Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Yeson voice feminization surgery

Started by Jennygirl, April 22, 2013, 06:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessika

Don't know if posting prices is allowed here but could anyone who is going PM me the prices/statistics of Yeson please, in USD? Thank you.:)
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

lovelyjmi

Quote from: anjaq on November 04, 2014, 04:17:09 PM
Sounds good. I think you should really restrain yourself from speaking too much too early. Otherwise it may take longer until the voice is back to normal abilities. Are you doing audio recordings and would you like to share them with us at some point? Its always good to have more people showing how things turned out for them.

Oh ya totally. Actually I gave Yeson full permission to post my before and after, but I can put together a quick before and after for you guys to see :)!! <3

Edit:

Here's a before and after! For this who have little knowledge of who I am, I've made somewhat of an impact in the video game world with my music in Dance Dance Revolution, so many people were sad that I was going to rid myself of the voice I didn't feel comfortable with. However they were happy for me and gave me full support too! Onto new things I say!

Anyways, sappy story aside, here is me just 2 days before surgery and 1 month later (1 day ahead of schedual for short convos...) I know I know.. bad J-Mi! Can you blame the excitement though!?

I really hope to inspire others into thinking more about what they want to be happy :)! I also want to hopefully rid doctors around here of that nightmare surgery they have drilled into their heads!

•  

anjaq

Sounds ok indeed. Pitch change is really great already that soon. Your voice obviously seems a bit broken ("surgical laryngitis , someone called it ;) ), but this is totally normal at month 1 :) - Keep us posted ;)

•  

mk854

Hi ElleA,
I would love to meet you there if our stay overlaps. Michelle
  •  

Jennygirl

Sounds to me like you have had an excellent result, especially for 1 month :D

Congrats!!
  •  

lovelyjmi

Thanks a lot Jenny! I was really moved by your video initially and it's what inspired and motivated me to seek their help!! <3 So thank you for sharing your wonderful results :)!! <3
  •  

Livvykins

Quote from: lovelyjmi on November 04, 2014, 09:27:28 PM
Oh ya totally. Actually I gave Yeson full permission to post my before and after, but I can put together a quick before and after for you guys to see :)!! <3

Edit:

Here's a before and after! For this who have little knowledge of who I am, I've made somewhat of an impact in the video game world with my music in Dance Dance Revolution, so many people were sad that I was going to rid myself of the voice I didn't feel comfortable with. However they were happy for me and gave me full support too! Onto new things I say!

Anyways, sappy story aside, here is me just 2 days before surgery and 1 month later (1 day ahead of schedual for short convos...) I know I know.. bad J-Mi! Can you blame the excitement though!?

I really hope to inspire others into thinking more about what they want to be happy :)! I also want to hopefully rid doctors around here of that nightmare surgery they have drilled into their heads!

Amazing result, so pleased for you!!!!
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy

Full time: Early 2013
HRT: 10/06/2012 Richard Curtis - London
FFS: 05/04/2013 FacialTeam - Marbella
FFS2: 03/02/2015 FacialTeam - Marbella
GCS: 08/04/2014 Dr Phil Thomas - Brighton
VFS: 25/06/2014 Yeson - Seoul Korea
BA/FFS3: 18/04/2016 Ocean Clinic - Marbella
  •  

Livvykins

Hi Lovlies!

Here's my 4 month post-op vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taFD5PZM8WQ&list=UUoVY86enVDAqxSscn5ro8Rw

I think 4 months must be the hard bit... hopefully it will get easier from here!

Liv x
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy

Full time: Early 2013
HRT: 10/06/2012 Richard Curtis - London
FFS: 05/04/2013 FacialTeam - Marbella
FFS2: 03/02/2015 FacialTeam - Marbella
GCS: 08/04/2014 Dr Phil Thomas - Brighton
VFS: 25/06/2014 Yeson - Seoul Korea
BA/FFS3: 18/04/2016 Ocean Clinic - Marbella
  •  

lovelyjmi

Quote from: Livvykins on November 05, 2014, 02:15:55 PM
Hi Lovlies!

