News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark.Knight

Quote from: Codyboy1989 on December 04, 2012, 10:05:36 PM
Anyone else wondering if the Dark Knight is someone from the Ultimate Prosthetic company?  No offense if you are not, but it seems a little odd that you sign up for this forum and immediately start posting about how great this supposedly terrible product is...

You guys do that a lot on this form asking if new members are with companies. I'm NOT I signed up after looking for review on the product and other products because I'm transitioning. I not once said it was great I said I was going to take the chance because I have the money to blow on it. I know a lot of ftm's (transgendered) don't have the funds to and I also know the horrible experiences you guys have had with him so a lot of you wont buy which is smart. I stated I don't fear that because I have a legit legal team not just saying it to scare Richie I will sue his asz from here to high heaven if he screws me; yet I know the risk going into it, due to you guys reviews and being so open with opinions (thanks).

I just don't want the peecock gen2 still needs a harness, no reelmagik amazing product no stp, like real knew a guy who had the older stp not for me, tyron no product, ftm prosthetics high as ish.., lola jake dont like it coloring flaking...
Its worth the risk for me because what are my legit offers in a slow moving ftm advanced world.

I want a STP, Realistic the foreskin is cool (close to you can't perfect an alive organ, no more Harness, pack and play, I like the bulge my preference. My reason my opinion and I will be posting either I shut Richie down, a good product, it sucks oh well I knew going into it, etc.

So if that answers anyone thinking Im suspect lol thanx guys for the welcome to the ftm community and the forum lol and no offense taken guys, I could see your concern.

By the way I'm new here user name is Dark.Knight my names Courtney, I'm a newly discovered FTM, young black man with goals. so hey everyone. 8) :laugh:
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
If you want to really know me hit my Tumblr.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Give him a chance guys. I know several of you have been burned by the company, I totally understand that you'd be suspicious, but let the guy at least give it a go and put up a review if he gets the prosthetic. Although TUP's owner has been a pain for a long time, It would be good if we could have some good news about him changing his ways.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

Seb

I would like to see the review once he has the device. It seems sketchy but hey, if Courtney wants to take the bullet for us, we'll let him. Thanks for joining us Courtney, and hopefully you will find more information on anything you need on this site.
  •  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: Seb on December 04, 2012, 10:43:50 PM
I would like to see the review once he has the device. It seems sketchy but hey, if Courtney wants to take the bullet for us, we'll let him. Thanks for joining us Courtney, and hopefully you will find more information on anything you need on this site.

Thanks guys appreciate the welcome. I see he's a sketchy a hole. and I see that is evident. I haven't had a issue yet from exchanging emails or personally yet or hopefully at all, but I am now keeping all emails and my experience soon as I place my order I will begin my review and post it at the sum. Full details and experience. I'll be ordering after the holidays and will keep you guys posted. Hope you guys enjoy the peecock leave reviews on that as well. Thanks again guys
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: Dark.Knight on December 04, 2012, 11:13:45 PM
Thanks guys appreciate the welcome. I see he's a sketchy a hole. and I see that is evident. I haven't had a issue yet from exchanging emails or personally yet or hopefully at all, but I am now keeping all emails and my experience soon as I place my order I will begin my review and post it at the sum. Full details and experience. I'll be ordering after the holidays and will keep you guys posted. Hope you guys enjoy the peecock leave reviews on that as well. Thanks again guys

I hope it goes well, dude. Do hang on to all your e-mails regarding the order, and all your correspondence with the company, just in case. Hopefully all will be well though :).

•  

Adrian_Michael

I sent the guy a message awhile back and he responded rather unprofessionally, but made the mistake of saying he'd take suggestions(I'm a website developer). I replied letting him know how unprofessional the site, email and the use of a "gmail" account instead of a business account was.

That was over a week ago and he hasn't responded yet. I feel that, if he does, I'll be pasting that all over the place, LOL
  •  

Codyboy1989

My apologies, Dark Knight...we welcome you to the forums and look forward to your review of the product!
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: Adrian_Michael on December 05, 2012, 11:11:54 AM
I sent the guy a message awhile back and he responded rather unprofessionally, but made the mistake of saying he'd take suggestions(I'm a website developer). I replied letting him know how unprofessional the site, email and the use of a "gmail" account instead of a business account was.

That was over a week ago and he hasn't responded yet. I feel that, if he does, I'll be pasting that all over the place, LOL

It seems to be a common thing when a business is being run by someone who doesn't have any proper training in business management, the same for people who design websites without proper web design knowledge.

There are of course talented exceptions, but it all too often leads to businesses and websites being run poorly, despite good intentions.

