Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

I took my cat's collar off to brush him. He's got long fur and it's so cool to see the way it lions up around his neck and head when the collar isn't on. He doesn't care one way or another but I feel a little bad reattaching it.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

King Malachite

Happy- Getting to see the UFC Prelims on time

Unhappy- Knowing that the buldges they have in their shorts will make me dysphoric
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Jenny07

Having a day off and being able to catch up on sleep.

Raining hard here and only have washing, cleaning and groceries to do.
Would be nice to be able to get outside and get some sun.
Also would be nice to not be alone. :(
But seeing all the stuff others have to go through makes me glad I have no attachments.
Others behaviour to us is disgusting.

J
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Ms Grace

I left my copy of Batgirl #34 out on the balcony and it got totally rained on overnight and ruined. That's the bit that makes me happy. It was a >-bleeped-<e story and had crappy art.

The bit that makes me unhappy is now I'll have to fork out more money to by a new copy...bad as it was I need to keep the collection intact...!

#FirstWorldProblems! ;)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Aylén

Remembering my ex. It made me unhappy because she accepted me for who I am, which is the one reason why I didn't run away sooner.  :( And it made me very happy because I no longer have to put up with her abusive behavior (physical and emotional).  :embarrassed: I'm definitely better off alone and I'm happy I was strong enough to leave this toxic relationship. Not an easy thing to do...

But I'm feeling lonely right now and I wonder if I'll ever find someone who accepts me and who truly loves me the way I am (i.e. not abusive, control freaks). 

Oh well... I guess I'll be alone for a while. I'm not in the mood for tolerating disgusting behavior.  ;)

•  

Jenny07

Quote from: Ms Grace on August 16, 2014, 08:11:02 PM
I left my copy of Batgirl #34 out on the balcony and it got totally rained on overnight and ruined. That's the bit that makes me happy. It was a >-bleeped-<e story and had crappy art.

The bit that makes me unhappy is now I'll have to fork out more money to by a new copy...bad as it was I need to keep the collection intact...!

#FirstWorldProblems! ;)

Oh the pain Grace ;)
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Jenny07 on August 16, 2014, 10:30:38 PM
Oh the pain Grace ;)
It's a tragedy, but I expect there's a good chance I will survive...
Grace
  •  

Jenny07

•  

Emily.T

Quote from: Ms Grace on August 16, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

It's only a comic book what's the big deal lol
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Emily.T on August 17, 2014, 07:32:30 AM
Quote from: Ms Grace on August 16, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

Only a comic book! One of the most significant contributions to Australian Literature since Barry said 'G'dye'

:laugh:

Been raining has it up in the big smoke?
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Ms Grace on August 17, 2014, 07:45:30 AM
I'm glad someone feels my pain!! ;D

I'm renowned for being the sweet caring considerate kind of girl.

Ah you posting during your toilet time! I've warned you, staff are not allowed breaks. I let you go for a pee last week, Jinz, can't get good help anywhere nowadays

Back to being caring and considerate. :angel:
  •  

Emily.T

Quote from: Cindy on August 17, 2014, 07:39:05 AM

Only a comic book! One of the most significant contributions to Australian Literature since Barry said 'G'dye'

:laugh:

Been raining has it up in the big smoke

I was only kidding hence the lol. My dad I'd an avid comic book collector so I know how much they mean to ppl
  •  

YinYanga

My macho dad calling me 'darling'

I was somewhat taken a back but his tries to accept me and treat me well are just another example of:

My family accepts me better than I do myself, and that's both a happy and sad realization
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: YinYanga on August 17, 2014, 08:28:57 AM
My macho dad calling me 'darling'

I was somewhat taken a back but his tries to accept me and treat me well are just another example of:

My family accepts me better than I do myself, and that's both a happy and sad realization

:eusa_clap: You're going to have to just accept their acceptance and let go then darling!
  •  

V M

Realized there's a crack in my butt, but then decided there must be a reason for that

Sorry, being bad  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jill F

Went to an awesome Japanese restaurant for dinner.  The food was amazing. 

However, for the reservation, they wrote down "Joe".  Really?  I even spelled it for them over the phone.  More work to do on voice I guess.  Blah.

Oh well, at least the food was good.
  •  

YinYanga

Seeing this picture and going 'wooooah, Id like that!!'

Realizing its going to take a lot of time and effort to get something like that :(
  •  

jamboe89

Quote from: YinYanga on August 19, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
Seeing this picture and going 'wooooah, Id like that!!'

Realizing its going to take a lot of time and effort to get something like that :(

Looks amazing! Set it as a goal! you're sure to achieve it someday as long as you know what you want. :)

Some more hair inspirations I've come across recently! Makes that hairdo you posted look like a piece of cake!

This evening I went out for a walk, it was really pleasing at first, along the quiet streets, venting the stress of the day, yet I gradually realised it was far chillier than normal and I only had a t-shirt and thin jacket on, so by the time I arrived back I was pretty frozen and so pretty disappointed with the walk overall, it started out so pleasantly!  :( Though I guess this is the time of the year where we're past Summer and into Autumn now, I definitely need to start wearing a coat when I go out for walks...
  •