Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calder Smith

Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

big kim

Happy got an extra day off tomorrow
Unhappy can't afford to do anything
  •  

Lizzie

My DVR isn't working and none of the channels come in :(. But now I've got reason to watch Star Trek Voyager all day  :icon_geekdance: Netflix saves the day!
  •  

V M

Getting pelted with icy snow that kinda stings while riding my bike to the store  :P  The stuff sure does wake you up though
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Had two nice days that the sun was shining and it got up to 50 F, spent both days in hip waders re-plumbing my Koi pond pump to waterfall feature, something I wanted to accomplish.  :)

Water was so cold I lost feeling in both hands and arms and was in extreme pain when they warmed back up, had several cursing attacks in the process and was not a nice person.  >:( >:-)
  •  

V M

I use one of those reusable shopping bags and just as I walked into the lobby of my apt.s the handle tore right off and my stuff fell all over the floor - I used some interesting vocabulary when that happened

Luckily, other than the bag nothing was badly damaged and I'm glad I wasn't out on the snow covered road when it happened - That would have been a fine mess

LOL... I can laugh about it now though

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: V M on March 02, 2014, 10:22:54 AM
I use one of those reusable shopping bags and just as I walked into the lobby of my apt.s the handle tore right off and my stuff fell all over the floor - I used some interesting vocabulary when that happened

Luckily, other than the bag nothing was badly damaged and I'm glad I wasn't out on the snow covered road when it happened - That would have been a fine mess

LOL... I can laugh about it now though
:D :D

Good to know I'm not the only naughty one here sis!
  •  

Emo

I heard a baby crying today and tried to hold myself back from running over and comforting him myself...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emo on March 02, 2014, 06:23:30 PM
I heard a baby crying today and tried to hold myself back from running over and comforting him myself...

How cute of you, are you getting mommy instinct?
  •  

Emo

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Emo on March 02, 2014, 08:40:28 PM
Lol. Howd you know? :p

It becomes instinct for some, not all MtF types. I didn't have any of that as my kids grew up but later after a long time on HRT I began to take an interest in women friend's small children and fuss over them when they got hurt and I routinely make a big fuss over new babies. It wasn't a natural thing for me before.
  •  

V M

Changed my bike tires back over from snow tires to regular street tires  8)  My left leg feels like a sharp stick  :P

- V M
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: V M on March 04, 2014, 05:22:47 PM
Changed my bike tires back over from snow ties to regular street tires  8)  My left leg feel like a sharp stick  :P

You must not have six inches of solid ice on your streets :P
  •  

V M

Quote from: G:W:Y:N:N:E on March 04, 2014, 05:28:38 PM
You must not have six inches of solid ice on your streets :P

Most of it has melted off but we still get a thin layer of 'Black Ice' at night so still have to be careful

Kickin' back with my guitar and playin' "While My guitar Gently Weeps" by George Harrison

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

Tried to find a bus today but they were going to slow, city traffic.

At least I was wearing clean undies. :-\
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Constance

I was supposed to meet a friend this weekend but it didn't happen. Part of the reason is the message I received from them:

QuoteI'm sorry I have been so slow to respond. I do want to see you. I have feelings for you and haven't really been handling them well. I'm a little overwhelmed. I'll make it up to you soon!

The thing is that I'd been developing "feelings" for this person as well, and had been somewhat suppressing them. These are interesting times indeed.

Nero

Quote from: Constance on March 09, 2014, 04:46:10 PM
I was supposed to meet a friend this weekend but it didn't happen. Part of the reason is the message I received from them:

QuoteI'm sorry I have been so slow to respond. I do want to see you. I have feelings for you and haven't really been handling them well. I'm a little overwhelmed. I'll make it up to you soon!

The thing is that I'd been developing "feelings" for this person as well, and had been somewhat suppressing them. These are interesting times indeed.

That's awesome hon!

Quote from: Jenny07 on March 06, 2014, 02:36:32 AM
Tried to find a bus today but they were going to slow, city traffic.

At least I was wearing clean undies. :-\

Gets image in his head of what this means.  :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

JaimeD

Makes me wonder if it warranted being mentioned because its such a rare occurrence.    :D >:-)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: JaimeD on March 09, 2014, 05:38:56 PM
Makes me wonder if it warranted being mentioned because its such a rare occurrence.    :D >:-)

Huh.....what?
  •  

Lauren5

Dad was suggesting I find out about perhaps following a track to be a PA. Ok, this might work I think. And then I read that it involves assisting with surgery.

Goodbye.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •