Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Dee

Quote from: RedFox on December 27, 2013, 08:25:53 PM
ok.. I've been AWOL from Susans for months now.. plugging away at life and going through my changes.  Tell me what you all think.. last time I posted photos I never got a response.. so I'm hoping this time I won't get hijacked.. so Jenny.. don't post more photos right after me or I'll never hear another word!  You're too damn beautiful!

Oh.. and I'll be turning 41 this coming March.  As of Dec 28th I should be at nine months on Hormones.

Wow, HRT has complemented your features quite nicely.  You look gorgeous!
  •  

RedFox

Thanks Dee!!  :D

And that last photo is in a welding jacket, hair messy, and safety glasses on my head.  What you don't see are the leather biker boots.  :p

•  

Dee

Quote from: RedFox on December 28, 2013, 04:06:23 PM

And that last photo is in a welding jacket, hair messy, and safety glasses on my head.  What you don't see are the leather biker boots.  :p

bada$$, gurrrllll!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: RedFox on December 28, 2013, 04:06:23 PM

the one thing i see is that dewalt grinder, bah you should get a makita, all my tools are makita

•  

RedFox

I do have some nice cordless makita tools.  But the dewalt grinder is cheap and works well.  I've no complaints.  I spend money where appropriate.. like my 220V lincoln welder that will melt 1/2" steel.  I had actually walked in with the grinder in my hand when I went to use the bathroom.. then thought it would be a good prop for the photo.

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

bahaha i should get a pic in my lululemons and my full tool setup

•  

V M

Okay friends  :)

Please stay on topic

Maybe tools and such are best off with their own topic

Now then, getting back to the The All New 'Before & After Topic...
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MadeleineG

Is this better?  :-\

Before:

After:

Sorry V M! Couldn't resist. :D

•  

V M

I'd give you spankings but I think you'd probably like it
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: Ксениа on December 28, 2013, 12:50:24 PM
Left is Pre-HRT & the right side is me today.

I'd go on about you being gorgeous, but...  ::) ::) ::) I got a little Wonky  >:-)
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

Jessica Rush

Whoa! Hey there!! That haircut looks amazing on you.

~Jessica
~Jessica
  •  

Alisha

God, only five months? nice hair by the way.. did you blow dry it yourself?
Because God Made Me Special

•  

Jill F

Quote from: V M on December 29, 2013, 12:30:25 AM
Okay friends  :)

Please stay on topic

Maybe tools and such are best off with their own topic

Now then, getting back to the The All New 'Before & After Topic...

Yes, I think that's the whole point of being a transsexual summed up nicely.
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: kiaraja on December 26, 2013, 10:42:29 PM
i agree with you jenny, i want an older trans sister to hang out with and talk about girl things with, and do makeup and talk about shoes... i have 3 sisters but i don't think i would be accepted by them

This makes me think about how I have no trans friends, but we can be friends  :)

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Alisha on December 29, 2013, 12:31:51 PM
God, only five months? nice hair by the way.. did you blow dry it yourself?

Yes, only almost 6 months. :) I had to blow dry and straiten my hair as I have super curly hair. I love my hair strait and I love the length I get from the extensions.
Quote from: Feyru on December 29, 2013, 12:03:26 PM
Whoa! Hey there!! That haircut looks amazing on you.

~Jessica
Thank you Jessica. I actually decided yesterday that I am going full time, so now Im on day number two.

Quote from: Shelly Lullaby on December 29, 2013, 01:25:56 AM
I'd go on about you being gorgeous, but...  ::) ::) ::) I got a little Wonky  >:-)
Shelly,.....: I would thank you but I might be a little...... well thank you. :) based on the feed back from you, other members of Susans, and other friends and Family, I saw that I could go full time with no problem.
  •  

Missadventure

This is my "before" (my "Today", actually). I'll post an after when there is an after... Give me a few months.  ;D

The blurry awkwardly lit in the mirror selfie makes me look better than I really do. But... Now that I see myself I think HRT, letting my hair grow out, laser to the face, and new glasses will make a world of difference. There's hope!

I could also stand to lose 15 pounds or so. But I wont cry if that doesn't happen.

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: missadventure on December 30, 2013, 05:01:25 AM
This is my "before" (my "Today", actually). I'll post an after when there is an after... Give me a few months.  ;D

The blurry awkwardly lit in the mirror selfie makes me look better than I really do. But... Now that I see myself I think HRT, letting my hair grow out, laser to the face, and new glasses will make a world of difference. There's hope!

I could also stand to lose 15 pounds or so. But I wont cry if that doesn't happen.

I remember taking the same shots pre-hrt, thinking the same way, looking at my body going how am I ever going to pull this off. You summed it up nicely. HRT, Laser, Clothes, Letting the Hair grow, i didn't have this problem but yes, new glasses will help. Losing 20 pounds made a wourld of difference. :)

I cant wait to see an After pic in a few months.... or maybe before to see how you progress.

p.s. Welcome to Susan's and Happy Holidays
  •  

Missadventure

Quote from: Ксениа on December 30, 2013, 05:32:45 AM
i didn't have this problem but yes, new glasses will help. Losing 20 pounds made a wourld of difference. :)

I cant wait to see an After pic in a few months.... or maybe before to see how you progress.

p.s. Welcome to Susan's and Happy Holidays

Thanks!  :) Im not even sure the new glasses issue is related to how others will see me or how I'll see myself. I mean, I've been wearing the same exact style of frames for 20 years, so when I look at them I see "male me"... Although, I've told at least three times a week for the past 20 years that I look like John lennon, and the glasses are a big part of that, so maybe as I transition it'll be best to discourage that look...

I've already dropped 30 pounds this year. I wanted to drop more before starting HRT... But I figure at this point what's left will continue to burn away through exercise and HRT will put new where it needs to go.

I am happy though in that when I was chubby I had small B cup sized man boobs, which have stayed even though weight came off from elsewhere. Hoping HRT will quickly give them better shape and definition so they look "proper" rather than looking like man boobs.

More pics as soon as there are changes!

Missadventure

Quote from: Ксениа on December 30, 2013, 05:32:45 AM
I remember taking the same shots pre-hrt, thinking the same way, looking at my body going how am I ever going to pull this off.

Oh, and by the way, you're gorgeous.  ;D