meia

Verry glad you are back and safe Mandy

Srs is stressful huh, just get well soon and do all can to enjoy life
  •  

elle2011

glad you are okay mandy <3
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

I am glad you made it, Mandy.  And that you are doing a lot better.

Lighting candles, saying spells and sending heal energy to you.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

juliemac

Quote from: mandyh92 on July 18, 2012, 12:58:46 PM
Juliemac i had the room right next to the bathroom also. Interesting Side note i think all the nurses are homeless because they all sleep
everywhere all over the clinic (couch in lobby,chair,floor,ect...)

He has them stay where they can get to you fast. They do have homes and families :)
When I left, he told me to find dilation instructions on the internet. Nothing written. Very few care instructions about cleanliness, exercise etc.
Did you meet Anne and Tic? I loved them both. Good people. Not trained nurses, but he trained them fairly well.

•  

jessicas37

Quote from: juliemac on July 19, 2012, 11:24:22 PM
He has them stay where they can get to you fast. They do have homes and families :)
When I left, he told me to find dilation instructions on the internet. Nothing written. Very few care instructions about cleanliness, exercise etc.
Did you meet Anne and Tic? I loved them both. Good people. Not trained nurses, but he trained them fairly well.

I juat thought it sort of odd seeing them sprawled out everywhere but that makes me feel good he did that.

Anne is the stockier one with little to no english skills? Tic i am unsure of. Ms Tak helped alot towards the end at first

she came off as really mean cause she kept yelling at me to stop crying but towards the end i started to really like her. Dr

Pichet has no bedside maner but he did fix the problem with the cathedar and said i could contact with any questions..

I stayed across street at hotel. I got very poorly written dialation instructions something to the point of

Use #0 for 15min remove and use #1 for 15min once daily for 2 weeks. then use 0 1 2 for 15 minutes each twice a day for 2

weeks and finally after week 4 use 0,1,2,3 for 15 ea three times a day for life...... so by end of 4th week he wants 2 hours a

day. i got alot better instructions off here :-) so the only thing i will use of his on that topic is the dialtors. i know you

warned me about him months ago but i had to work within the budget that i had. the first 2 weeks were touchy but with help

i was able to pull through. just wish was a dr in my area who was familiar with these surgeries. I thought last night that

i pulled a stich cause pain was horrible so i went to ER(not looking forward to that bill) they treated me good and checked

stiches and said all good i have what looks like a blister that popped (sorta bright white patch) on bottom of vagina and dr at

er said probably heat blister just put neosporin on it (i clean 3 times day with bactine ointment) so i just said ok. But it still

weirded me out.
  •  

contender523

So glad to hear you made it back safe!  :D
  •