Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

I went round the shops spraying  free perfume on myself. Opium was Mum's favourite and it reminds me how much I still  miss her
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: birkin on May 24, 2014, 03:16:22 PM
Wow, those sounds delicious lol. Worth feeling like a fattie for. :P Hm, minus the syrup perhaps. Now I want to go back to Indiana just for Waffle House. /tangent

Thankfully I believe my mom gave the rest of them to my brother.   :D  Going to Waffle House sounds nice about now.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Finding out that my Bandcamp pages aren't screwed up. :)

But I am annoyed because I think that my ISP may be throttling my connection in regards to Bandcamp.  >:(  Pricks.
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Happy: I found a wonderful dress that really shows my waist.

Unhappy: Apparently is not compatible with standard bras. I need something that is cross strap and can be tied from the waist.

And no, I'm not wearing it without a bra. I need a foam one for a reason.
  •  

Felix

The internet, being up late, my cat, my roommate.

I'm not sure I've ever gone online without finding something that made me feel bad, even though there are nice people and funny captions and stuff. Being up late is wonderful for getting time to myself but it means being worn out later. My cat is sweet but I can't give anywhere near the level of affection he wants from me. I feel like a jerk pushing him away. Same for the roommate.

Also I play World of Warcraft, and lately I've been raiding with a group of unfamiliar people. It's fun but I'm way too sensitive. I'll never not be the guy who stands in the fire. Even when I'm awesome I'm not macho enough to stand up for myself if I get blamed for something, and I don't know how to have and display a sense of humor with people I don't know. That made me happy and unhappy today.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

HoneyStrums

Quote from: V M on August 01, 2012, 11:35:19 PM
I was feeling tired so I laid down for a nap and had drifted off into a nice deep sleep  :icon_sleep:   I started to have a dream about someone playing a drum when suddenly I woke up to realize someone was pounding on my front door

I put on my robe and answer the door saying "Can I help you?" there was a lady with a clipboard who asked:

"Is (Male name) there?"

*I'm thinking what are you a cop?*  "Yes..."

"Can you do me a favor hon and tell him that the shuttle is here to take him to his therapist appointment?"

"Okay"  *Walks into bedroom a moment then back to the door* "He says it's next week, not today"

"Oh, okay hon, sorry if I interrupted anything... I'll let the office know"

"Okay, thank you, see you next week"

I didn't like getting woken up but apparently I passed even though I was half awake and looked like crap  :laugh:
I liked how you walked into the bedroom to walk back out again. talking to yourself lmao.

Hope i wasn't interrupting anything o.O

-----------------

I noticed my hair is getting longer :)
Its beginning to become inconvenient.

I was laying on my belly on my lap top, and i was like this in in my way grrr i need to tie my hair up to its out of the way.  and then i realised its a good two inch below my shoulders.
  •  

Lauren5

It's a beautiful day today.

I own no shorts to properly enjoy it.
The beaches are 2-3 hours away from here, and no swimming allowed until after surgery.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Lauren5 on May 31, 2014, 08:12:46 AM
It's a beautiful day today.

I own no shorts to properly enjoy it.
The beaches are 2-3 hours away from here, and no swimming allowed until after surgery.

Make some cut offs?
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on May 31, 2014, 08:18:49 AMMake some cut offs?
I've only 3 pairs of jeans, one a bit too big, another a lot too big, the third way too big. The middle one may work, I could give it a shot. Just not sure how to do it, I shall search the internet for tutorials.
Hope I have everything with me to make it, the little money I have left is for bus fare and emergency food purchase. That job can't come soon enough.

Ugh, I wish the upstairs would turn their AC off. You'd think they were from the freaking north pole, it's 70 out right now. Doesn't help that the AC is right outside my window.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

King Malachite

Happy:  My mom decided to surprise me with some Taco Bell

Unhappy:  They got the order wrong and gave me crunchy tacos instead of soft shelled tacos.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

V M

Gathering rocks to put at the base of my planters so they drain better and the wind doesn't knock them over quite so easily  8)  I'm not able to lift/carry as much as I use to and could only get my bucket half full before it started to get too heavy  :P   
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

So it's been 8 months now and I love the effects that even my low dose E has given me.
Starting to overflow a B cup :) Simply wonderful all the other changes.
Great feeling soft skin, body hair reduction etc.
I'm starting to slide.

Feeling odd, tired and lacking energy ???
Also found out I will be going to Manilla for 4 weeks shortly. Don't want to go.
I don't like traveling interstate let alone overseas as I hate it.
I had to stand all the way back from NZ as I could not sit in the seat I had. They thought I was Joking but alas no. >:(
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Cindy

•  

immortal gypsy

Was called a weirdo at work today :(, as upsetting as that was I was able to kick them out and bar them from entering while I'm on duty ever again that made me smile. (Sometimes I think I have too much power >:-))
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Jenny07

Quote from: Cindy on June 02, 2014, 04:49:53 AM
Think of the nice clothes you buy over there!

But every time I go overseas it's full of, well, Foreigners?!?
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Jenny07 on June 02, 2014, 05:35:03 AM

Just like Australia!! :laugh:
  •  

LordKAT

but OZ is full of munchkins and yellow brick roads.
  •  

HoneyStrums

Quote from: Jenny07 on June 02, 2014, 05:35:03 AM

But when your the one overseas, your the foreigner, :P

My guess is you hate being a foreigner more then you dislike foreigner's.? lol

Anyway, My dad and his friend would listen to my concerns about something, and were being extreamly submissive with me, I didn't like that much. I absolutely loved being able to say " Told you so" And refused to help them when they asked for it, because the refused my help when I offered it. :) "Your mess, not mine, Big cheeky smile and more then a little smug."

•  

LordKAT

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: Jenny07 on June 02, 2014, 04:03:52 AMSo it's been 8 months now and I love the effects that even my low dose E has given me.
Starting to overflow a B cup :) Simply wonderful all the other changes.
Great feeling soft skin, body hair reduction etc.
I'm starting to slide.

Feeling odd, tired and lacking energy ???
Also found out I will be going to Manilla for 4 weeks shortly. Don't want to go.
I don't like traveling interstate let alone overseas as I hate it.
I had to stand all the way back from NZ as I could not sit in the seat I had. They thought I was Joking but alas no. >:(
I would take your place, if only my Fillipina friend wasn't in Singapore for school.
Oh, and just remember one thing: Selamat Pagi may be good day in Indonesian/Malay, but the similar Salamat Pagi in Tagalog (also known as FIllipino) means thank you stingray :P
*beep*

•