Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Hayley on November 29, 2013, 02:13:33 PM
Ok so yesterday was thanksgiving and I am not out to my family yet. So it was boy mode during the day. And to make myself feel better I did a bit of make-up practice after making it home.
I decided to do a little before and after of yesterday. Even managed to smile in one photo.

And a beautiful smile it is too!
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Ashey on November 29, 2013, 03:32:34 PM
Oh Hayley, you're so adorbs. ^__^

Quote from: Shantel on November 29, 2013, 03:46:52 PM
You look really quite attractive even in boy mode which tells us all here that you are going to have a stellar outcome when you transition Haley!

Quote from: Jamie D on November 29, 2013, 03:52:33 PM
And a beautiful smile it is too!

Aw thanks for the lovely compliments. It def made my day readying those.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Kaylee

•  

FrozenValkyrie

Ok so yesterday was thanksgiving and I am not out to my family yet. So it was boy mode durning the day. And to make myself feel better I did a bit of make-up practice after making it home.
I decided to do a little before and after of yesterday. Even managed to smiled in one photo.

You look great as a girl and as boy !

@Jamie D : Thank you :)
  •  

Dee

OK first, EVERYONE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Hayley, you must be struggling to pass as a guy.  You are so freaking pretty.
• FrozenValyrie, whoa.  Have you started hormones?  Because there's no way the only difference in your before/after is just makeup.  And if you haven't...wow, you're on your way to being a very, very gorgeous woman.
• "Big-Headed-Horsey-Face," please change your name!  I don't want to call you that!  But I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself, joking or not.  Your pictures are in appropriate company with all the young, beautiful women on this site, and your before just underscores how well you have transitioned.  Seriously, you look absolutely amazing.
• Jamison- OMG.  [Censoring my thoughts from the internet].  Please continue to post your pics here :)  Also, I apologize for including you under the "beautiful" header.  Is it ok to say you're a beautiful man?  Because holy crap.

And secondly- and more importantly- please take a look at the following video.  There are a lot of pics here that I imagine were used without permission.  Many users of this site- particularly from the Before/After threads, are included in these.  I love, love, love that we embrace sharing our pics with each other- I know it helped me for a long time before and during my transition, and I like to think I return the favor. 

But remember, what you post on the internet will be shared without your permission. If this concerns you, watch through these videos.  If you see your images, and do not want them shared, I would encourage reaching out to this YouTube user, or YT support, to have them removed.  It's a series of videos.  For those who are YouTube illiterate- you may browse the user's videos by selecting their name, and then selecting the "videos" tab on their channel.

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Jennygirl

My step mom sent this video to me. It does partly look like a compilation of this thread. I quite liked the video a lot though, it made me tear up looking at the smiles grow! Great video, I hope nobody asks to have it removed.
  •  

Dee

It is amazing to see the smiles form, and the pics where the before/afters are at the same angle are absolutely stunning to watch morph.  It really does show all the hard work HRT does.  And hopefully, everyone who's image is used is ok with this use, because I know pre-HRT me would probably have watched this a thousand+ times.  But of course, I just wanna make sure our sisters are aware! :)
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Jamiep

Dee, thanks for finding & sharing the wonderful video. Resolves are out of this world!
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Harlow

Beautiful video! Wow, am excited to keep on changing everyday  :D

My huzzfriend said he didn't have time to watch it, but of course he watched the whole thing. Than said "Now they need a video of their parents reactions" lol XD

Was exciting to, to see so many familiar faces  :)

•  

Jennygirl

Definitely an appropriate video to have in this thread!

It's well done, too- I liked the music choice a lot. Obviously made by someone who cares about the community :)
  •  

Ms Grace

Yeah, it's pretty damned awe inspiring! I guess there was some FFS involved in some cases so not 100% HRT but even so... amazing!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on November 23, 2013, 11:21:51 AM
Hi all, here are some pictures i did last week with my new makeup .
It is incredible how make up can change a face,i didn't recognize myself in the mirror and i almost cryed lol. For a moment i could see a girl in front in me...

Good Gandhi! You almost made ME cry. You are, 1: absolutely gorgeous; 2: awesome with makeup; 3: you had that... you know, "marry me?" effect on me just now. You also have a magical smile, it's so cute and adorable. So, if you're by any chance, into senoritas, don't forget me until I get my transition done with.  ::)
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Ok so yesterday was thanksgiving and I am not out to my family yet. So it was boy mode durning the day. And to make myself feel better I did a bit of make-up practice after making it home.
I decided to do a little before and after of yesterday. Even managed to smiled in one photo.

Well, you should smile more often, babe, as it's magic. Makes you even cuter (more cute? whatever).
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

Quote from: Dee on November 30, 2013, 12:28:27 PM
• FrozenValyrie, whoa.  Have you started hormones?  Because there's no way the only difference in your before/after is just makeup.  And if you haven't...wow, you're on your way to being a very, very gorgeous woman.

First i really thank you ! I have tried HRT for like 1 month, but it is complicated, one day i'm happy about transitioning and one day i think i am doing a huge mistake. Actualy i don't know if i am a girl but i am sure that i am not a boy ! The funny thing is that when i was young until like 15y old i had a very feminine face. Now that i am 23years old i thought i had lost this feminine face because everyone tell me that i look very manly. After a lot of fail makeup session little by little i improved at doing makeup and now i am beginning to see some feminine feature i had when i was younger. I also improved my nutrition and my skin care since four month. The before photo was taken 1 years ago and if i look manly in it, it was to show the contrast. The facial expression can do a lot, in front of a mirror i try to improve it to look more feminine.

Quote from: Shelly Lullaby on December 01, 2013, 07:54:56 AM
Good Gandhi! You almost made ME cry. You are, 1: absolutely gorgeous; 2: awesome with makeup; 3: you had that... you know, "marry me?" effect on me just now. You also have a magical smile, it's so cute and adorable. So, if you're by any chance, into senoritas, don't forget me until I get my transition done with.  ::)

Thanks !!! :) All my life i have suffer because all i want is to have a part of women's beauty, comment like this warm my heart thank again! . I will wait until your transition is done because i am attracted to women  ;D
  •  

KayCeeDee

So I've clicked over 12 months of kicking my Y chromosome's butt, here's a before/after in celebration:
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: Orihime on December 01, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
So I've clicked over 12 months of kicking my Y chromosome's butt, here's a before/after in celebration:

Wow, you easily look ten years younger! You hit the fountain of youth!
  •  

Just Ole Me

Ori
Yo look great!  So what has the last 12 minths brought for you?

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

KayCeeDee

Thanks!  The last 12 months have brought me peace and happiness!
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Orihime on December 01, 2013, 08:59:52 PM

That's an amazing transformation - happy anniversary!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jessica Merriman

OMG Orihime! I now have hope for myself. That's really you in both? Awesome girl!
  •