Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenton_07

Quote from: Yossarian on February 14, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
I'm real sorry to hear that.

As for the Emisil. I didn't even know they existed and they look amazing. I can even look past the no stp function and almost past their lack of duals. Honestly I'd be settling with this and I don't want to do that. I wish they had pictures of their darker colors up.

Yeah I'm somewhat bypassing the STP function also. Their prosthetic is also dual. It has the flex rod like the ReelMagik
  •  

Yossarian

Quote from: kenton_07 on February 14, 2013, 04:49:02 PM
Yeah I'm somewhat bypassing the STP function also. Their prosthetic is also dual. It has the flex rod like the ReelMagik

There's no way you'd be able to pack with Emisil's erects though. 01 and 02 stick out too far. You'd look ready for action all the time. The 04 model might work but you'd have one hell of a time containing that beast.
  •  

Codyboy1989

That is a shame that he is doing that to you now as well...I certainly hope you are able to get your money back.  Good luck:)
  •  

Dark.Knight

The Emisil's pretty cool, I'm glad we are getting more options. The price is acceptable and imo it is in competition with reelmagik w/ the realism and flexrod. If you haven't seen my post or the other one the tyron phase 3 is available. It dropped the stp like reel magik, but wrote a disclaimer that you can only respect.  We need no more bs function stps' s. Its high! when erect its nice but the head is ugly..hey its a cock. Flaccid it looks packer for a hundred bucks not 1500 worthy. Still want it kinda...considering he had worked on it for years you'd think it would have a stp, gives you lack of faith someone can create a flaccid to errect, realistic,  stp that works, if he could not give it after soooo many years.
.Cody/Richard of tup wrote to tell me end of the month to expect it but I don't count on it even after the disclaimer on the tup order screen or new method to get them out bs, don't get me wrong I want it, I paid for it and hope It works
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
If you want to really know me hit my Tumblr.
  •  

Yossarian

You're right about the Emisil, Dark.Knight.

I'm not all that impressed with the Tyrone 3. STP's aren't everything. It's just nice to have the option.

I feel you on the TUP issue. He told me and a buddy of mine last month we'd have it "at the end of the month". Nothing. So if he does send it at this point I'd be really surprised.
  •  

transat18

Hey guys looks like the Emisil isn't all that great. So a word of caution. There were a couple comments left here:
http://transguys.com/product-reviews/packers/comment-page-2#comment-38666
  •  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: transat18 on February 21, 2013, 12:56:14 AM
Hey guys looks like the Emisil isn't all that great. So a word of caution. There were a couple comments left here:
http://transguys.com/product-reviews/packers/comment-page-2#comment-38666

Thanks for showing this I wont be buying anymore from iffy companies like them. Sucks that's the case. Are you still gathering for your review on tup?
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
  •  

transat18

@Dark.Knight
yeah, I am right there with you. I'm probably going to be staying away from prosthetics for a while just based on the prices.
And I've spent the last couple days trying to catalog everything I can from the two weeks so hopefully by this weekend I will have a review up for everyone.
  •  

transat18

Hey everyone, I finally finished the complete review for the prosthetic I received from The Ultimate Prosthetic. I also have a complete written review with more information along with a little snippet from my girlfriend's experience. The link to the review is in the description.

Complete Review of the Ultimate Prosthetic
  •  

Dark.Knight

Saw this on my tumblr first, thanks @transat18 for putting this out here. I ordered the advanced model with the skin and moving testies and crap, if I ever get it I will review it since no one has the advanced model. It seems that finding a 3 in 1 prosthetic will never happen. and I had no idea RodeOH had trunks like that either at least found one product worth the buy.
  •  

transat18

@Dark.Knight Well I hope you get what you've paid for. And yeah the Trunks are new and pretty nice. Though I ordered the 30-32 and they are a little snug in the thighs for being a 31 waist size.
  •  

justcause

Quote from: Dark.Knight on February 21, 2013, 03:46:00 AM
Thanks for showing this I wont be buying anymore from iffy companies like them. Sucks that's the case. Are you still gathering for your review on tup?
Whenever a new product shows up in a niche market, bad reviews are usually competitors.

And in this case, it turned out to be.  Emi Sil really seems like a professional company you can trust; unlike "tup"
  •  

Yossarian

Thanks for the reviews, Brandon.

I've been looking into taking legal action against The Ultimate Prosthetic. This is ridiculous. In a few days I'll hit 8 months. I haven't emailed them since they told me "at the end of the month" last month and I told them I would be filing complaints with scam agencies.

Thank goodness Emisil is looking legit.
  •  

notyouraverageguy

Quote from: kenton_07 on January 30, 2013, 09:31:29 PM
I haven't been impressed with the wait time, but I'm waiting just as long as I would be for a ReelMagik and this is a fraction of the cost. I'm just saying that I'm betting on this guy and I would rather spend the $229 and possibly be disappointed rather than spending almost $1000 and possibly being disappointed.
I personally have never heard of anyone being completely disappointed with a RM prosthetic.
Gender expression is NOT gender identity.

Defective Catastrophe.
  •  

Yossarian

It's been 8 months and I still haven't gotten my order.  I'm going to e-mail them today and see what bull>-bleeped-< excuse they give me this time.
  •  

clorox

Hi, can you guys help me figure out how to sell or donate my ReelMagik 4.5" prosthetic (caucasian)?  I just got it, but don't like the way it looks and feels (I have not worn or used it).  I'd like to sell it, even for much less than I spent on it, or possibly donate it if someone can provide a receipt for tax purposes (is there a section in the Salvation Army for prostheses??!!  :)).  If you have any suggestions, would you please send a note to me here?  Thanks much
  •  

Dark.Knight

http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/prosthetic-devices/the-ultimate-prosthetic-in-eugene-or-22728614

Everyone who has not received there product please place a complaint to the BBB here is the supposed physical address.
The Ultimate Prosthetic
2061 W 16th Ave
Eugene OR 97402-3411
I got the address from transat18's tumblr post. I emailed them and now am receiving no responses because I included in my email I knew my rights to a refund and the consumer laws/rights federally, in OR, and TX.
I just want a refund of my money no more bs, I'd hate to have to go all the way out there to go to claims Court.
Also contact paypal and place your complaints even if your out of the days to get refund. I will not stop at every outlet until they are shutdown!

•  

Dark.Knight

From looking at the Aerial View and street view if this is the company they have no more than 8 or so parking spots and 4 cars present to get out how many never given orders? Did I mention this is what I believe to be an apartment???
  •  

aleon515

My feeling is this is a single individual trying to run a "company" without the capital, skills, maturity, or integrity to run one. I don't think this is actually a company in the sense of more than one person or any kind of established company. He probably runs out of a spare bedroom.

--Jay
  •  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: aleon515 on March 20, 2013, 10:10:33 PM
My feeling is this is a single individual trying to run a "company" without the capital, skills, maturity, or integrity to run one. I don't think this is actually a company in the sense of more than one person or any kind of established company. He probably runs out of a spare bedroom.

--Jay

I agree bro and your cat is cute in your profile, I have twins myself lol.
  •