Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you think cannibalism should be legal?

Started by ~RoadToTrista~, January 27, 2013, 12:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not from killing people, lol, but from donors and stuff.

Yes
11 (39.3%)
No
17 (60.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

peky

scene at a WWII Stalingrad market

Client (looking at ground beef): what kin of beef is that
seller: good one
client: I mean. from which animal
seller: animal beef...you want it , buy it..otherwise keep moving buddy

This question also make think about the movie Soleyn Green

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

I did not realize that cannibalism was a hobby,

I guess its time to re-write the cook books.  :icon_help:
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

peky

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on January 27, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
I did not realize that cannibalism was a hobby,

I guess its time to re-write the cook books.  :icon_help:

No dear, it is not a hobby..it is mostly taboo..but under certain circumstances a matter of life or death..and in some societies a matter of ritual
  •  

peky

In the upper Amazon certain tribes will take a small portion of muscle from a brave enemy they had kill in combat, placed inside a dough made of "yucca," wrapped it with a broad leaf, and place it in the hot ashes of a bon fire until cook. The the food will be consumed with the belief that the honor and strength of your fallen enemy with reside on you

I asked an old warrior how it tasted, his response was "it tasted like pork"
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

I know but this thread is in the hobby section LOL

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

peky

•  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on January 27, 2013, 02:14:14 PM
I know but this thread is in the hobby section LOL

I wanted to put it in the food forum. :D But I didn't know where it was or if we had one so I panicked and threw it in the cooking forum instead. :o
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Well this is just sad....  :'(

QuoteOk, here goes.

5 Steps to Prepare and Cook a Human

#1. Make sure the human meat is fresh. You don't want to get sick. Keep the body on ice or if you have a large freezer, that will work well too. I'm not going to ask where or how you got the fresh human meat, but you might want to take that up with God, you sicko.

#2. Bleed the human by cutting various veins and arteries in the neck. Do this over a large tub as not to make a mess. Blood stains can be pretty hard to get out, but seeing as how you're seriously deranged, I'm guessing you know that.

#3. Remove extremities. When we buy a rack of lamb at the grocery store, the butcher doesn't keep the rotting skull attached to it, because that >-bleeped-< is mondo gross, right? If we can't see the head, the feet or the hands, we can disconnect ourselves from what we're actually eating. You don't want to look up halfway through your meal and think, oh right, I'm eating Todd.

TIP: No face, no fuss.

#3. Gut him/her. Most of the guts you probably won't want to eat, but feel free to put aside those organs that you do want to consume. That's just a tip for all you liver and onions lovers. Really though, if you can seriously follow these instructions and not feel the least bit queasy, you should be disgusted with your obvious lack of morals and ethics, but on the other hand, be very impressed with your cast iron stomach. Kudos.

TIP: No guts, no gory.

#4. Identify and separate your cuts of meat. To do this, think of regular types of meat, like chicken or beef. The legs are drumsticks, the arms are the wings, the breasts are the breasts. Ribs are ribs, rump is rump. The cuts of meat are right in the name. Neato. The cops are going to find you and put you away for a long time. You know that, right?

TIP: Use this handy chart from Peta to identify your dinner:

I don't think making it sexy to consume human meat was Peta's ultimate goal with this, but it kind of does.

#5. Cook the meat. Depending on how large or small of a man Todd was, cooking time will vary. We recommend using a large BBQ or a roasting box to cook the meat, but if it fits, the oven works well too. Season as you would with other types of meat, you know, the easily accessibly legal types of meat available from your local grocer.

#5. Invite your friends over and enjoy. With most barbecued meat, a beer or glass of red wine makes the perfect companion. Just don't be surprised if your friends run screaming from your backyard.

TIP: Don't invite your Mom to this BBQ, she probably wouldn't approve and as a result, may embarrass you in front of your friends.

Common Questions From Your Guests:

What kind of meat is this?
Are you kidding?
No, seriously?
How do you sleep at night?
How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Are you crazy?
What would your mother say about this?
Can I get the recipe?
Have you seen Todd lately?

http://corruptcamel.com/2011/06/how-eat-human/

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

crazy at the coast

Quote from: peky on January 27, 2013, 12:17:22 PM
scene at a WWII Stalingrad market

Client (looking at ground beef): what kin of beef is that
seller: good one
client: I mean. from which animal
seller: animal beef...you want it , buy it..otherwise keep moving buddy

This question also make think about the movie Soleyn Green

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/
Yep, any talk of cannibalism always brings that movie to my mind.

And stuff like this...

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: milktea on January 27, 2013, 01:56:48 AM
there was an ancient case law on cannibalism on a dingy lost at sea...think they ate the weakest kid and were sentenced to death, but was released on royal pardon or something. so i guess eating others to save yourself is kinda okay...

R v Dudley and Stephens (1884)

No, the case established that necessity is no defense for murder.
  •  

BunnyBee

What the??..  Why is this thread even...  :eusa_sick:
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jen on January 27, 2013, 09:54:35 PM
What the??..  Why is this thread even...  :eusa_sick:

I know, right? like blah  :P  puke, puke, puke
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TanaSilver

Quote from: V M on January 28, 2013, 02:27:39 AM
I know, right? like blah  :P  puke, puke, puke

Hey um, did you eat some bad meat there? :)
  •  

V M

Quote from: TanaSilver on January 28, 2013, 02:52:33 AM
Hey um, did you eat some bad meat there? :)

LOL... Your humor sounds familiar, is your dad coaching you?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kevin Peña

•  

Medusa

Why not
If someone want to eat my corpse then have a good taste  ;)
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Elsa

Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

peky

Not me, I love "pork," I even have a Rabbinical dispensation folks!!!  :angel:
  •  

TanaSilver

Quote from: Medusa on January 28, 2013, 05:11:41 AM
Why not
If someone want to eat my corpse then have a good taste  ;)

I agree. In fact, here is a recommendation: TanaSilver is served best with a lightly spicy BBQ sauce, rice pilaf and a robust red wine.  ;)
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on January 27, 2013, 01:08:40 AM
:o Forget that! I am not eating another human...I'd rather die[and then be eaten ] ;) ;D ;D

Kia Ora Shawn,

Sorry, I just couldn't resist it  :D ;D

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •