Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloij

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM
Here one of me... lol I looked like a sasquatch lol

Newer in history was so many jaws dropped at the same time.
I have no words other than: Amazing change!
  •  

Hayley

Wow Sona you look stunning. Simply lovely.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Sona~TS

awww, thank you so much!
I'll be finishing my Transition timeline and 1 year HRT video in the next couple weeks, I should post it on here!

Jenelle327

OMG Sona you look amazing!!! how did you drop all that muscle :-\
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

so i found two pictures that are in close relation to eachother in angle and colour,

my before was in 2006

and my after is 2014

looking at the pictures i can barely see any change with an 8 year difference, am i incapable of aging? and im 9 months hrt, it looks like the only difference is hair length, eyebrow trimming and maybe fuller cheeks

•  

Mickie

...What???

I ... Like... How did....

What???

Simply floored. Amazing transition.
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: kiara jamie on January 28, 2014, 07:15:57 PM
so i found two pictures that are in close relation to eachother in angle and colour,

looking at the pictures i can barely see any change with an 8 year difference, am i incapable of aging? and im 9 months hrt, it looks like the only difference is hair length, eyebrow trimming and maybe fuller cheeks

Wait, wait honey stop what you're doing to yourself! In the earlier one there was a very handsome young man, in the later one there is a stunningly beautiful woman. Btw - I had to laugh a few days ago when you said you could get fat, that's never going to happen Miss, you have a nice slender figure. Trust me on this!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Mickie on January 28, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
...What???

I ... Like... How did....

What???

Simply floored. Amazing transition.

lol ya i agree i was a little shocked to believe it too, i almost want to see the paperwork to verify lol, you don't even look related from before after, most ppl look like brother sister in their pictures

•  

Mickie

Quote from: kiara jamie on January 28, 2014, 07:37:48 PM
lol ya i agree i was a little shocked to believe it too, i almost want to see the paperwork to verify lol, you don't even look related from before after, most ppl look like brother sister in their pictures

Pfffffftt
Screw paperwork, I want lessons :P
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Sona~TS

You look great girl! Don't worry about those other things, you're doing just fine. :)

I'm flattered. But my transition wasn't overnight (but thats what you see). You guys still haven't seen the in between pics. I used to look rough. lol

JustEmily

Simply amazing.  Your shoulders... they...shrank.  I am amazed and I keep looking back.  I can't wait to see your transformation video.

Wowza.
Not all who wander are lost.

-JRR Tolkien
  •  

Sona~TS

The Transition video is insaine. It's long, but captivating. 11 mins long. Well documented, high res pics, It's really something. I just put 6 more hours into it. It's getting really close. I just hope you tube doesn't try to shut off my music?

My shoulders did not shrink really, it was my Deltoid muscle group and my Traps used to be pretty big. Again. I was 238, I'm 160lbs now... I stopped getting all my proteins from meat, and a million other things...

Aina

Words cannot describe, you really went through a transformation...You look very happy now also! I look forward to seeing the video.
  •  

Sona~TS

Thank you so much. I'll be posting that video sooner rather than later actually. Is there an appropriate forum I should put on?
The only surgery that I have had to date has been my Breast Augmentation

Bardoux

It's like one of those moments when your chatting up a pretty girl in a bar and her huge, scary boyfriend comes over with that look..... :D

oh hai!

Holy Mother of God Sona I can't believe your transformation. Your before pic looked like someone from Duck Dynasty or something. You give me a lot of hope :)

P.S., only if you want to answer, what did you use to rid yourself of that dense forest on your face?
P.P.S. I see you said laser, wow that had to take some time.
  •  

samantha.mich

Sona this is just a totally amazing transition! You look so pretty! I have to ask did your hairline come back from the hormones? Or did you just have your head shaved in the before pictures?
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Sona that was amazing , amazing transformation  :)
Like really , should get an award or somethin  :)

btw cant wait till I can post here too...
on summer maybe XD
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Arcee

... Wow. I've seen some amazing transformations before, but this may be the most dramatic.
Trying to figure myself out, one day at a time, and hoping it's true that 40 is the new 20. ;)
  •