love the changes, don't get me wrong E is the best thing ever.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on February 28, 2014, 09:51:52 AM
Better 15 days than months which seems to be the usual.
I've been waiting months to get to see a doctor that will actually do something.
Finally it seems that it will work out. 4th time's the charm?
*beep*

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Willow on February 28, 2014, 03:24:04 PM
I've been waiting months to get to see a doctor that will actually do something.
Finally it seems that it will work out. 4th time's the charm?

You are charming enough that it will be. I said so.
  •