Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntedAlways

Brayden, thanks for that response!! But wanted to know does it feel hallow when squeezed? Hmm curious to know how this is going to feel attached to you when all said and done?!? And if its going to really work while taking a piss? Thanks brayden for all your answers!! Much appreciated   :)
  •  

Nowhereboi

http://imgur.com/

Folks have used that in the RM Prosthetics thread, and the pictures haven't been taken down yet.

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

transmn

I have been watching this thread for about a week, waiting with baited breath for a pic of the prosthetic. Is there one posted yet?
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Andy on November 15, 2012, 09:11:42 AM
Brayden4,

Can you tell us what kind of adhesive it was that didn't work? (Hoping to avoid the same mistake!)

Thanks!

Its called "body glue" a few different sites have it

•  

brayden4

Quote from: bluntedAlways on November 15, 2012, 01:07:27 PM
Brayden, thanks for that response!! But wanted to know does it feel hallow when squeezed? Hmm curious to know how this is going to feel attached to you when all said and done?!? And if its going to really work while taking a piss? Thanks brayden for all your answers!! Much appreciated   :)

It doesn't feel hollow when squeezed. the hole going down the shaft isnt very big, but big enough I dont think it would really get all that backed up.

I don't have a photobucket and i cant figure out how to post a picture directly but if anyone wants to see a picture before you buy then you can message me your email and ill send one to you

•  

transmn

Brayden4,
Not sure how to e-mail you. maybe you could send me an e-mail. my e-mail is transmn@frontier.com
what you are saying sounds really wonderful. Can't wait to see it!
  •  

ty.to.the.man

-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

REAL7MAN

God, I've been following this blog  since it stated, this is great news!

Awesome. Maybe once you guys get them you can upload them here. That would be great so everyone else can see.

You can also send the pics to me at  real.man.swweeetttt11111@gmail.com
  •  

Cruz

Check out FTM Prosthetics and Reelmagik packers. I have tried almost every kind I have come across, and these two are the best. They don't carry an stp, but it's easy to convert the packer into an stp model. Mango at FTM-STP.com offers the best stp spoon type, but the packer is very cheap. I used the spoon off the Mango with some surgical tubing [can be bought at 4fishen.com], run a hole through the packer with a tent peg or ice pick, then feed your tubing through. If you have a hard time making the hole, get the tent peg hot and it will run through smoothly. It's worked great for me. Let me know if you have any questions.
  •  

Cameron James

Can one of ya'll who brayden is emailing the picture to post it up here? With brayden's permission of course.

•  

REAL7MAN

As soon as I do I can do a youtube vid with his permission of picture slide show type thing. I have a youtube account: Real7Man and this way others can see it too. I currently don't have much there but the account is there...

I just hope that Brayden4 can e-mail us and allow us to post.

It would be nice too of the other people who said they received theirs to post theirs on photobucket or youtube.  Remember guys you don't have to show your face it just helps the community to know that this company is real and what they offer.
  •  

transmn

Brayden4 I meant to say, I was not privy to your e-address so ai could not e-mail you  but feel free to email me with photos or a link to where they are posted. Thanx a million!
  •  

transmn

Oh, I'm real with it tonite, I just noticed the little envelopes below our screen names!
  •  

brayden4

I sent a picture to everyones email that i have. It said two were denied even after resending them again and im not sure why so if you didnt get one that is probably why. If you didnt recieve it and have an alternate email that may work you can send it to me and I can try again if you like

•  

elliott

Hi brayden,
My email didn't work so can you try again of you dont mind?
Egraves93@hotmail.com

Thanks man
  •  

bluntedAlways

Yo brayden did you get my email i sent you?
  •  

transmn

brayden4 My email 4 some reason did not work. I am going to have you send it to my fiance's address Gracehm@aol.com. Please and thanx a mil.
  •  

MaxAloysius

Hey brayden4, if you have the time I'd really appreciate seeing the pics too. My email is bleachfanatic13@yahoo.com.au :)
  •  

AdamMLP

Could I also see please, alexlukepetersson@gmail.com  Thanks.
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Bane on November 16, 2012, 06:10:33 PM
Hey brayden4, if you have the time I'd really appreciate seeing the pics too. My email is bleachfanatic13@yahoo.com.au :)

your email isnt working for some reason. It keeps saying its been denied

...for the rest of you guys that supplied emails, it says it was sent successfully

•