Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleon515

Quote from: Lady Autumn on January 18, 2013, 05:34:13 PM
I'll cross my fingers for you darling, I think you'll need it.

Agreed, not sure why you'd order from him. If you wanted something in the $200-300 I'd go with likereal without the STP, ask them to put a hole in it and put your own in.
I'd even go with lolajake as at least they deliver.

--Jay
  •  

Nowhereboi

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

Yossarian

Don't do it lads. It's not worth the headache. I ordered from them in July and am still waiting on my order.
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

I don't get the people who continue to order from him even though there are all these guys saying they never received their prosthetic and that he's scamming. 

If you want to throw away nearly $300 with nothing to show in return, PM me for my paypal information.

•  

AJarrah

Apparently between the time you order it and the time you receive it, you could raise enough money dancing on a street corner for a Reelmagik. Just saying.
Semper Fidelis

•  

aleon515

Quote from: AJarrah on January 28, 2013, 08:17:31 PM
Apparently between the time you order it and the time you receive it, you could raise enough money dancing on a street corner for a Reelmagik. Just saying.

I got a big kick out of this one!  :D
Pretty much think you're right.

--Jay
  •  

Yossarian

So true. When I ordered there was NO information out on them at all. So I went out on a limb even though they were a tiny start up.

After the things that have come out about them I have no clue why people would continue giving them their money, but hey, you can give people all the information in the world and they'll still make stupid decisions.
  •  

Seb

We all know the definition of insanity, now. Trying the same thing and expecting a different result...
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: Seb on January 29, 2013, 02:15:26 PM
We all know the definition of insanity, now. Trying the same thing and expecting a different result...

Indeed. No way am I ever going to give this dude my money. I'm saving for a LolaJake.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

aleon515

Hey DTS, you might look at Lola Jake right now. I haven't heard fantastic stuff about them, but they are having quite a big sale--$75-$250. I think that each of the items on their list is ONE item, because I ordered one and no longer see it on the list. There are a couple uncut ones, if that is a priority. There are also play and pack/play which are on the upper end. The colors are limited. I don't know if you can modify them as I think these are ones that were made and not sold for whatever reason. I don't think they are seconds though.

I haven't heard anything whatsoever except from paypal. There is something like a 2-4 week response. I thought it might be different with these, but apparently not. I haven't heard there is any trouble in that regard though.

--Jay

•  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: aleon515 on January 29, 2013, 06:15:16 PM
Hey DTS, you might look at Lola Jake right now. I haven't heard fantastic stuff about them, but they are having quite a big sale--$75-$250. I think that each of the items on their list is ONE item, because I ordered one and no longer see it on the list. There are a couple uncut ones, if that is a priority. There are also play and pack/play which are on the upper end. The colors are limited. I don't know if you can modify them as I think these are ones that were made and not sold for whatever reason. I don't think they are seconds though.

I haven't heard anything whatsoever except from paypal. There is something like a 2-4 week response. I thought it might be different with these, but apparently not. I haven't heard there is any trouble in that regard though.

--Jay

Thanks for letting me know! I shall have to flutter my eyelashes at Himself.

•  

aleon515

Well I've heard they look a bit nicer than they are. But they do look realistic.

--Jay
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: aleon515 on January 29, 2013, 07:25:06 PM
Well I've heard they look a bit nicer than they are. But they do look realistic.

--Jay

Ach, realistic is fine, I'm unlikely to be displaying one to anyone anytime soon, since Himself is cis-hetero  :-\.

•  

AJarrah

As far as just being able to take a leak at work and not worrying about looking fake, Urimate has yet to fail me...-knocks on wood-

Not to mention, if another guy is checking out your junk at a urinal, you should be decking him in the face before he's mad at you for your prosthetic penis.

For sex, a Reelmagik seems like the only worthwhile way to go.
Semper Fidelis

•  

Jayr

Quote from: AJarrah on January 29, 2013, 11:46:48 PM
Not to mention, if another guy is checking out your junk at a urinal, you should be decking him in the face before he's mad at you for your prosthetic penis.
Exactly! XD

•  

AJarrah

Quote from: Jayr on January 29, 2013, 11:48:55 PM
Exactly! XD

For all they know, we could've had psycho exes that cut it off, and we had to have a prosthetic.
I'd be like "YOU KNOW MY NAME NOT MY STORY" and run out. LOL
Semper Fidelis

•  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: AJarrah on January 30, 2013, 12:01:35 AM
For all they know, we could've had psycho exes that cut it off, and we had to have a prosthetic.
I'd be like "YOU KNOW MY NAME NOT MY STORY" and run out. LOL

If a dude was checking mine out, I'd have a hard time resisting taking the humiliation tactic - asking him if he wants to hold my hand.

•  

AJarrah

Quote from: DeeperThanSwords on January 30, 2013, 12:08:17 AM
If a dude was checking mine out, I'd have a hard time resisting taking the humiliation tactic - asking him if he wants to hold my hand.

A buddy of mine from work was talking to me while we were peeing the other day. I'm like "isn't this against that guy code...guess not"
Semper Fidelis

•  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: AJarrah on January 30, 2013, 12:13:01 AM
A buddy of mine from work was talking to me while we were peeing the other day. I'm like "isn't this against that guy code...guess not"

As I understand it, talking casually is ok, but looking isn't.

•  

kenton_07

I just watched the video that was posted on this thread a few posts ago(I think on January 20). I understand that the customer service is completely horrible, but compared to the other prosthesis he shows, the Ultimate Prosthetic looks the most realistic out of all of them. I don't know about you guys, but I would rather shell out a fraction of the cost of a ReelMagik with about the same wait time for something that looks more realistic than those other packers and has all three functions.

What I just said may piss some people off, but we have to be realistic here. Is this not better than what we naturally have down there? To be honest, I would rather have this prosthetic than to have complete dysphoria from not having a prosthetic or having a prosthetic that is no where near being realistic enough to pass as a real penis. I haven't been impressed with the wait time, but I'm waiting just as long as I would be for a ReelMagik and this is a fraction of the cost. I'm just saying that I'm betting on this guy and I would rather spend the $229 and possibly be disappointed rather than spending almost $1000 and possibly being disappointed.
  •