Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Five Years, pre was a week before getting ears pierced. That was my turning point.

Quote from: Cindy on September 30, 2013, 04:39:48 AM
Mmmmm

I'm a bit old for this but....

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on September 30, 2013, 04:53:11 AM
Five Years, pre was a week before getting ears pierced. That was my turning point.

Holy smoke Cindy what a swap, you make a much better looking woman any day hon! I didn't want to become an old fogy either..
  •  

Dee

Cindy, you look great! I don't believe I've ever seen a before photo of you on here before, and I'm happy to see this example.

And too old? What are you taking about. :)
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dee on September 30, 2013, 11:51:43 AM
Cindy, you look great! I don't believe I've ever seen a before photo of you on here before, and I'm happy to see this example.

And too old? What are you taking about. :)

Yeah like a fine wine, that one!
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Assoluta on September 29, 2013, 03:58:56 PM
Not strictly a before and after photo, but the one on the left is 7 years ago, pre-hormones, and the one on the right was today. I thought of comparing because it feels like I've come full circle and returned to a similar look that I had back then. I never looked particularly masculine, but I didn't always pass pre-hormones. It's difficult to put my finger on what's changed, except it seems my features look 'finer' and 'thinner' now.

Beautiful   :)
  •  

Jamie D

You look lovely, and very happy.  I envy you.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Shantel on September 30, 2013, 11:14:50 AM
Holy smoke Cindy what a swap, you make a much better looking woman any day hon! I didn't want to become an old fogy either..

If there were only one thing in life before starting all this process that I could not stomach becoming it would be an old man.  Now if I could just get transition over with in time to have a few good years as a pretty young woman who's allowed to wear 'young' clothes, I'd then be okay with becoming an old woman.

•  

Alice Rogers

Can't believe I am doing this!

5 Years ago

Couple of days ago
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: alexjrogers on October 03, 2013, 11:30:24 AM
Can't believe I am doing this!

5 Years ago

Couple of days ago

I like the second one better, much more promising! Who is that dark looking fellow? Kinda scary!
  •  

Alice Rogers

Quote from: Shantel on October 03, 2013, 12:04:52 PM
I like the second one better, much more promising! Who is that dark looking fellow? Kinda scary!

I don't know him.....
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

Just Kate

I'm really starting to like my new androgynous look.  I thought I'd share a fun before and current pic.

BEFORE

CURRENT

Not wearing make up in any pics, but one day I'll get a pic with make up.  :) (sorry for low quality, have only a terrible web cam)

What do you think?
Ill no longer be defined by my condition. From now on, I'm just, Kate.

http://autumnrain80.blogspot.com
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Just Kate on October 06, 2013, 01:53:28 AM
I'm really starting to like my new androgynous look. 

What do you think?

That's a huge change already, you clean up rather nicely Kate. The eyebrows in the before picture were destined to take over your whole face, they look much better now and could probably use a little more fine tuning. There are eyebrow tutorials on the Internet with all the how to information. Jennygirl had posted a good one awhile back, she is the eyebrow go to gal here. You're looking really quite androgynously feminine right now and have a naturally pretty face.
  •  

michelle666

I just updated my timeline collage that I've been doing. People who I've know for years that I haven't seen in a while don't recognize me anymore, I didn't think I changed all that much until I look at the first pic in the series.

•  

Megumi

That's a pretty good timeline collage Michelle! I see such a big difference, especially in the eyes. I see a lot of glowing happiness coming from them in the recent pictures versus the very first few.

•  

RavenMoon

Quote from: Dee on September 22, 2013, 02:06:00 AM
I never do get to comment here enough.  You are all such beautiful women, and should be so proud of yourselves! 

My contribution:

My hair was a bit...windswept...from my walk to and from the farmers' market this morning.  But still, I felt cute when I got home.  Whenever I saw my reflection, I'd have those moments (which have becoming more regular) where I go, "oh- that's a girl there!"  It's such a surreal feeling.  It's strange how it can all catch up seemingly suddenly- we see our faces countless times, every day.  I had to remind myself with past photos through Facebook just what has changed, and felt it was worth to post here.

Its funny, too.  I can't put my finger on it.  I know there's a difference there, but besides the boobs, I really don't know what it is.  Maybe the before isn't a very good before.  Regardless, I'm more than happy to be the one on the right :)

Very nice. I wouldn't think it was the same person! :)  Is that an SD Curlee bass?
  •  

RavenMoon

Going back a page I see...

Quote from: Dee on September 22, 2013, 04:49:18 PM
And Kaylee, that's an SD Curlee bass. Walnut and brass, 3/4 semi neckthrough, old school dimarzio pickups. It's a sustain machine!  But my usual go to is just the ol' fender standard jazz. I've always wanted a stingray though, that range and playability is so killer. Then the rick 4001 follows on the wish list... and.... Oh god... gear acquisition syndrome is kicking back in....!!!

I can spot my basses! I have two 1973 4001s. :)  I have an SD Curleee here that I'm doing work on (I'm a luthier).

I have too many basses and guitars, and amps... I'm starting to sell some of them to help finance my transition...
  •  

Anna_81

Wow, amazing pictures everyone.
There is just too many names to mention!! you all look stunning, what a huge difference :)
Keep up the good work  :)
'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

bethany

Cindy there is no way that your two pictures are of the same person.
  •  

Jennygirl

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

I cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.
  •