Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Grace

Wow, Ксениа... i don't know if you want to hear this, but you were a pretty hot "guy"... but you're also now a very beautiful woman! :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Ms Grace on November 15, 2013, 07:06:48 PM
Wow, Ксениа... i don't know if you want to hear this, but you were a pretty hot "guy"... but you're also now a very beautiful woman! :)

Thank you and I got used to hearing that I was a good looking guy, and I constantly had people wanting me to, or telling me to model. I never did it because I never liked the way I looked and never thought I was good looking. I love how I am looking so much better!!!!!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Ксениа on November 15, 2013, 07:11:13 PM
Thank you and I got used to hearing that I was a good looking guy, and I constantly had people wanting me to, or telling me to model. I never did it because I never liked the way I looked and never thought I was good looking. I love how I am looking so much better!!!!!

My life experience was very similar to yours.

•  

Miyuki

Quote from: Ксениа on November 15, 2013, 07:11:13 PM

It's funny how that works. Whenever someone used to say something nice about my appearance, I'd always be very dismissive about it. It didn't make sense to me that anyone would think I looked good, when I hated my own appearance so much. The only compliment I was ever given that I actually enjoyed, was when people would tell me I looked young for my age. That always put a smile on my face. ;)

But seriously, you've made an amazing amount of progress in one year. I don't think you even need the wig anymore, although it does look nice. Very realistic and natural.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Miyuki on November 16, 2013, 05:44:56 PM
It's funny how that works. Whenever someone used to say something nice about my appearance, I'd always be very dismissive about it. It didn't make sense to me that anyone would think I looked good, when I hated my own appearance so much. The only compliment I was ever given that I actually enjoyed, was when people would tell me I looked young for my age. That always put a smile on my face. ;)

But seriously, you've made an amazing amount of progress in one year. I don't think you even need the wig anymore, although it does look nice. Very realistic and natural.
Thank you, and I have only been on HRT for 4.5 months. :) I had the same, people told me i looked great and I was like you. :) I really want to model as a woman. :) That is my goal.
  •  

{Alice}

Quote from: Ксениа on November 15, 2013, 07:01:06 PM

Hi Ксениа! What an amazing transformation! You were a beautiful, virile man. Now, You're a very pretty young girl. I feel you 10 years younger! (If it is not too intrusive what age did you?) What did you do? Hair removal and I guess maybe a diet ... I am very curious  ;)

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: {Alice} on November 17, 2013, 05:31:28 AM
Hi Ксениа! What an amazing transformation! You were a beautiful, virile man. Now, You're a very pretty young girl. I feel you 10 years younger! (If it is not too intrusive what age did you?) What did you do? Hair removal and I guess maybe a diet ... I am very curious  ;)
What age did I do what hon? I actually haven't had any hair removal at all, I have my first laser appointment for my face on tuesday. Im so excited. :) But really, I stopped swimming over a year ago to get smaller, my diet went out the window too. One week i was healthy, the next i was eating everything is site due to cravings. It is more under control now though. Two weeks ago, i really started to diet and work out an I noticed that i'm getting a more feminine shape. I think I need to start doing squats to get that booty back. SO after I started HRT, i actually got fatter before I got skinnier do to diet and exercising.

This was me swimming 2 years ago, I was actually really good when I stopped. When I stopped swimming I lost weight and go smaller quickly.
  •  

Harlow

I was on swim team for a few years too. Never could get the butterfly down, way too hard for me. But my upper body strength has never been strong. I was a good swimmer because I'm tall and lanky and have big hands and feet (paddles  :laugh: )

I do miss swimming a lot though :/

I can NOT believe you haven't had any beard removal yet??? And no shadow without makeup on?? What is your secret? That's amazing, I have a thread about my first visit for laser (nov 15th) here ---> https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,150803.new.html#new Hope it helps, I was nervous but SO excited!! Can't wait for my next appointment and see some real results  8)

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Harlow on November 17, 2013, 03:21:25 PM
I was on swim team for a few years too. Never could get the butterfly down, way too hard for me. But my upper body strength has never been strong. I was a good swimmer because I'm tall and lanky and have big hands and feet (paddles  :laugh: )

I do miss swimming a lot though :/

I can NOT believe you haven't had any beard removal yet??? And no shadow without makeup on?? What is your secret? That's amazing, I have a thread about my first visit for laser (nov 15th) here ---> https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,150803.new.html#new Hope it helps, I was nervous but SO excited!! Can't wait for my next appointment and see some real results  8)

Really, I have had zero laser and that is w/o makeup. The secret, lol. I use like 3 different razors going in different angles all over the face. lo. No secret really. If you saw me in person, you would see a slight shadow. But from practice, I learned how to get rid of the shadows. Additionally, HRT has actually made the hairs less coarse and thinner so they are easier to shave and doesn't leave as much of a shadow. Also, some of the hair is not as dark, or has started to turn light colored which may present a problem for laser now.

I always sucked at freestyle at first, but butterfly, kick ass from day one when I started learning it a few years ago.

I will take a look, and I am sure it will help because Im not sure what exactly to expect for laser yet.
  •  

LordKAT

Ксениа is BANNED for thinking butterflies can swim.

Oh, wrong thread.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: LordKAT on November 17, 2013, 03:52:30 PM
   Ксениа is BANNED for thinking butterflies can swim.

Oh, wrong thread.

;D
  •  

RavenMoon

This thread is always so inspiring, especially for me since I'm pre everything (but the desire).

All this talk about swimming makes me realize it's something I never learned to do. But I walk a lot so I have very firm legs.  :)
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Last month before HRT, and getting close to seven months:

As for the not so good lookin front:

Not really convinced about the "change" as others see it. No makeup save for the eyeliner and beard concealer.

PS: Wow, the bra and top are really unaligned... I took these ones while I was changing this morning.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Apple Sprout on November 17, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Not really convinced about the "change" as others see it. No makeup save for the eyeliner and beard concealer.

PS: Wow, the bra and top are really unaligned... I took these ones while I was changing this morning.

I see a remarkable change, you are looking very girly and feminine there Apple.
  •  

RavenMoon

Oh I see it! You have pretty eyes and great lips in that last shot!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Same person, really? Both of these ae you??? I'd say you changed a lot, and look great.
  •  

Gabrielle

Cutie patootey

Hey!  You changed your pictures!!
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: harmonic_dissonance on November 17, 2013, 06:46:42 PM

Ok so where is the before photo? ;)

Honestly, I don't see a boy in either if those! Damn you! Lol

Great screen name too!
  •  

Gabrielle

Your head appears elongated in the recent picture.  Based on your "guy" photo, I'd say they were stretched about 12.5%
  •