Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REAL7MAN

Hey Brayden4,

I was also unable to get the e-mails. Here is my email again,

real.man.swweeetttt11111@gmail.com

just copy and paste it should work

its real then a period then man then a period then 1 S 2W 3E 4T and 5-1's.

Thank you so much!
  •  

RagingShadow

hey, could you send me some pics?
kaydenstockwell@yahoo.com
--Kayden

Youtube:TeenFTM (formerly KaydenTransGuy)
my Gender Therapist was Dr. Laura Caghan in Los Alamitos, CA. She is AMAZING.
  •  

ty.to.the.man

hey brayden, i dont wanna add to all the tons of e-mails you gotta send lol but it'd be great if you could send me a few pics tyfizek@gmail.com or dfizek@gmail.com
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Codyboy1989

•  

hifs

•  

Nowhereboi

And to me?  I don't think my email worked the first time.  Try tochangehermind@gmail.com.  Thank you so much!

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

Adrian_Michael

I am late to the bandwagon, but can I get some pics as well? I have been searching for a good multifunction prosthetic, but am disappointed in the lack of STPs. How well do you think it will work as such? How about as a daily packer? Is it as bedable as the site claims?

Oh, and my email is adrianmichaelftm@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

•  

transboitn

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see the pics also. Transboitn@gmail.com is my e-mail address. Thanks
  •  

jxpx

If it's ok with brayden, can someone that has gotten the pictures through email upload them to imgur or something? I'd like to see the pictures but I'd also like to make it easier on brayden with all the emailing.
  •  

Lady Autumn

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
~John Donne~  :D
  •  

bluntedAlways

When did that video come available? Thanks lady autumn
  •  

RagingShadow

thanks!
hmm, it looks kind of huge lol, but the movable skin looks cool. i wonder if the testicles are floating or just a semi solid sack. like the idea that would have to do any/much positioning to stp
--Kayden

Youtube:TeenFTM (formerly KaydenTransGuy)
my Gender Therapist was Dr. Laura Caghan in Los Alamitos, CA. She is AMAZING.
  •  

Nowhereboi

Oh man...This is gorgeous.  I wish the balls were bigger, and the shading was a bit more varied, but seriously, with the hair and the skin and the price...it's the best I've seen.

I really wonder how the STP is working for folks, though.

---MK

•  

ty.to.the.man

whoa that looks pretty big to have in your pants all day. looks good though, also i just checked on the website and i think now there's a semi-flaccid version with a insertable rod. the stp would be what sells it for me though especially since its pretty expensive.
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Lady Autumn

Quote from: bluntedAlways on November 18, 2012, 11:08:43 AM
When did that video come available? Thanks lady autumn

The guy has a YouTube channel now, I'm 90% sure he's been trolling the forums! But hey, at least you guys can have a good look. I agree that you should know what you're buying.

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
~John Donne~  :D
  •  

AdamMLP

The skin and all that looks good -- although I'm not too sure if human skin is normally that flexible/elastic but then again I don't have much experience with cis penises to compare it to -- but I still wouldn't buy from him on principle.  His business manner is appalling and he just gives the general impression of not being clued up on what he's doing, and doesn't care.  I'd not want my junk to be crafted by someone like that.

But that's just me.  Other people are probably think I'm being to fussy there but nevermind.
  •  

Nowhereboi

@Alex:

I just don't think there's much to choose from, so you have to take quality and function where you can get it.  Maybe he was overwhelmed, and he'll get better with time?  I hope so, at least.

---MK

•  

jltrans87

Quote from: RagingShadow on November 18, 2012, 12:10:58 PM
thanks!
hmm, it looks kind of huge lol, but the movable skin looks cool. i wonder if the testicles are floating or just a semi solid sack. like the idea that would have to do any/much positioning to stp

when i spoke to richie about the upgrade he said they were floating, which is pretty cool. just as a quick back up, im a stealth guy, and i dont really have anyone to talk about this with, what do i do open a claim with pay pal, or let it go and hope it comes through?
he was pretty cool with me through email so i was surprised to read these messages.

would anyone send me a pic or post a usage review when its time please??

cheers fellas :)

-An english gent- ;D
  •  

Codyboy1989

I still think it looks bad.  The coloring does not look realistic at all, the skin seems as though it moves too much, and is very wrinkly...not very attractive.  It seems like it would tear very easily.  I'd love to see a comparison of that against the RM or FTM Prosthetic.  I have 2 RM prosthetics, but I'm not gonna buy one of those just to compare it.  Maybe someone else out there will:)
  •  

Adrian_Michael

Quote from: Alex000000 on November 18, 2012, 03:30:21 PM
The skin and all that looks good -- although I'm not too sure if human skin is normally that flexible/elastic but then again I don't have much experience with cis penises to compare it to -- but I still wouldn't buy from him on principle.  His business manner is appalling and he just gives the general impression of not being clued up on what he's doing, and doesn't care.  I'd not want my junk to be crafted by someone like that.

But that's just me.  Other people are probably think I'm being to fussy there but nevermind.

Intact men(who haven't been circumcised) have VERY movable skin, and can often stretch it very far, further than this can.

That being said, I'm more afraid of it being used as a multipurpose....in cis males, there is a mechanism that blocks urine from remaining in the urethra. There's no such mechanism in a static piece, and, since this is designed for penetration as well, I would worry about cross contamination.

I showed it to my best friend and she went all OCD germaphobe at the concept of it being inserted after use as an STP.

Kind of cannot blame her, but I figured condoms would alleviate that issue.
  •