Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Finasteride help?

Started by Horizon, June 11, 2013, 10:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotThereYet

@Lara
Eine Deutsche Frau!!! Super!!! Darf ich dich fragen was dich zu dieser Web Seite verschlagen hat? Ich finde es super dass Susan's so "international", so zu sagen, ist.

Wie ist transe in Berlin zu sein? Sind die Menschen da ziemlich aufgeschlossen? Wie sieht es in deinem Alltag aus, bist du "full time"?

LG,
Andrea :-)
  •  

Lara1969

Huhu Andrea,

Nein bin noch nicht Full-Time, arbeite an meinen Haaren, mache Bartepi und Logopädie und natürlich Therapie. Erst wenn mein Passing sehr gut ist, oute ich mich auf Arbeit.

As far as I can say Berlin might be one of the best places for transgender. I never had serious problems and I get free entrance and drinks from time to time because I am trans.

I think susans is maybe the best place for all trans related discussions.

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •  

Horizon

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm not going to make a new one for one simple question :p

Can finasteride (both generic Propecia and Proscar) be crushed or dissolved into water?  The pills are so small, they're obnoxious to swallow.  I tried doing some basic research on Google, but all I could find were warnings for pregnant women.  I don't think I'm at a huge risk of that, so I should be good!
  •  

vegie271

So far I have not been having a problem with cutting mine, I don't see a different in crushing them

•  

DrBobbi

All good things in time. HRT can, and in many cases, does regrow hair and reverse male pattern baldness. I'm seeing those results after completing two months on Estradiol. Fin reduces T levels and does effect libido and can cause depression. So, beware of Fin's side effects. A little T isn't a bad thing, and doesn't slow the feminizing effects of estradiol. You might want to wait until November before starting Fin.
  •  

Lara1969

Estradiol also lowers T and the libido. I never experienced other side effects with Fin or Dut and I never meet a person with depression as side effect. I think the risk is low and worth it. I meet more people with greater problems whilst taking E.

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •