Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntedAlways

Been checking this forum everyday now and no review yet!! If anybody has bought the ultimate prosthetic please make a review about it...thanks everyone!!!
  •  

justcause

Hey all.
Im a male with micropenis who has been looking for prosthetic to enlarge my 'package'.
Similar to female anatomy, my urethra is positioned lower due to a condition called penoscrotal hypospadias.

I had come across a youtube comment for 'the ultimate prosthetic' and ran a google search for reviews.
Found none but it landed me on this forum.  I decided to register 'just cause.'

Like some other posters said, I have yet to see a review of this prosthetic and makes me hesitant to purchase.  The owner also told me he is getting top surgery in a few days and wants sales. No biggie for me, I think a lot of people are opening businesses without any idea what you do and don't say to consumers.  So, I get it.  But telling me you need top surgery isn't going to make me buy, what will make me buy is seeing a real honest review from someone who uses it.

I may take one for the team and buy it, full well knowing I may lose the $299 down the drain.

ReelMagik has THE BEST REALISTIC looking prosthetic out there but he says he has shut down plans to make an stp. 
Shame.. eventually someone is going to get fed up enough and make a ultra realistic looking stp device. The question is WHEN.

I believe if products like the go girl and whiz work for women, despite the differences in male and female anatomy, someone can (and will) develop a penis around these models.  If ReelMagik won't do it I am contemplating launching a 'campaign' where I contact a handful of prosthetic/fx companies and bring the need and issues of a stp penis prosthetic to the table.  Enough with all these companies releasing half-assed low quality prostheses.   We all want to feel whole with the paranoia of fake looking genitals left behind.
  •  

MaxAloysius

Hey justcause, thanks so much for your post, and welcome to the forum. :)

I agree the thing about 'top surgery soon' seems like very dodgy pressuring, and it makes me more hesitant, rather than more likely to buy soon. As I've said before, if I'd seen even one review of this I probably would have bought it already. From a business point of view, what this guy really needs to do is contact someone who already owns one, or give one away with the express intention of getting an honest review, so that people can feel a little safer purchasing.

It's worth noting that you can pay via paypal, so worse comes to worst you should be able to get your money refunded through them if something goes wrong, but it's still a fairly big risk to take with so little information to go on. :(
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Yeah I agree Bane. I've also been looking in to the LikeReal LR2-210CU it is much more expensive but you can use your own STP with it which I like and LikeReal has been a pretty reliable company from what I heard. Also the length is perfect for me. Does anyone have one? I don't expect anyone to because it's one of their newer products but if someone does please do a review :)
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

aleon515

@ty-to-the-man---
I personally haven't used LikeReal but they get pretty good reviews except for their completely ridiculous STPs. Since you are using your own...
You might put LikeReal into a youtube search. I don't know any guys reviewing this. I don't know how it would compare with Ultimate Prosthetics as there aren't any reviews.
I think since a couple guys have ordered them might be worthwhile to wait.

--Jay Jay
  •  

Codyboy1989

When did you hear that REELMAGIK is not making an STP?  I was actually considering buying a Peecock or something similar and decided to email REELMAGIK about STP's...actually just got a response about a week ago from them saying they are still attempting to create an STP...they are just trying to perfect the design and don't know when it might be ready.  At least there is some hope...

Oh, did you see their website?  Looks like they are finally updating it:)
  •  

MaxAloysius

Wow! The new RM layout looks amazing!!!

I actually can't believe they only started making prosthetics in 2008! Four years and look where they are already! I think one day RM will have the answer we're all looking for; we just need to give them time. :{D
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Bane on September 15, 2012, 07:22:32 PM
Wow! The new RM layout looks amazing!!!

I actually can't believe they only started making prosthetics in 2008! Four years and look where they are already! I think one day RM will have the answer we're all looking for; we just need to give them time. :{D

True. Though I'd hate to pay my $600 and wait 4 years!  ;)
Their page upgrade is very nice.

--Jay Jay
  •  

justcause

Quote from: Codyboy1989 on September 15, 2012, 04:18:25 PM
When did you hear that REELMAGIK is not making an STP?
A few days ago...

"We have been contemplating an STP product for some time, however, we have not developed it for many reasons."

He said more but the general vibe of the response was, "we've no plans to make one, sorry."  I suppose if you want to read more between the lines, there is hope.

I think he's the guy to do it (the realistic prosthetic with stp) but he is going to need to work alongside women and/or transmen and mold and modify his stp design until he gets one that fits the bill.   His wait time is insane though!
  •  

justcause

Quote from: Bane on September 15, 2012, 07:29:52 AM
Hey justcause, thanks so much for your post, and welcome to the forum. :)
Thanks!

QuoteI agree the thing about 'top surgery soon' seems like very dodgy pressuring, and it makes me more hesitant, rather than more likely to buy soon. As I've said before, if I'd seen even one review of this I probably would have bought it already. From a business point of view, what this guy really needs to do is contact someone who already owns one, or give one away with the express intention of getting an honest review, so that people can feel a little safer purchasing.

I actually mentioned something along these lines to him. Without getting too into detail about our private conversation - He (ultimateprosthetic guy) seemed to be getting angry with me that I "couldn't understand" (his words, not mine) how his product worked.  I mentioned I was not the only one who doesn't feel informed enough to purchase and that perhaps if he sent out a couple of prostheses to key people in his target audience to video review he may get some sales.  The problem with that is often times when consumers are given free product to review, they give it flying colors even if it's >-bleeped-<.  Then there is the point of everyone's unique perception about what is good and acceptable and what isn't. 

As consumers, we hear from companies that their product works all of the time; that's what marketing is all about.  But it's honest customer reviews that make or break things.  In the end of it all, I just don't feel comfortable dishing out near $300 on a non-returnable item because 'maybe' it will work.

I think one day RM will have the answer we're all looking for; we just need to give them time. :{D
Possibly, but when is that?  It could be another 4 years.  I know I am not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs hoping someone comes up with an answer. I am the type of person who is either going to petition other prosthetic makers into creating what we need, or i'll learn it myself.
  •  

bluntedAlways

Just cause i could not agree more with you!! I still can not believe someone has not created such a device thats works and fuctions just like a real dick?? We are so for advanced then we ever been and still no medical prothethesis has been created for us to piss, play, and pack and look and feel like a real penis!!!! What pisses me off is that the prothetics that are available for us we have to pay for out of our own pockets!! I though thats why i have insurence tho?? Why cant our insurence companys reconize that this is a missing limb like anybody else who needs a prosthetic? They have created prosthetic arms.legs.feet.fingers.eys.boobs even HEARTS!!!! And still no prosthetic penis for a ftm that funcions like a biologial males does? I am not understanding this? Is it because no one cought the attention that this is what is required for a ftm?!?! A fully functional prosthetic penis that will work for me and all you other people who know what am talking about!!...
I think reel magik has a great thing going on, and probley will advance to something more creative in the near future! But until then we must wait and only hope and dream somone will create such a master piece..............
  •  

Lord of the Dance

Just to add to the conversation, I got an email from him yesterday (I asked him a question about shipping) and was also asked if I'd be able to order soon... no mention of top surgery though. I wonder if he's been reading this thread?

As much as I feel for the guy and I really do want to help (his product does look pretty exciting) it just isn't financially viable for me at the minute. :(

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on September 15, 2012, 07:45:38 AM
Yeah I agree Bane. I've also been looking in to the LikeReal LR2-210CU it is much more expensive but you can use your own STP with it which I like and LikeReal has been a pretty reliable company from what I heard. Also the length is perfect for me. Does anyone have one? I don't expect anyone to because it's one of their newer products but if someone does please do a review :)

I just looked this up... wow! I'm really loving how there's an uncircumcised version too. That looks seriously impressive. Might be a real contender... hm... now I'm torn. I wonder what sort of STP would work best with it? The site suggests the shewee and gogirl among others... interesting!

