Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andaya

Rowan, you look amazing! That was a great video. I was struck by how quickly you changed too, hormones made such a difference so soon you lucky thing!
-Andaya
  •  

Jill F

Daaamn, girl!  Rowan, you are truly gorgeous.  You also seem so much happier.

Do we have yet another musician here?
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Aina on December 17, 2013, 06:33:31 PM
Looks like your younger brother.

Your eyes seem wider and bigger, your cheeks also seem higher up. Pretty amazing again Angelique for no hormones, whats your secret hehe?
thanks lol. I don't really have a secret I guess im just lucky.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 17, 2013, 03:28:40 PM
So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Thanks you Jenny for helping me with the music <3

wow Rowan! I want your wardrobe! I especially love the red duster coat! :p
  •  

Shantel

Very nice Rowan, and of course it always helps when you are very pretty and extremely photogenic, good show lady!
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 17, 2013, 03:28:40 PM
So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Thanks you Jenny for helping me with the music <3

Giiiiiiiiirl...  *wet panties :icon_redface:*

Quote from: Jill F on December 17, 2013, 09:25:51 PM
Daaamn, girl!  Rowan, you are truly gorgeous.  You also seem so much happier.

Do we have yet another musician here?

I'm one too.  :eusa_shifty:
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

Heather

Love the video Rowan you definitely have been a inspiration to me in the last year, and I look forward to seeing your progress in the next year. :)
  •  

Angélique LaCava

no one else is going to say anything bout whether I changed or didn't change in looks?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 18, 2013, 01:03:28 PM
no one else is going to say anything bout whether I changed or didn't change in looks?

You were a pretty child to begin with, but yes you have changed your looks dramatically and have become a real beauty Angelique. I don't comment on everybody's photos, I'd be here all day. Don't want you to feel slighted though honey, you look great as always.
  •  

Missy~rmdlm

I would love to improve my eyes like that over time.
  •  

Ms Grace

I kind of feel like I'm pretty slack with commenting on this thread - the truth is everyone is so utterly amazing and inspiring, I feel like it's not very constructive for me to be saying pretty much the same thing to everyone all the time (or worse, that I might come across as a bit phoney).

Angélique... Rowan... (and everyone else)... stunning! Hope to the goddess I get even a fraction of your awesome by the time I'm ready to post a Before & After!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 18, 2013, 06:14:55 PM
I kind of feel like I'm pretty slack with commenting on this thread - the truth is everyone is so utterly amazing and inspiring, I feel like it's not very constructive for me to be saying pretty much the same thing to everyone all the time (or worse, that I might come across as a bit phoney).

You're not the only one feeling this, sometimes there's a fine line between being honest and hurting someone's feelings or blowing a lot of smoke up someone's skirt and being phony. At times like that I abstain from commenting. I think most of the gals are pretty good and it's taken them a lot of nerve, I wouldn't cut it myself so I have a hard time being as critical as some.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Angelique, for God's sake, this is the second time now that you've gone asking for more feedback, and I'm going to admit, it kind of scares me. How can you not know how gorgeous you look? Do you really need all of us telling you that? You're one of many that I don't bother commenting on because they're so clearly beautiful that I assume there's no possible way that they really need me to tell them that they look great.
  •  

Jennygirl

Let's not get hasty now! Some people come to this thread because they need the validation regardless of how beautiful or not everyone may see them. Maybe it is part of their process of accepting themselves. It can be frustrating to be proud of a picture to have it coincidentally buried quickly by someone else for whatever reason. It's an inherent issue that some may have with this thread.

When the tone starts to get skewed a little bit like this is when I start to worry that maybe it's not doing it's job. I think it's perfectly okay for Angelique to ask for more feedback, although maybe she could have done it in a slightly more gentle tone.

Angelique, you've always looked beautiful to me! If you are having trouble believing that, perhaps getting going with hormones would help with the mental side of things and accepting yourself as the beauty that you are :)
  •  

emma.b

•  

Jennygirl

What the heck emma... What an amazing transformation!!!

Seriously your full body shot is nothing short of incredible... How did you slim down your arms so much???

Amazeballs!!!
  •  

emma.b

lol.. thank you... Well, I lost weight and muscles by doing lot of footing (a lot) and having a more healthy diet: no junk food, no meat (I'm peso-vegetarian), less sugar, no alcohol, no fried things, no soft drinks ... and that's about it.
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

@emma.b This is incredible you look so beautiful !
  •  

Ms Grace

Emma, wow. You sure dropped the weight, understandable given the foods you stopped eating. What is "footing"?? (walking??)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •