News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamMLP

Quote from: Adrian_Michael on November 18, 2012, 06:30:24 PM
Intact men(who haven't been circumcised) have VERY movable skin, and can often stretch it very far, further than this can.

That being said, I'm more afraid of it being used as a multipurpose....in cis males, there is a mechanism that blocks urine from remaining in the urethra. There's no such mechanism in a static piece, and, since this is designed for penetration as well, I would worry about cross contamination.

I showed it to my best friend and she went all OCD germaphobe at the concept of it being inserted after use as an STP.

Kind of cannot blame her, but I figured condoms would alleviate that issue.

That's interesting, I didn't realise skin could be that stretchy.

Thinking about  the "OCD germaphobe" thing I'm wondering how healthy it is to keep something that's probably got some urine on it next to your body all the time.  It seems like it could be a recipe for infections to me, especially as once it's glued on it's going to be pretty impossible to clean, and with the price of the glue it's sort of an incentive to take it off as little as possible.  I'm not sure if it's that risky, but it's worth pointing out if it's going to be costly to keep things clean down there.
  •  

MaxAloysius

Interesting. I like the movable skin, but I feel like there's just a bit too much of it. I don't know if I'd want that version, or the original.
  •  

Tyler90210

Hey.  :)  Can you please send me the pics too? tyler90210a@yahoo.com  I'm looking for a good STP prosthetic.  I'd really like to compare it to the ReelMagik.  Thank you.
  •  

jxpx

Yeah that thing appears to be huuuge, especially girth-wise. I also wonder....the skin seems so incredibly stretchy, would that interfere with using it for play? To me, it looks like the skin would bunch up and shift all over?

I don't know I guess we need to wait for a detailed review from someone. Would be really hesitant to order from him anyway after seeing those emails.
  •  

kenton_07

As a customer for the Ultimate Prosthetic, Richie is already changing his ways. Just by changing the way he is writing in his emails is more professional now and he provides a tracking number and everything. Mine is on its way and at first I did open a claim on Paypal just from what I've read on here but decided to give him a chance. I know his top surgery shouldn't have been an excuse but I don't think it's right for us to "bash" him about not being able to serve us better because he was recovering. WE ALL know (those of us who have had top surgery) what it is like to be recovering. Some recover better than others but we (at least I) weren't allowed to do much for the first month post-op. I guess what I'm trying to say is regardless of what you have heard on here from previous posts, mine included, he has been more professional and has stepped up to the plate.
  •  

MaxAloysius

Thanks for the follow-up kenton_07, that's great to hear! :)
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: jxpx on November 18, 2012, 01:43:06 AM
If it's ok with brayden, can someone that has gotten the pictures through email upload them to imgur or something? I'd like to see the pictures but I'd also like to make it easier on brayden with all the emailing.

I dont mind it

•  

brayden4

Quote from: kenton_07 on November 19, 2012, 10:33:30 AM
As a customer for the Ultimate Prosthetic, Richie is already changing his ways. Just by changing the way he is writing in his emails is more professional now and he provides a tracking number and everything. Mine is on its way and at first I did open a claim on Paypal just from what I've read on here but decided to give him a chance. I know his top surgery shouldn't have been an excuse but I don't think it's right for us to "bash" him about not being able to serve us better because he was recovering. WE ALL know (those of us who have had top surgery) what it is like to be recovering. Some recover better than others but we (at least I) weren't allowed to do much for the first month post-op. I guess what I'm trying to say is regardless of what you have heard on here from previous posts, mine included, he has been more professional and has stepped up to the plate.

Im glad to hear that yours is in the mail and on its way

•  

kenton_07

He also offered for me to upgrade my prosthetic to the advanced model. I checked out the videos he told me to and I was amazed at how realistic it looked. INCREDIBLE. Best I've seen yet. I know reelmagik is supposed to be good but it is expensive and it isn't even an STP. I think the Ultimate Prosthetic is were it is at (just my opinion)
  •  

AdamMLP

Here's the photograph that Brayden's been emailing out for those who haven't got it and want to see.