I think 4 months must be the hard bit... hopefully it will get easier from here!

Liv x

You sound amazing as well!! Thank you for you kind comment btw! :) <3
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Livvykins on November 05, 2014, 02:15:55 PM
Hi Lovlies!

Liv x

Yes. A great movie!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: lovelyjmi on November 04, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

Edit:

Your voice is pretty outstanding and unmistakeably female. This or something similar is what I'd like to aim for.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Jessika on November 04, 2014, 04:21:18 PM
Don't know if posting prices is allowed here but could anyone who is going PM me the prices/statistics of Yeson please, in USD? Thank you.:)

As mentioned earlier in this thread, total is about 10k USD including travel to and hotel accommodation in Korea.
  •  

Jessika

Quote from: ImagineKate on November 09, 2014, 03:46:17 PM
As mentioned earlier in this thread, total is about 10k USD including travel to and hotel accommodation in Korea.
Thank you so much. I need a bigger Piggy bank.  ::)
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

ImagineKate

•  

ImagineKate

Quote from: ImagineKate on November 03, 2014, 10:31:30 AM
That's not a problem for me. My A1C is actually in the normal range (around 5) but only because I watch what I eat and exercise. However if I go off overeating and gaining weight it can shoot up to almost 8.0. Now that I'm preparing for transition I'm actually being quite a good girl, eating healthy and my weight is dropping rather quickly so I should be pretty healthy in preparation for everything that I need to do. 

I basically want to time it so I'm not taking part in any ham radio activities for at least a couple of months, but I can send morse code anyway without my voice. :)

They got back to me and said once diabetes is under control I'm good.

Let's see how things go. I see a trip to Korea in my future, possibly middle of next year. :)
  •  

lovelyjmi

Quote from: ImagineKate on November 09, 2014, 03:43:38 PM
Your voice is pretty outstanding and unmistakeably female. This or something similar is what I'd like to aim for.

Thank you so much :) <3 ....

Also money wise, I'd said 12k if you're up in Canada! I made the mistake of forgetting people telling me 10k but in USD haha .. I'm so dense sometimes.... derp ... but hey .. tis all worth it :)!!
  •  

Rachelicious

Quote from: lovelyjmi on November 09, 2014, 08:14:58 PM
Thank you so much :) <3 ....

Also money wise, I'd said 12k if you're up in Canada! I made the mistake of forgetting people telling me 10k but in USD haha .. I'm so dense sometimes.... derp ... but hey .. tis all worth it :)!!

From around the New York area (as opposed to say, SF) it's definitely closer to 11-12k USD. But that's because the only free time in which I can have this done without drastically impacting my daily life for awhile is over the holiday season - easily 500-1000 higher on travel expenses. Ironic that travelling on Christmas costs less than travelling after it lol.

Also, 14-hour time zone difference. To the ends of the earth!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Rachelicious on November 10, 2014, 06:28:32 AM
To the ends of the earth!

Basically what my mother told me after I told her I was going to S. Korea to have my voice operated upon. This was after she said "THERE IS NO WAY I'M LETTING YOU GO TO KOREA"

Relax, mom! It's not North Korea! Actually it's more like Beverly Hills in Gangnam- if not more Beverly Hills than Beverly Hills itself ;)
  •  

Rachelicious

Totally! I'm constantly re-explaining, "Yes, this surgery really is that unique. No, there's nothing similar anywhere else, let alone locally, etc." My family finally seem on board with the idea but I don't think they can really imagine the magnitude of what having the right voice is going to do for me :)

Omigosh I can't wait. I've been in a state of anticipation for months
  •  

ElleA

I just decided not to tell anyone but my partner. It's easier that way. [emoji3]

That way I don't have to have any of those conversations and I can just get on with life.

Sometime I just find it better not to tell people that don't need to know
  •