Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

I'm trying to do homework while I probably have an ear infection and my throat hurts.
D has offered to help me.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Edge on March 18, 2014, 08:46:24 PM
I'm trying to do homework while I probably have an ear infection and my throat hurts.
D has offered to help me.

Ouch. Ear infections SUCK!!

I finished my latest fanfic BUT my printer is way low on ink. I don't have the money to buy a new cartridge at the moment.

Crap.
  •  

Edge

D will probably be at school tomorrow and will be coming to my lab. I wish I wasn't this happy about it.
  •  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Julia-Madrid on March 18, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
Yay - got my ears pierced today.  A little step forward woo hoo.  Stings a little, but I rewarded myself with CHOCOLATE!!  So happy  8)

VM - if you've still got any of that corned beef and cabbage dinner going, I can bring dessert!!  (Well, I didn't eat all of it!) ;D

Congrats on the ears, and don't touch them!!!!!

Getting my ears pierced was in retrospect the moment I began to transition and more importantly to accept myself.
  •  

Chris R.

Not going to school. I don't mind staying at home but I wanted to go.
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Hiya Cindy

QuoteGetting my ears pierced was in retrospect the moment I began to transition and more importantly to accept myself.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!  In fact, I had mine pierced when I was only 12 originally, but as a kid, I lived in such a conservative country that there was tremendous pressure to be a real man (urgh!)   And when I got married my wife wanted a "normal" husband, so the studs got lost for 15 years.   Finally I'm able to reuse the old holes, but it's pretty much like starting again... bring on the saline and cotton buds...!!

Hugs
Julia
  •  

I don't know why, but I've never liked the thought of having my skin pierced. I don't like the way it looks on people I guess.
There's nothing wrong with your piercings though, it's just something that's wrong with me I guess.

•  

Cindy

Quote from: 930310 on March 19, 2014, 07:44:01 AM
I don't know why, but I've never liked the thought of having my skin pierced. I don't like the way it looks on people I guess.
There's nothing wrong with your piercings though, it's just something that's wrong with me I guess.

Nothing wrong with that at all, my sister in law hates pierced ears. I love them. Just different strokes
  •  

Shantel

I had pierced ears but lost a 3/4 carat diamond stud in the rocks somewhere, it was upsetting so I let the holes grow shut. Lesson learned, get the jeweler to put screw on type backs on expensive earrings.
  •  

Edge

I saw a lot of D today and he was friendly toward me. I wish I didn't feel this way.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on March 19, 2014, 08:07:55 PM
I saw a lot of D today and he was friendly toward me. I wish I didn't feel this way.

Do you think Loki and D will get along ok?
  •  

Edge

•  

Edge

Regardless, he's still straight and I still get way too happy about seeing him.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on March 19, 2014, 10:11:26 PM
Regardless, he's still straight and I still get way too happy about seeing him.

So what? No big deal! Just smell the roses and take it a day at a time, we never know what tomorrow will bring. I live in a place where supernatural is expected rather than denied. After you are like Loki right? You're saying he's straight, are you sure you haven't put him in a mental box?
  •  

Edge

Quote from: Shantel on March 19, 2014, 10:54:05 PM
So what? No big deal! Just smell the roses and take it a day at a time, we never know what tomorrow will bring. I live in a place where supernatural is expected rather than denied. After you are like Loki right? You're saying he's straight, are you sure you haven't put him in a mental box?
Not necessarily, but I do respect the orientation he identifies with and I still don't want to feel this way.
  •  

The stress this morning. Everybody except me were in a rush and now I'm happy that I get some time for myself, but I'm not very happy that I'll be alone until tonight.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on March 19, 2014, 11:01:32 PM
Not necessarily, but I do respect the orientation he identifies with and I still don't want to feel this way.

I never wanted to feel how I look, but we can only suppress feelings for so long and eventually something pops!
  •  

Chris R.

•