•  

Alex55

Does anyone know if Brayden has had any luck with using the STP with this?  Just curious to know if it really works, before I order one.  I ordered the Gen2, waiting for it to come in.
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Alex55 on November 19, 2012, 05:19:17 PM
Does anyone know if Brayden has had any luck with using the STP with this?  Just curious to know if it really works, before I order one.  I ordered the Gen2, waiting for it to come in.

The adhesive i got doesn't work for it, so i haven't been able to try that out yet until i can get some that works

•  

Codyboy1989

Just an FYI to all who have purchased the ultimate prosthetic...

There are a lot of types of silicone, but according to some sex toy sites on the web, the only ones completely safe for penetration are food grade and medical (healthcare) grade.  Most of the well known sex shops advertise their dildos are made with medical grade.  I think ftm prosthetics advertises that they only use medical grade silicone.  Out of curiosity, I emailed and asked him which grade of silicone he uses...whether it was safe to use for intercourse.  His first email stated "The prosthetics are made of 100% Platinum Silicone and is approved for use in prosthetics". 

After my 2nd email and some more prodding, he replied with "Our material is skin safe and perfectly safe to wear on the body, but it is not approved for use in the body without a condom".  I see that this is now what it states on his website, but I would swear it did not say that before.

Just want everyone to be safe, so please use a condom if you purchase this.
  •  

Adrian_Michael

Quote from: Codyboy1989 on November 20, 2012, 06:51:00 PM

There are a lot of types of silicone, but according to some sex toy sites on the web, the only ones completely safe for penetration are food grade and medical (healthcare) grade.  Most of the well known sex shops advertise their dildos are made with medical grade.  I think ftm prosthetics advertises that they only use medical grade silicone.  Out of curiosity, I emailed and asked him which grade of silicone he uses...whether it was safe to use for intercourse.  His first email stated "The prosthetics are made of 100% Platinum Silicone and is approved for use in prosthetics". 

After my 2nd email and some more prodding, he replied with "Our material is skin safe and perfectly safe to wear on the body, but it is not approved for use in the body without a condom".  I see that this is now what it states on his website, but I would swear it did not say that before.

Oh wow...that is...uncomfortably unclear.

And I was about to write a reply about how obnoxiously unprofessional his response to my questions were.
  •  

kenton_07

Quote from: Codyboy1989 on November 20, 2012, 06:51:00 PM

I did research on the 100% Platinum Silicone and a lot of websites say that this is one of the best and safest grades you can get. I couldn't find how it compares to medical grade silicone but a lot of companies who make sex toys and other things out of silicone use the 100% platinum silicone for their products. Just thought I would put that info out there
  •  

Codyboy1989

There a lot of different types of platinum silicone though...not all are ok to be inserted into the body.  That's why there are different grades of platinum silicone...I found this information:

Types of platinum silicones: Industrial grade, prosthetic grade, food grade, medical grade, and implant grade.   From what I read, the first is not to be used on the skin...its for mold making.  Prosthetic grade is perfectly safe for skin contact, but not ok for use inside the body for extended periods of time (use a condom).  Food grade and medical (healthcare) grade are safe for penetration.  Implant grade is used for making stuff that stays inside the body, like breast implants, etc. 

Something tells me that maybe he isn't familiar with this information since he is new to this business...
  •  

REAL7MAN

Brayden 4:

Hey man this ultimate prosthetic that you got is it the basic or the new advanced model? How is the skin? Is it hard enough for penetration?

Thanks a million!
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: REAL7MAN on November 21, 2012, 01:53:29 AM
Brayden 4:

Hey man this ultimate prosthetic that you got is it the basic or the new advanced model? How is the skin? Is it hard enough for penetration?

Thanks a million!

The one I got is the basic model, this skin is really soft but its not stretchy like the advanced one and yeah its hard enough for penetration

•  

Lady Autumn

Hey

Just remembered when one of you guys complained that skin glue wasn't strong enough to hold the prosthetic. Adhesives can be expensive but I'd recommend http://www.staysput.co.uk/

Its pretty cheap and really good. I use it to keep my breasts in place.
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
~John Donne~  :D
  •  

Codyboy1989

I just checked out that website, and the adhesives do not appear to be silicone adhesives.  They say water-based...only silicone adhesive will stick to silicone prosthetics.  Nothing else works...believe me, I've tried.  Thanks for the info though.  If I'm reading the webstore wrong, someone please correct me.
  •