Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ty.to.the.man

hey guys, i was looking around at STPs and packers and i found this website http://theultimateprosthetic.com/products.html
does anyone know anything about this prosthetic?? it looks awesome and I'm thinking of getting it but i want to know more about it and see a couple reviews. I haven't seen anything about it here or on youtube so if anyone has any info i would be very grateful lol. thanks!
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

aleon515

Yeah I saw it. He has a couple pictures. The STP looks like it might work well. The down side is that I have NEVER seen a real review of this. There is someone (maybe a company of one) who posts in all sorts of youtube channels, "Try ultimate prosthetic" see this here (website)." I have seen maybe 20 of these. I looked at their channel-- no videos. This seems like a dubious way of marketing at worse. Why not find 10 guys to try your product and ask them to review this? At worse???
Anyway, I am a bit turned off by all that. Looks promising but...

--Jay Jay
  •  

ty.to.the.man

well theres one video on the website of one of their customers using it to pee, but i haven't found any real reviews on it because its such a small company and they're just starting out.
  •  

Kristopher

I'm not too sure about this one...as aleon mentioned I too have seen the sketchy comments on youtube videos that are clearly just their way of free advertising, nonetheless I checked out the website anyways and to be honest I wasn't really impressed with the overall look of it. The texture looks very odd to me and the 'skin flap' at the top looks flimsy and almost torn. I'm sure it would fold over and become annoying and more importantly make it hard for adjustments when you are peeing with it.
--Kristopher
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." -Rudyard Kipling
  •  

ty.to.the.man

hmm yeah thats a very good point. guess i was just really excited that there was a prosthetic you could pee with lol
  •  

Kristopher

If that's what you're looking for you should look into www.peecockproducts.com as soon as I get the money together I'm gonna try that out and have heard a lot of good things about it.

It's a 3-in-one too. So you can pee, pack, and play. Seems like the best bang for your buck in my opinion.
--Kristopher
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." -Rudyard Kipling
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Kristopher on August 15, 2012, 02:18:09 PM
If that's what you're looking for you should look into www.peecockproducts.com as soon as I get the money together I'm gonna try that out and have heard a lot of good things about it.

It's a 3-in-one too. So you can pee, pack, and play. Seems like the best bang for your buck in my opinion.
I have this product and it has no tab to attach to your skin.
I also find that it is nowhere near realistic enough for me.
Meow.

•  

Kristopher

Quote from: JasonRX on August 15, 2012, 02:37:25 PM
I have this product and it has no tab to attach to your skin.
I also find that it is nowhere near realistic enough for me.

What about the funnel-type thing at the top? Doesn't that press up against your body sort of like a tab?
--Kristopher
  •  

ty.to.the.man

i dont like the peecock because its not a prosthetic and the funnel doesnt seem like a shape that would work for me to pee out of.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Kristopher on August 15, 2012, 02:53:09 PM
What about the funnel-type thing at the top? Doesn't that press up against your body sort of like a tab?
No, it doesn't.
I don't even think it works that well to be honest.
Meow.

•  

aleon515

Quote from: Kristopher on August 15, 2012, 01:24:56 PM
The texture looks very odd to me and the 'skin flap' at the top looks flimsy and almost torn. I'm sure it would fold over and become annoying and more importantly make it hard for adjustments when you are peeing with it.

Yeah, the texture is important to me and it just looks odd and rough looking. It looks like the guy could do something with this, given some time and help. He needs to get some ftm friends and have them help him out. I don't know re: tab. Actually has not been a concern of mine at all, as I don't pass. It's all psychological for me.

I love the look of the RM basic packer but the feel is just a bit rough for me. Psychological feel of packing with it (not so you'd see it) is very good though, for me as it has a heft that feels good-- though a little hot for New Mexico right now.

--Jay Jay
  •  

aleon515

He's got a few more pictures up there, and it looks a bit better. Still kind of pocked or something? I'm not sure re: the STP, that does seem like a long stream or something. I have Mr. Fenis and am not sure that I can do that with it for more than a second.

--Jay Jay
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: JasonRX on August 15, 2012, 04:41:45 PM
No, it doesn't.
I don't even think it works that well to be honest.

^Agree 100% with JasonRX on the peecock. It doesn't work so well as a STP. Its hard to find any that work well as a STP and a packer. Even harder for a 3-n-1.
  •  

Nygeel

I'm just thinking about how this would have to sit against me in order to work. There is a little break between the top tab and bottom tab, where pee would end up spilling out. Also, thinking about where these tabs would go is confusing. Presumably the top one would go on the mons, but my hole for urinating is maybe an inch or two away from my dick so do I have it sit unnaturally low? If I were, then it seems as if the lower tab would be glued to the beginning of my butt!
  •  

RagingShadow

i think that is the idea- that the bottom tab adheres to you. but that would involve A LOT of shaving *gulp*
also that it is firm enough for penetration means (to me) that no matter I position it, it will look like a boner.
so, it's a no go for me.
--Kayden

Youtube:TeenFTM (formerly KaydenTransGuy)
my Gender Therapist was Dr. Laura Caghan in Los Alamitos, CA. She is AMAZING.
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM
hey guys, i was looking around at STPs and packers and i found this website http://theultimateprosthetic.com/products.html
does anyone know anything about this prosthetic?? it looks awesome and I'm thinking of getting it but i want to know more about it and see a couple reviews. I haven't seen anything about it here or on youtube so if anyone has any info i would be very grateful lol. thanks!

(MTF writing here)

It looks like it's 6" just as-is. If so, that's the same size as a typical erection, as is the 5" diameter.

Not real comfortable to have while clothed, speaking from personal experience with an OEM penis. (eta: Although the OEM extends a bit inside (about 2"), which is the source of much of the discomfort...it would create an awkward bulge, though)

It might be good for the "play" part, if it's fairly rigid.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: codeboy on August 17, 2012, 08:48:04 PM
Completely untrue beth, it's totally comfy. If you want something you can have sex with...you gotta make some sacrifice so it needs to be larger. Thats why its awesome to not have to use a rod to have sex, I just pull it out. But it bends easily into my underwear. Just looks like a normal package. I'll upload pictures of me wearing it. Tryin to figure out how

Ah, but I didn't have a removable rod.  ;)

Now the bulk looks manageable. Congrats on the "happy trail", btw!
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Darrin Scott

I've heard the rod in the peecock comes out during play and is useless.

•  

aleon515

I have now officially given up on medium priced prosthetics (this one, LJ, likereal) and am going to save for the RM. Perhaps silly since I don't actually pack, but they do seem to help me psychologically.

--Jay Jay
  •  

elliott

I don't know if I'm late noticing, but they've just put up some more pictures and although it's obviously not reelmagik standard, it does look a little better than the first impressions.
I've emailed the guy a few times and he's quick to respond and polite.
I own a 6" reelmagik but there are a few pro's to this that I've found as cons with the reelmagik, so as I'm about to come into some money I think I might try it out and do a review.. The delivery is also quite quick which is a nice change!
  •