•  

ty.to.the.man

Lord of the Dance: i would use whatever STP youre most comfortable with personally I love the medecine spoon so i'll probably use that
  •  

harlee

I wish Reelmagik would make one with foreskin that can be pulled back. I would buy it straight away!

•  

justcause

I don't know that I am impressed by likereal products.
They certainly don't look real (maybe from far away or quick glimpses) and appear to lack 3d scrotum/movable testicles.

Does like real offer punched hair?  In the product ads, a hand is conveniently covering the slab...

Also, the prostheses in their photos do not match skin color of the wearer..not even a little.  I don't know if they lack the ability to do this, or if they didn't bother to do it before taking the photos.

Lastly, I have browsed their website and can't seem to find any mention of adding an stp device like you guys are mentioning. Where on their website do they talk about this?  Their product may be something worth considering for stp options alone.  I also noted a comment by like real on youtube saying they have a new stp model coming soon. Maybe it will be something of an stp pioneer, one can only hope!

I have never felt a like real product but they do look like they have potential; however they need to offer realistic painting for tone matching, among the mentioned scrotal enhancements.

Currently, Likereal may be a good intermediate product for those who don't want to spend much for the added features and realism offered with reelmagik products.  Obviously, this is merely my perspective as someone who wants the realism reelmagik offers; not everyone wants or needs that realism :)

Likereal seems to be very proactive in their creation and I think I'm going to shoot them an e-mail with some inquiries. 
  •  

justcause

Quote from: bluntedAlways on September 16, 2012, 12:04:14 PM
Just cause i could not agree more with you!! I still can not believe someone has not created such a device thats works and fuctions just like a real dick?? We are so for advanced then we ever been and still no medical prothethesis has been created for us to piss, play, and pack and look and feel like a real penis!!!! What pisses me off is that the prothetics that are available for us we have to pay for out of our own pockets!! I though thats why i have insurence tho?? Why cant our insurence companys reconize that this is a missing limb like anybody else who needs a prosthetic? They have created prosthetic arms.legs.feet.fingers.eys.boobs even HEARTS!!!! And still no prosthetic penis for a ftm that funcions like a biologial males does? I am not understanding this? Is it because no one cought the attention that this is what is required for a ftm?!?! A fully functional prosthetic penis that will work for me and all you other people who know what am talking about!!...
I think reel magik has a great thing going on, and probley will advance to something more creative in the near future! But until then we must wait and only hope and dream somone will create such a master piece..............

Insurance companies constantly try to get out of provided people with medical necessities at their expense.  As far as I know, much of the medical community still considers 'ftm' a joke, and there's been prejudice against intersex people for decades.

Nothing is ever (at least now..) going to be "just like a dick" because it is a living human organ. Nothing, other than a living human organ, is going to feel as such in your hand.  What we can do, though, is create very realistic prostheses that will make people like us feel more physically whole.

Part of the problem, I think, is that no one is being petitioned.  This is such a niche thing that many don't even realize the need.  I have been researching some fx/prosthetic companies and have found some who do AMAZING work.  Like, facial reconstruction, fingers.. Incredibly real.  What we need to do is get them on board with this, show them that there is a need for this, that they will have customers.

Check out this website:  http://www.reallifeskin.com
Those are some incredibly realistic prostheses. Imagine what we would have if they made a urination device...  :o
  •  

Arch

I have no use for a prosthesis that I can't pee through. But even if I CAN pee through it, I have no desire to shave my pubic hair (I waited long enough to get really bushy) and glue a thingamajig to my crotch.

Well, if I could leave it there for weeks at a time, maybe. But only maybe.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

bluntedAlways

Ok so no one has bought this UTP? I went to there website again and dude does has some new pics...but lol still no reviews?? Still waiting for anytype of review on it, so if anybody has real information on this ultimate leave the information here..thanks everyone!!! But still no convinced...... :-\
  •  

ty.to.the.man

I think a few guys on here ordered it, so there should be reviews coming.
  •  

TheDragonsHeart

These pics are definitely new. I had just saw this site a few days ago. So far it doesn't look bad, but I do wonder about something.... I'll too be on stand by for reviews in the mean time.
  •