•  

transboitn

Quote from: DeeperThanSwords on December 05, 2012, 06:25:14 PM
It seems to be a common thing when a business is being run by someone who doesn't have any proper training in business management, the same for people who design websites without proper web design knowledge.

There are of course talented exceptions, but it all too often leads to businesses and websites being run poorly, despite good intentions.

True, but lack of business skills is no excuse for being absolutely rude. If he has no idea how to utilize people skills and be friendly, then he needs to find someone else to deal with his customers. I've gotten the most unprofessional e-mails ever from him. He actually wrote me discussing details of a transaction with another customer.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: transboitn on December 06, 2012, 06:05:55 AM
True, but lack of business skills is no excuse for being absolutely rude. If he has no idea how to utilize people skills and be friendly, then he needs to find someone else to deal with his customers. I've gotten the most unprofessional e-mails ever from him. He actually wrote me discussing details of a transaction with another customer.

I absolutely agree with you there.

•  

kenton_07

Has anyone gotten an email response from this company in the past few days? I've been emailing them for updates on my product but they are not responding. Just wondering if they are only ignoring me or if they are ignoring everyone.
  •  

lost.cowboy

Thought I'd jump in at this point. Been waiting 5 months for mine now, the guy hasnt been rude with me yet but has said it will ship "this week" every week for the last 8 weeks. Had given up hope that the product even existed until I saw someone actually received one...
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: ryanronald on December 08, 2012, 06:07:40 AM
Thought I'd jump in at this point. Been waiting 5 months for mine now, the guy hasnt been rude with me yet but has said it will ship "this week" every week for the last 8 weeks. Had given up hope that the product even existed until I saw someone actually received one...

I'm sorry to hear that.

I really wish that guy would man up and deal with his business properly.

•  

kenton_07

He finally emailed me back and said that they "are working very hard in the lab to make sure everyone gets their prosthetic by Christmas." and that I will "no doubt" have my prosthetic by then "if not sooner".
  •  

transboitn

I just want my refund from the guy. He said 3-5 business days, which was yet another lie.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: transboitn on December 08, 2012, 03:36:22 PM
I just want my refund from the guy. He said 3-5 business days, which was yet another lie.

That sucks :(. Sadly, this seems to be the norm for that guy.

•  

Dark.Knight

Okay everyone the process has officially started. here are some of the important exchanges between me and the TUP team. I will do as I emailed back and do an extensive/professional review so there is something out there on the product beside from the time period of his top surgery...I have yet to encounter any rude or unprofessional emails. I also gave him a chance for showing improvement on honesty and time management as I was honest with him and told him I will be doing a extensive review:

Yes I did receive the email.  I am in the process to place my order via PayPal, but what is a realistic wait time for the product. I had read online from a friend your very busy in the lab and plan to get out those current orders by Christmas and there order had been in the works for 5 plus months, with me ordering your top of the line product how long of a wait will I endure?

I will be doing a extensive/professional review for your product and transaction on a forum followed by many trans men across the world. If you like the review I will be making I'd like to grant you permission to use it for your site. A real review could do your product well there is little information and what is out there is not much pleasurable,  professional, extensive or organized.
I will include Video, photo, and written testimony, taking in the consideration your a new, smaller company, your recreating an alive organ (which is difficult), I will not quick judge the product I will trail and try before releasing my review.  I'm not ordering for a model to review, but will be a actually daily wearer who is a trans man. I really like your product so I'm looking forward to receiving the prosthetic.

Thank you for your time.

Mr. Maxwell 

to me
Current production time is estimated at 4 weeks. I am glad to hear you're going to do a review and yes that would be very useful for people to see. Happy to do business with you!

The Ultimate Prosthetic Team

So there are some of the last emails exchanged as of yesterday. I did place my order with customizations and I will keep everyone up to date to see if his customer service and product have been improved.

I'm out.
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

Realistic wait: eternity.

Seriously, I don't understand why you are potentially just throwing out money.

•  

Dark.Knight

Realistically: I have it to throw.

I have stated in past comments why I chose to take the risk. so for any guys who comes across this post goggling looking for a product review there is one "post" product advances, "post" the owners surgery, and "post" the guy seeing the lash from his once horrid customer service in the past.

If the company has changed it has changed. If not its a sure hit his company will go down on its own.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: Dark.Knight on December 11, 2012, 12:31:13 AM
Realistically: I have it to throw.

I have stated in past comments why I chose to take the risk. so for any guys who comes across this post goggling looking for a product review there is one "post" product advances, "post" the owners surgery, and "post" the guy seeing the lash from his once horrid customer service in the past.

If the company has changed it has changed. If not its a sure hit his company will go down on its own.

I get that, and I must admit I'm envious that you have the funds to potentially sink. Do keep us posted.

•